Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich  (Read 1778 times)
cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

In frankly speaking Bank is only a storage of your money you can't get any percent interest if you are a low class of depositor unless the one who deposit in a huge amount they gonna receive the interest accumulating amount of money in every month. That's reality not like the new generation ledger which is decentralized method like bitcoin you really have a choice to make your money  become higher or its up to you if you want your money will stay in the wallet without deductible amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

Banks will definitely make us rich. It is not their purpose. Its actually us who make the bank rich when we choose to let them hold our money. LOL. Cheesy

Everyone will agree on that for sure. The only thing going for banks is that it's backed by the government hence your money is considered "safe" when it's with them. What can make you rich involves risk, that includes setting up a business or making investments

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:11:50 AM

Yes of course we won't get rich in storing our money to the banks because our purpose is just to save it with a security system. Unlike investing it here it will make your money get some profit that's why if I had a chance to get some big big earnings here I won't put it in the banks here in my country I would choose to invest it again and again.

BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

In fact, banks are parasitic organizations. Crypto market is often called a pyramid but the world banking system is a real pyramid. I think that the banking system needs radical reform. Maybe it will happen via blokchain technologies.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

Its true that banks will not make us rich. Because the interest that are given to us when we put our money in the bank are not big. But banks will make our money more secure .
more secure? I think it depends on the bank you choose because many banks are collapse or become a scam. I suggest to save money in state-owned banks because the government will not cheat on customers. but you're right that the bank will not make you rich because of the small interest. banks are not a place to make you rich dude! bank functions to save money not for place to make you rich
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

Yes, I completely agree with you because the % you get from holding your money in the bank is not much. Moreover, someone thinks that it is 100% safe. As for me, I think that you never know what may happen in the country and it is possible to lose money even if it is in the bank
John Joseph Mago

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:30:57 AM

Yeah! Banks is just for saving and not for profit but Bitcoin is for profit not for saving If you hold for long term you will be reach on the time. Let all buy Bitcoin and Hold it It will be easy money for us.
othab1

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

Banks are evil along with religion. Banks do not want you to be rich and free. They want to keep you in the slavery of their laws. Only decentralization and instruments such as bitcoin can make all mankind free and give a new twist to the development of civilization
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

Surely the bank can not make us rich. The interest paid by the bank for us to send monthly can be called support interval. So that's not much money, not enough for you to spend in life speak of wealth. Can only invest in the Crypto market to get rich.
Banks are not exactly for us rather they are doing their own business and in the world of business, nobody really cares about anything other than his own benefits. That makes sense too. Banks feed on our money. They utilize it in certain investments and then get profit from them.At most, these will give us a very small portion from what they get. Simple as that.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

If you have money $ 100 billion then if you saving in banks your money only increases no more than 10% per year, but if you use for investment then in a year money will increase to 10x, banks will not make us rich, immediately switch to investment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:24:46 PM

With the interest rate of the current banks right now, they will not really make us rich because the only side that is earning here is their side because they are using our money to make more money and to grow their net worth while we are just getting the low rate of the interest like a change so it is better to stay away from banks and grow our money by our own.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

Banks serve the rich!

All the services in the world are enjoyed by the rich, and the poor enjoy less, not just the Banks!

The digital cryptographic currency is created to break this situation, but it seems to make the gap between rich and poor more obvious!
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

That's right. The bank will never make us rich.
Banks will only provide security to the money we save in it. Even if the bank gives added value, it is very small and the extra money will be exhausted to pay its administration.
Nylesor

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

Yes, banks wont make anybody rich. Banks only gives a very small amount of interest to your savings. Interest which is still subject to taxes. So better invest your money to stocks market or here in bitcoin with a greater chance of earning more.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

With the interest rate of the current banks right now, they will not really make us rich because the only side that is earning here is their side because they are using our money to make more money and to grow their net worth while we are just getting the low rate of the interest like a change so it is better to stay away from banks and grow our money by our own.
I think no banks will pay more interest in all over the world, if you put some big amount in the bank then they will pay decent interest with that money you can lead your life without doing any job but you will not become rich. yes they will earn a big profit by using our money but our money is safe whenever we want we can withdraw our funds this kind of facility we don't it in cryptocurrency. They pay less interest but security is high.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:49:32 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

it depends on what country you live in, what banks you use and so on. Personally, I, too, would not want to contact banks. I plan to earn a certain amount in crypto-currencies and invest in projects. At the moment for me this is the best option.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Arkyo

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

It is clear that banks will not make you rich. It is so, because initially the purpose of the Bank -to make rich themselves, not their customers. We need to look for new niches of investment and cryptocurrency, in my opinion, is a great opportunity!

In Crypto We Trust
zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

Banks only save our money but not make us rich.bank also adds value to the money we save, but the value is very small.and the money will run out to pay administration.
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Banks are invented to provide management services for your assets. They are designed to store your savings. The bank will not make you rich. All deposits at interest are not more than a percentage of inflation per year.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

When u put your money on, they make more profit with it, they can support the war or other dirty things, the max profit what they want, so no point to share with them, their time will ends, they know it, some of banks will adapt to survive ofc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: