Bitcoin Forum
January 27, 2020, 11:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 65980 times)
cryptomarka

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:10:53 PM

There is a roadmap and investors can check haw the project follows roadmap. If project does not follow the roadmap or it changes roadmap it is not good for investors.

Now nobody follows roadmap. And it does not depends from the team of the project. Even Telegram does not follow the roadmap and during IEO Telegram collected much more money than Romad.

The case of Telegram showed that a lot of depends from the actions of regulators and state authorities which do not want that cryptocurrency would continue to develop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damacrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:48:29 PM

There is a roadmap and investors can check haw the project follows roadmap. If project does not follow the roadmap or it changes roadmap it is not good for investors.

Now nobody follows roadmap. And it does not depends from the team of the project. Even Telegram does not follow the roadmap and during IEO Telegram collected much more money than Romad.

The case of Telegram showed that a lot of depends from the actions of regulators and state authorities which do not want that cryptocurrency would continue to develop.

As I know Romad does not need any special licenses of permissions of regulators that will not allow the company to develop.
gaihulkfat

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:25:25 PM

Sometimes it’s interesting to get an outside opinion and make assumptions is perfectly acceptable, especially the human factor to panic, unfortunately the roadmap is often corrected, this is normal for projects and not familiar to investors.
deworlci

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:36:50 PM

Sometimes it’s interesting to get an outside opinion and make assumptions is perfectly acceptable, especially the human factor to panic, unfortunately the roadmap is often corrected, this is normal for projects and not familiar to investors.
Conservative investors are not accustomed to risk and change, those who are ready to wait and see the future in technology are more accustomed to changes in the roadmap only if this relates to the implementation date and not the concept of the project as a whole.
E_zystayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:19:14 AM

Conservative investors are not accustomed to risk and change, those who are ready to wait and see the future in technology are more accustomed to changes in the roadmap only if this relates to the implementation date and not the concept of the project as a whole.

I think that it is very important that Romad antivirus is working and it has a lot of international rewards. Also it has different distributors. But it is necessary to create a demand in the tokens.
EthereumNova

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:46:49 AM

I think that it is very important that Romad antivirus is working and it has a lot of international rewards. Also it has different distributors. But it is necessary to create a demand in the tokens.

I can not anderstand why team of the Romad can not create demand in the tokens. They have a working product, they actively distribute it. There is demand in antivirus but there is no demand in tokens.
damacrypto

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:28:31 PM

I can not anderstand why team of the Romad can not create demand in the tokens. They have a working product, they actively distribute it. There is demand in antivirus but there is no demand in tokens.

Because people prefer to use fiat money and not to use cryptocurrency. Another thing is listing. How Romad will develop token economy is there is no listing of tokens.
OkMonday

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:24:31 PM

The name of the project is not entirely clear and how it relates to the content ...
but the main thing is of course that the product is working and useful
Svobodniy2019

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:23:24 PM

Because people prefer to use fiat money and not to use cryptocurrency. Another thing is listing. How Romad will develop token economy is there is no listing of tokens.
On the contrary, the demand for antivirus will be the same match for the token economy.
Simonenko1967

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:28:34 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2019, 05:21:08 PM by Simonenko1967

Basically, projects try not to tell how much they managed to raise money, and I guess why, but if they managed to raise funds for further work, then there would be no big delay and changes.
E_zystayz

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:12:56 AM

On the contrary, the demand for antivirus will be the same match for the token economy.

As I understand the antivirus will be distributed among people who does not use the cryptocurrency and this people will pay for antivirus fiat money.
damacrypto

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:31:36 PM

As I understand the antivirus will be distributed among people who does not use the cryptocurrency and this people will pay for antivirus fiat money.

How people can use Romad tokens for buying antivirus if there is no listing of tokens.
TopTort777

Activity: 728
Merit: 45

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:51:03 PM

I wonder if anyone here is using Romad beta antivirus on his device? I mean like the only protectuon software (plus windows protection/firewall). Is this antivirus worth having?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tippytoes

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:13:42 PM

The name of the project is not entirely clear and how it relates to the content ...
but the main thing is of course that the product is working and useful

Have you used the product and tested their beta version? How can you say that the product is working and useful? Curious here as someone also asked if anyone here used this product.

I wonder if anyone here is using Romad beta antivirus on his device? I mean like the only protectuon software (plus windows protection/firewall). Is this antivirus worth having?

Want to try their product. From the OP, it says you can send them email -

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
damacrypto

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:31:22 AM

I checked Romad antivirus and I think it is a good one. When Romad conducted IEO they actively promoted antivirus and I think that a lot of people decided to check it for free. Now they stopped so active promote antivirus. But everybody can check how it works. Another thing that many people simply do not know about existing of Romad antivirus.
crypto.funny

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 08:32:21 PM

I checked Romad antivirus and I think it is a good one. When Romad conducted IEO they actively promoted antivirus and I think that a lot of people decided to check it for free. Now they stopped so active promote antivirus. But everybody can check how it works. Another thing that many people simply do not know about existing of Romad antivirus.

May be they do not post all the information about visited conferencies, but Romad continue to develop antivirus. I participated in bounty and hope soon it will be listing of tokens.
damacrypto

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:46:48 PM

May be they do not post all the information about visited conferencies, but Romad continue to develop antivirus. I participated in bounty and hope soon it will be listing of tokens.

In their telegram chart CEO of the Romad explained that till the end of the year it will be a listing of tokens. It is necessary to wait a little bit.
E_zystayz

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:52:29 PM

In their telegram chart CEO of the Romad explained that till the end of the year it will be a listing of tokens. It is necessary to wait a little bit.

They postponed several times the listing of the tokens. Investors are waiting for the listing more then one year and without listing it is impossible to create demand in the tokens.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:19:17 PM

Tokens will be in demand if you pay for the license only with them or if there is a good discount on the purchase. Currently, it’s easier for people to pay with a card than cryptocurrency, and this, in my opinion, is its drawback.
damacrypto

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:16:16 PM

Tokens will be in demand if you pay for the license only with them or if there is a good discount on the purchase. Currently, it’s easier for people to pay with a card than cryptocurrency, and this, in my opinion, is its drawback.

Not many people use the crypto. It will be very difficult to sell antivirus if payment will be in Romad tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.