Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:40:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich  (Read 1778 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

That's because banks are actually using your money to fund in other business and it is only offering security to your money. As what an expert say that saving your money in the bank won't make you rich but you can if you invest it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

If hoping to get a big profit and relying on banks then it is wrong, unfortunately when in school precisely a lot of lessons that advocate for saving money in banks and expect to benefit from bank interest.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

People nowadays doesn't seem to understand things the way they used to be. Banks were never really made to make you rich ma man, they were there to keep your money safe, secured, and insured... that's that simple. Same way as bitcoins, it was never meant to make you rich either - it was designed as a payment tool for the silk-road.

If you want to be rich, you better start working your ass hard now. I didn't mean to bash you nor trash you my friend. I just want to point out your misconception about banks. Peace be with you, amigo.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

Yes, banks only provide very low interest rates for our deposits. I think this is a way of exploitation. So as the development of bitcoin has become more and more known to most people, the banking industry has felt the pressure.

mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:58:35 PM
Merited by mrcash02 (1)

What banks do is to use the money of people to enrich themselves. Saving in a bank is one of the worse ways to invest money.It is like giving your money to enrich someone who do not even appreciate your generosity. Some banks even go to the extent of deducting money from saving accounts.Banks steal our money but we do not even notice because they steal in cents and gather them and it becomes huge money.Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.That is what banks do to us.

lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

I think banks are a place to save money, not to get rich. Of course if you want to get rich do not put money in the bank, but use money for business or investment.

bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

give a man a gun, he will rob the bank, give a man the bank, he will rob the world.

Seriously, their goal to make profit, any fees, no matter to do, some ppl dont even know that their money can be involved to the wars or other dirty things, so i believe with crypto this world will  be more clear and honest that before.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

actually aim of banks is not making you rich. they only protect your money. and aims to save the value of the money you put there. But a very old system and not protecting regular people against owners.

turn the page
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:07:51 PM

People nowadays doesn't seem to understand things the way they used to be. Banks were never really made to make you rich ma man, they were there to keep your money safe, secured, and insured... that's that simple. Same way as bitcoins, it was never meant to make you rich either - it was designed as a payment tool for the silk-road.

If you want to be rich, you better start working your ass hard now. I didn't mean to bash you nor trash you my friend. I just want to point out your misconception about banks. Peace be with you, amigo.

Maybe banks aren't supposed to make us rich, but they were supposed to pay a fair interest over our money stored/invested there, considering how much profit they make for themselves with our money. In fact we are lending money to the bank, it's really supposed to be profitable for the lender, but we are receiving less than the inflation increasement.

Funny thing is that when we are borrowing money from the bank the deal doesn't follow the same pattern, then it's totally advantageous for them.  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

In 2008 I was saving money in bank and I got 11% interest per year , that was pretty nice amount of money at the end of year. But today same bank giving me a 0.45% interest per year which is ridiculously , because I don't even get for covering monthly fee of having opened account in the bank. So last 4 years I rather invest money every month in crypto and I'm satisfied with annual profit , which is much higher with less money invested, then I invest 2008 in bank saving.

handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:51:29 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 03:28:27 AM by handyhuman

Banks won’t make you rich because they become richer thanks to you. They are not charities. When they give you a loan, they make money from the interest, and when they give you interest for leaving your money there, they also make money because they get a higher interest managing that money.

Bitcoin are just like bubbles once it appears take a chance and grab the opportunity to keep and gain with in it. Dont let disappear and you have done nothing at all. . Much better when we save btc and eth . They can help us someday .
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:53:58 AM

I think so. I see banks just for savings not to make you money but to keep your money. They just helping us to keep the money we earn but we need to work hard for us to become rich. We will not become rich by having small interest from banks.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:33:29 AM

Yes true, by putting all the money in the banks then it will not make any changes, banks are only suitable to meet the daily needs, if our goal is to get profit then the best solution is investment and business.
people think they can benefit from saving money in the bank, but the interest offered by the bank is very small? it will not be worth for your money and the length of time you wait, bank is not a place to get rich mate? if you want to get rich looking for profitable commodities like bitcoin, gold or real estate
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

Yes true, by putting all the money in the banks then it will not make any changes, banks are only suitable to meet the daily needs, if our goal is to get profit then the best solution is investment and business.
people think they can benefit from saving money in the bank, but the interest offered by the bank is very small? it will not be worth for your money and the length of time you wait, bank is not a place to get rich mate? if you want to get rich looking for profitable commodities like bitcoin, gold or real estate

The purposes of banks is not to make people who put their money on them will be rich, these interests are just a way for people to be attracted on putting their money on their banks. Why do we need to say these since this is not the purpose of the banks in the first place?

If you want to be rich, you can invest and you can also trade. In terms of Bitcoin you can save them  but I think it is better if you are using them to invest so you can also have a profit and you can also move your money into something that will be adding their quantity and not only their quality.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:38:51 AM

Bank deposits, even on yheir time deposits will just give you as high as a percent per annum if you're lucky. That is before taxes and you will not have access tp your money 24/7. It's not a very reaslistic investment for your money. If you're just using your bank to keep your money instead of your house then it's fine, but never as a financial investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:41:37 AM

yes you are right, I think so too. Saving at the bank I think it's harming us without us knowing because of the monthly balance deductions. But the community does use bank services just to keep their money to look more secure but there is a deposit of their money in the bank as well but the benefits are normal
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:54:48 AM

Of course Banks will never make us rich. Conversely banks are rich because of us. Every time we save money in the bank they will manage our money and they make a profit from the velocity of money. Then if we borrow money in the bank they can also profit because we pay a high interest.
Banks are just a place to store and borrow money. It's better if we have the money we buy bitcoin then wait a few years then our money will turn into more.

zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:35:53 AM

Banks are clearly not an job or business for us to make rich maybe the employees of it can become rich someday. It was build to save our money for a certain time until when we wanted to release or withdraw our money. We can earn from. It just a very little amount its a kind of bonus for trusting their services to kept our money in their safe system.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:49:49 AM

yes you are right, I think so too. Saving at the bank I think it's harming us without us knowing because of the monthly balance deductions. But the community does use bank services just to keep their money to look more secure but there is a deposit of their money in the bank as well but the benefits are normal

Banks are ruling us even though we are valuable customers, they make money one the basis of deposits and investment we do. Even they are setting some restriction for us for withdrawing and depositing. They won't make us rich because bank owners will become rich by making through our investment.
kokorotomoto

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:39:38 AM

yes! banks will not make you rich. but if you have a lot of money, it's better to keep it with the bank, because it's safer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: