Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich  (Read 1778 times)
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:43:24 AM

Yes, I agree with you, if you save $10,000 in the bank, you'll get a little extra interest a year later.

If you buy $10,000 in bitcoins, you might get $2- $100, 000 a year from now.

So the bank doesn't get more money in the bank, but it's safe. If you invest in bitcoin, you're going to get a lot of profit, but there's a risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

if you want to be rich, you have to work diligently lol
some investors who have joined the world cryptocurrency save the profits invest in the bank, the bank is only a means to save or store someone's wealth. unlike cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency is a place to invest or make a profit in order to gain wealth. so basically banks and cryptocurrency can not be separated or used from one of them. banks and cryptocurrency can complement each other to seek wealth, but with a note you are good at playing or running a strategy.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:33:06 AM

in theory, the bank provides security and profit but is very small and the risk of loss is very nearly non-existent. with a small profit is already much get people interested but thus there is harm. they didn't see the potential outside the bank as the current crypto.

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

Banks main purpose was to store your cash and not to generating more cash from it, despite the interest they give to you mostly your fund will lose the value overtime and you will be charged with lots of fee. If you're looking to be rich from bank, perhaps you should join their investment or fund manager managed inside the bank. Therefore your money won't be stored but invested whether in stocks or forex market however you should know that every investment has a risk and you won't be rich if you never take a risk.  Grin Grin
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

Absolutely right, the Banking system is not for your financial benefit, it just serves to you as a keeper. I think if you save your money in the conventional bank then you will get a lump sum amount of money after a period of time, but if you invest the same amount of money any other platform then you must get better benefit from your investment if other things remain same. So bank never make you rich.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:12:06 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Savings in the banks is not investing buy you just making your money to sleep and making the bank to become richer because they are the one who will invest your money thru projects and multi purpose loans to there clients with high interests rate but if you will invest you money to entrepreneurships and investments like Crypto currencies investments, although its a risk but high chance for you to become rich thru return of investments.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:49:18 AM

Absolutely right, the Banking system is not for your financial benefit, it just serves to you as a keeper. I think if you save your money in the conventional bank then you will get a lump sum amount of money after a period of time, but if you invest the same amount of money any other platform then you must get better benefit from your investment if other things remain same. So bank never make you rich.
yeah, you're right. the bank only has the duty to save the money you have. if you want to be rich, then work hard. the bank only takes a deduction from the fee. that's what I know, but I do not know if you're working with a bank, I've never done that before.
DennisCyptoFun

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

Banks will never make you rich. This is not their task. The bank simply saves your money. The interest rate given by the bank is a direct reflection of inflation in the country. That is why in the third World the percentage can reach more than 20%, while in Switzerland this value does not exceed 1-2%
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

Yes, that is true. because the money we save in banks is getting less and less value. No wonder each bank uses a large policy of different interest. every month alone can increase. things like this can also happen due to the weakening of the fiat currency exchange rate againts the USD.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Yes that is so true that the bank will never make you rich especially when you are in this point of time because the interest that you will gained in banks are more.or less 1% from all you have money invested and that is annually. That is a low money very low actually not unless you own a bank that will gabe you a lot pf money and became rich. But being normal is not enough. Try cryptocurrency you will mot waste 2 year gaining a little amount of money you can gain a lot more buy just months if being lucky enough. But remember it have a risk in it if you want safe them do banks
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:43:22 PM

I realize that keeping money in the bank as savings for future use or for your children is waste of resources. It will be more valuable if that money is used to purchase real estate or invested in Bitcoin.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

indeed but banks is not maiden to make there Customer rich its only a place to keep your money safe  even do a lot of banks got fall  the point is if you want  your money to increase make a move do a business invest it  in thing you think it can be pump
That's true mate, people use to save money in banks for security although the growth of percentage is small. I have'nt heard yet that a certain persons become rich in saving money in banks but it's a tool where we could keep it. While in bitcoin a huge chances to grow our money with a huge risks.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

Yeah banks will not make as rich but it was helpful also when it terms to save your money and keep it just to secure your family in the future.
I wouldn't necessarily consider our money to be safe with banks, especially if you take into consideration how much risk they expose your money to on the financial markets, where if things don't go according to their plan, you will be paying the bill as customer and tax payer. Bitcoin taught us one simple but yet very importang life lesson; if you grant a third party control over your value/money/wealth, you technically don't own any of that anymore. It all belongs to the bank you trusted, and that same bank now decides for you when you can access everything, and how to spend your money. Everything you do or plan to do with what once was totally yours, will now require permission from the bank. Wink

But the goodness of bitcoin was  can make your money grow.
Growth in wealth is a nice bonus. The real beneficial aspect of Bitcoin is that you don't need to ask permission from any entity to do something.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

I understand this too. We all know that interest rates given by banks can never be higher than the interest rates they lend. We can also understand that the interest rate of banks is always lower than that of the French currency. That's why big companies are willing to go to bank loans.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

I realize that keeping money in the bank as savings for future use or for your children is waste of resources. It will be more valuable if that money is used to purchase real estate or invested in Bitcoin.
This is one of the purpose in saving money in banks for the future of our love ones. Banks won't make you rich it is proven by many it is to serve many people to save their money. However, just like in bitcoin we have freedom to use our money anytime without asking permission from other.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

It is true that banks would not make us rich because banks give us a very little amount of interest for the money we save in the bank, while in bitcoin the money we invest in bitcoin could give us a higher gains and profits that make us  a chance to become rich .

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

It is obvious that banks will never make us rich since it is just a bank, and their reason of existence is to take care of the money being deposited on them. Banks do not makes any promises making you rich but taking good care of your money in their hands.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

It is obvious that banks will never make us rich since it is just a bank, and their reason of existence is to take care of the money being deposited on them. Banks do not makes any promises making you rich but taking good care of your money in their hands.

Cyptocurrencies won't make you rich either. Indeed banks exist to just safeguard people's money and lend out the money to people that need it. Nothing will make anyone rich unless you are either hard working or that you are smart that you will work smart and be able to rack in millions with your ideas and your skills. But if you are just expecting that you will just get rich quick because of crypto, then you got yourself another thing coming.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

the bank just to save your money and for security you have to pay a fee to the bank, so how can it be rich if saving money in the bank. invest better if you want to be rich because your money will increase, will not decrease as it keeps your money in investment. unlike in the bank that charges you.
Yes of course Investment is a great way to increase our money especially invest in crypto, although invest in crypto have a risk but it is really promising to make a lot of profit, as long as we have knowledge about it before invest and we choose coin that have a good potential to increase it's value such as bitcoin.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

Honestly, anyone thinking that they can get rich with doing that investment is dumb. Clearly, the sole purpose of the banks is to be there so that we, the people can put our money there and keep it safe from being stolen by others and sometimes from us because we tend to overspend sometimes when we have cash on our hands which is why we use banks.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: