Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich  (Read 1778 times)
jayyen

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

Banks are very ungrateful even when they are using your money to enrich themselves. They will never make anyone rich.They loan the money we save with them and take all the profits.Some banks even deduct money from your saving account. This is very greedy and anyone who wants to be rich should not focus on buying banks treasury bills or whatever. Invest your money in crypto and thank me later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:29:56 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

I think your right mate banks are only to keep your money safe,a small tiny increase they can add on only to your savings,rather than bitcoin if you just strive and do efforts through joining campaigns it will automatically increase more of your money.
These both have their own pros and cons. I believe banks are the powerful asset that we people have right now. They can save our money, invest our money without giving us any headache, give possible little interest to our money.

While on the other side, bitcoins are little bit risky but they have got great opportunity to shine our investment and make it double or triple. So both are amazing.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:42:15 AM

This is true, banks will never make us rich if saving, but banks can make rich if we borrow and we use for business or investment, by getting 15% bank interest per year then this is not profitable if we saving, whereas with business or our investment can earn profits up to hundreds of percent.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:51:11 AM

Banks without money would not make anyone rich. Banks with money can make hackers, and corrupt person rich in split of seconds. Banks will give just .00000011112233 or .1 or 10%. Every amount of your investment have an equivalent the higher the investment the higher percent, the lower the investment the low percentage. All depends in the money you put and the banks system.

In fairness banks is where we can store our wealth, jewelries and important documents of our assets. Banks has regulated interest rate that is why it is below expectation and cannot make you rich but can help you have a savings for future use.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

Banks are use only for saving purposes and your money is destined to be keep there forever unless you put it in some investments. Time deposits and other investment funds can make your money grow but it will take time but the risk is lesser than investing in cryptocurrencies. If you have the skills in risk management, you can earn a lot of money in the high-risk cryptocurrency trading because the highef the risk, the higher the rewards.
Yeah you are right. Banks only keep our money and will not give any good profit against our holdings. Banks are not for earning money. Every individual should do his own business or any work for earning money. Use some for his daily needs and keep the rest in the banks. Just keeping our money safe is a big thing because nobody can keep big money in house.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

If you rely on bank interest of no more than 1% per month then it is difficult if you want to succeed and rich from banks, dare to risk with business or investment then the money will double in a short time, I've proven it and if you are interested please send PM to me.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

You're right but it helps you to save your money although it looks like dead, but atleast if you don't know how and when you will use it, just put it in the bank for the mean time until you know when to use it and how.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

Banks won’t make you rich because they become richer thanks to you. They are not charities. When they give you a loan, they make money from the interest, and when they give you interest for leaving your money there, they also make money because they get a higher interest managing that money.
Yeah banks will not make as rich but it was helpful also when it terms to save your money and keep it just to secure your family in the future.But the goodness of bitcoin was  can make your money grow.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 01:36:42 PM

They are very greed set of persons and selfish, they only want e rich them selves ,the only good they can do is security of money and grantee .
Yeah you are right. Banks used the money of their customers for their own well and not for them. They only give us security, but all the advantage of having money is taken by them. I think that one should not put his money in current account but also in saving account to get profit against his savings. Thus we can take some advantage of our holdings,

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
ejarales

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:50:44 PM

Yes, Banks wont really make you rich nor make your money doubled. The only purpose of bank is to secure your money so basically, your money won't move. It will just stay to the bank until you pulled it out. Better go on investment.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:55:25 PM

With small amount of interest, bank won't aid you without higher monetary value. It is highly proven and tested the way how things supposed to when all my friends started talkin' about banks value.
Nylesor

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

Bank wont make anybody rich if they dont know how to use their borrowed funds properly. And will not definitely make someone rich who use bank only to save their money because of very lowinterest rate. But banks may give opportunity to those who knows how to use their funds wisely.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

Yes, Banks wont really make you rich nor make your money doubled. The only purpose of bank is to secure your money so basically, your money won't move. It will just stay to the bank until you pulled it out. Better go on investment.
The purpose of the banks is to only enrich themselves and they do it by using the funds that their customers have invested or saved at their banks. If you look at the interest they add to the accounts of the of its customers it’s teally ridiculous.
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

yes, it is true. by only saving your money at the bank, wont make you rich. the interest usually lower than inflation rate
DiamonDogs

Activity: 142
Merit: 6

https://coinspot.me

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

Well, as far as I know, the purpose of Bank is to secure your funds, not for making you getting rich. Honestly, I don't have any background in Banking.
But my friends can get more income by depositing his funds to Bank, and I not sure how much his profits while depositing in Banks.
I do believe, invest in crypto still better, as long you doing it right and choosing good crypto assets.  
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

Bank was never setup to make you rich, except for some investment  policy they have which is mostly enjoy by whales as the commission is to the advantage of individuals with huge amount of money, Advantage  of  cryptocurrency you are sure to become rich overtime if you are strategic in your approach to your investment.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Yeah you have a point, bitcoin is only a platform which you can save your money. Yes, there's an interest but it is not so very big unlike in bitcoin you can invest your money and also you can gain a lot of profit. In that, they will gain money or bitcoin and there's a lot of people now become roch becaise of bitcoin. Bank is only for those people who only wabts to save and to keep their money.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Coinky

Activity: 165
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:40:48 PM

Yes,Banks wont make you rich,but they don't make you poor even
Banks offers almost zero risk,but less returns

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

Please do not ever think rich with saving in banks, it's the same time you give time and money because we do not get any benefit even though we get interest banks that only 12% per year.

great
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

Ofc they wont, and they never did it, for instance you put money to deposit, you have a small profit but there is inflation that eats it, so you never win with it, but banks win always, i would recommend to invest in securities, or in crypto since it exists.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: