Bitcoin Forum
February 20, 2020, 02:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS! WORKING PRODUCT!⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 68624 times)
Urdolel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:56:10 PM

I can’t rely on the initial price of the token and I don’t make a forecast, at best, the token may increase in price and bring profit to the holder, but I prefer to buy on the exchange.

Very often after the start of the listing the price of the tokens falls. But all depends from the market conditions and development of the project.
This often happens with garbage projects. This is a worthwhile project, right?

There is a product here that is already in use by some companies. And as for the price drop after listing, everything will depend on how much the team wants to support it and whether it has money for this.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
damacrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 03:22:27 PM

I can’t rely on the initial price of the token and I don’t make a forecast, at best, the token may increase in price and bring profit to the holder, but I prefer to buy on the exchange.

Very often after the start of the listing the price of the tokens falls. But all depends from the market conditions and development of the project.

Romad has a working antivirus that has a lot of international rewards.
invpro

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 06:36:51 AM

There is a product here that is already in use by some companies. And as for the price drop after listing, everything will depend on how much the team wants to support it and whether it has money for this.
Which companies are already using this product? A good project does not need artificial support.
E_zystayz

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 07:13:23 AM

Which companies are already using this product? A good project does not need artificial support.

Here is an infrormation about goverment partners and big partners of Romad - https://romad.io/romad_one-pager_eng.pdf?v4
This information is at the end of the document.
EthereumNova

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:17:46 AM

Here is an infrormation about goverment partners and big partners of Romad - https://romad.io/romad_one-pager_eng.pdf?v4
This information is at the end of the document.

I see Romad has very big partners. Also Romad has distributors of the antivirus. It will help to develop ecosystem of the project and create a big database of the viruses.
Rendelon

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:00:59 AM

Romad has a working antivirus that has a lot of international rewards.
[/quote
Yes, of course, the project already has a product and it works, there are also large investors and partners. But here is what I cannot understand in any way, why the project does not move on, listing, promotion of antivirus (popularization among users).
deworlci

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:20:45 AM

Listing so affects not only the garbage project, in the generally accepted sense the project does not look like a weak one, the principle of work is carefully described, there are awards.
Simonenko1967

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:25:31 AM

Listing so affects not only the garbage project, in the generally accepted sense the project does not look like a weak one, the principle of work is carefully described, there are awards.
The project had a long preparation for listing the token, the product has a future and partnerships, money is the driving factor.
gaihulkfat

Activity: 125

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:40:55 PM

The conclusion of what the ROMAD project is, you must make yourself, you are right about the sad statistics of tokens after listing.
Svobodniy2019

Activity: 117

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:45:53 PM

The conclusion of what the ROMAD project is, you must make yourself, you are right about the sad statistics of tokens after listing.
I would also like to know what this project will be, the question is good, but you won’t get an exact answer, study the information yourself.
crypto.funny

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 03:56:49 PM

Not everything depends from the project. A lot of depends from market conditions. A lot of investors are disappointed in cryptocurrency projects. They stopped invest in them because they lost a lot of money.
Bellaneg

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:23:25 AM

Not everything depends from the project. A lot of depends from market conditions. A lot of investors are disappointed in cryptocurrency projects. They stopped invest in them because they lost a lot of money.

And what does this have to do with this project? They have already conducted an ICO. If I am not mistaken, there have been several rounds of sales. That is, development money has already been raised. But in order to increase interest in the project, listing is necessary, since cryptocurrency is an asset and they need to be traded.
cvasy

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 02:49:25 PM

Of course the investors are ready with all the possible risks, so, they dare to invest their money in an ico, and they know if investing in ICO will certainly make their money spin slowly, not the same if investing in BTC or cryptocurrency in exchanger, so in my opinion the team need to take the right steps by registering their tokens in exchange so that investors' money can be returned quickly.
damacrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:09:31 PM

Of course the investors are ready with all the possible risks, so, they dare to invest their money in an ico, and they know if investing in ICO will certainly make their money spin slowly, not the same if investing in BTC or cryptocurrency in exchanger, so in my opinion the team need to take the right steps by registering their tokens in exchange so that investors' money can be returned quickly.

Unfortunately now even investments in Bitcoin brings loses. But I agree with you that the project must have a develop ecosystem and a lot of exchanges (not one).
nyasha

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:22:24 PM

Unfortunately now even investments in Bitcoin brings loses. But I agree with you that the project must have a develop ecosystem and a lot of exchanges (not one).

Market started to recovery. May be when market will be green it will be more simple to start the listing  Smiley
Rendelon

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:48:47 AM

Market started to recovery. May be when market will be green it will be more simple to start the listing  Smiley
Market conditions should not affect the listing of coins on the exchange as a direct one. This is a necessary factor for any project that wants to be successful and popular.
HologramX

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:55:57 AM

Market conditions should not affect the listing of coins on the exchange as a direct one. This is a necessary factor for any project that wants to be successful and popular.

But they affect. Investors are not so active and many token holders are disappointed in the cryptocurrency and start to sell tokens.
cryptomarka

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:56:24 AM

But they affect. Investors are not so active and many token holders are disappointed in the cryptocurrency and start to sell tokens.

I think that a lot of depends from the project by itself. Romad is actively developing antivirus.
Hypoluxy

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 05:36:38 PM

I think that a lot of depends from the project by itself. Romad is actively developing antivirus.

Hope they will start the listing till the new year. I am waiting for the listing.
ostele

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:02:04 AM

But the project has already raised money for the ICO, the project has long attracted investors, tokens have been sold, the only thing that is needed now is listing on exchanges with large volumes.
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.