Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:25:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich  (Read 1778 times)
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

Bank is useful to save money just do not make our money doubled but if the bitcoin in addition to being able to save money we can also make money by trading and bitcoin mining and the results are also quite a lot of the second if we know how.
I am definitely sure that banks  wont make us rich but i am also sure that banks has a great function in this world because we can really put our money with banks and  it wullbsurely be safe but if want to be rich we should put our money with bitcoin.

Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:42:41 PM

Bank is a protected place where we can keep our cash securely however a few people utilize it as speculation as well yet it can't be on the grounds that as you said swelling will profit less esteem when the days passes.If somebody need to profit at that point contribute on something yet all venture with accompanies hazard in the event that somebody needs cash then he needs to go out on a limb.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:46:15 PM

yes Bank won't make you  rich but it may help you to save and store your money for Future cause.
Bank Means
-an establishment for custody,loan,exchange, or issue of money, for the extension of credit, and facilitating the transmission of fund.

there is no definition that you will be rich and earn huge money.
you are just storing your money and help them to help others by loaning.
its not kinda investing on something.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

Banks are invented to provide management services for your assets. They are designed to store your savings. The bank will not make you rich. All deposits at interest are not more than a percentage of inflation per year.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:09:51 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

for me banks CAN make you rich when you invest a lot of money in a legal bank or famous bank. famous or legal cause it will keep your money safe for bankruptcy. then investment with a large capital will give you a large profit. although thats how i see the bank i dont invest a large of money in bank. or shares. cause for me bank is just a storage of money not a money well
b1ockchain

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

Hypothetically, Bitcoin can store the value and stand against the inflation in the long run.
dubinsky

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:04:21 AM

The bank offers a guarantee when we invest in a bank, especially if we make an annual deposit. At least in case of loss, it is not as severe as the loss on crypto coin due to its highly fluctuating value.
HaroldFinch

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

Banks aren't supposed to make anybody except its employees and CEO rich. They are keepng and managing your funds. I actually think, most of popular cryptos will come to that too - they won't bring more than 5-10% a year, but younstill will be making transactions through blockchain, so great improvement anyway
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

The task of banks has never been to enrich people. If you are talking about a deposit, the interest rates will never be greater than the inflation rate
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

Apart from cryptocurrencies, there is no investment to make rich in the short term. In my country yearly interest rate, for TL %14, for USD %2.5 , You can get this income from crypto in  one day.
Ladyechy

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:40:41 AM

Banks will not make you rich because they become richer thanks to you. because the bank gives us a little interest for the money we keep in the bank, while in bitcoin, the money we invest in bitcoin can give us a higher profit and profit that makes our chances of getting rich. But I think using a bank is not too important for your money as long as you know how to save it.
fuding12

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

Yes of course, the Bank won't make you rich. If you are more observant in calculating the savings, it turns out savings interest in the bank can not cover the administrative costs. If it continues like that, money saved in the bank will not increases, but will continue to decrease every month. added with the inflation rate of 1.5% or 5.7%. So, your savings will continue to decrease.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:41:47 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

The purpose of the bank is not for making you rich, as you have said, the main purpose of it is to keep your money safe. The tiny interest that they give to people is there to serve a purpose, what purpose? To pursuade people to save in banks. What is the purpose of saving in banks? Well, it is not just for you but for the whole nation because when you save in banks, those money are being circulated and can be used as loans for farmers or businessman.The main purpose of banks for me is to have the money being circulated. If many people save money on their homes using coin banks,there will be a huge negative effect on the economy of a country.
kdrama

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

Ofcourse it can't it is not build for people who are trying to be rich because of the bank, Bank is just  the storage for your money to keep it safe. They have just the interest to spice the features of the bank and also to the users of it.

BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

It's obvious that banks looking for profit only, people working in banks can tell you many different things about their work. In banks nobody cares about people to be honest.

rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:35:52 PM

Of course, Banks will not make you rich.
The bank's main purpose is to save money and you will get a little benefit from the storage.
Unlike it, if you save your money in the form of Crypto coins and you use it as a long-term investment.
You have the opportunity to earn big profits so you can get rich.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

This is true and indisputable, all millionaires will certainly never put their money into banks, instead they always borrow money in banks because they know that borrowing money in banks and used for investment and business is more profitable than saving in the banks and hope very low interest banks.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
EARL MATEUS

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

Yes because the bank is for to save your money not make you rich. if you want to get rich you should do some business like the trade of bitcoin or you should invest in bitcoin to get some return. And it will make you rich this is my opinion. Investing in bitcoin nowadays are a good business .if you want to get rich you should do something.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

Yes because the bank is for to save your money not make you rich. if you want to get rich you should do some business like the trade of bitcoin or you should invest in bitcoin to get some return. And it will make you rich this is my opinion. Investing in bitcoin nowadays are a good business .if you want to get rich you should do something.

Can be said so, do not ever think that with the interest of banks 10% per year then we are rich, banks are only suitable for saving money for daily or monthly needs, do not ever save money in banks in large quantities because it will make us regret and get nothing, successful and rich of course need big step that is business or investment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
geometryboastful0

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

it may certainly make you rich but if we can earn even some paisa from the idly kept money then also it would be a gain isn't It?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: