Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich  (Read 1778 times)
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:33:24 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

In my whole life I've never seen any bank clients testify that they became rich because of putting their money into any bank. Bank company is just keeping your money to store it to their bank then will give profit to your savings with a cheap interest only Which I cannot consider its profit.
Therefore, I agreed on you just said mate. 
If you are expecting it to occur you are wrong, banks are only a company who will use the other savings into investment on their own. All of your replies is right it is only a savings for which you can safely put your money. A much safer place but it can never be an investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

I think that depends on the country and how much money you have, apart from nominal interest rates. Some people aren't chasing insane return rates like in crypto, especially if you are retired and don't want to risk you lifetime savings. If you have millions, then saving a portion of your wealth on a deposit account can make sense. But don't get me wrong here, I just point out that some people are very risk-averse, and they prefer trusted banks with deposit accounts protected by a deposit insurance system. After all, some people are using saving accounts anyway, so are they fools?
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

I think that depends on the country and how much money you have, apart from nominal interest rates. Some people aren't chasing insane return rates like in crypto, especially if you are retired and don't want to risk you lifetime savings. If you have millions, then saving a portion of your wealth on a deposit account can make sense. But don't get me wrong here, I just point out that some people are very risk-averse, and they prefer trusted banks with deposit accounts protected by a deposit insurance system. After all, some people are using saving accounts anyway, so are they fools?
Well, some banks also provide some investment options when we want to save. there are various% options there. but I do not think that can make us rich. because the addition may be just a little, so I think it's hard to increase profits.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:56:51 AM

I don't think banks can make any person rich. Every banks take a huge interest. So instead of being rich you will be poor.

miradorme

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

I agree. It wont make you rich because of the tiny interest percentage. Even you deposit a big amount it wont make your money grow bigger and bigger.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:58:33 AM

Well, some banks also provide some investment options when we want to save. there are various% options there. but I do not think that can make us rich. because the addition may be just a little, so I think it's hard to increase profits.
i think bank just to keep money with safe, not to make a profit, even though we follow deposito program like in my country, but that calculation will be more profitable investment for example in property than in bank

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

I agree that banks won't make you rich unless one of these banks (or all of them) belong to you personally. It is bankers themselves who are the primary beneficiaries of profits banks generate. Nevertheless, while banks definitely can't you make rich in the sense used over here, the other options are not bulletproof ways either. High returns come with high risks, and as much as they can make you rich, they can also make you poor.

i think bank just to keep money with safe, not to make a profit, even though we follow deposito program like in my country, but that calculation will be more profitable investment for example in property than in bank

As long as interest is above real inflation rate, you are earning. But then again some people are willing to receive interest less than inflation just to keep their money safe and guaranteed from theft. There are also a multitude of other factors why people may be looking for saving their money in banks (for example, hiding some monies from your wife/partner).
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

Keeping your money in banks won't help you at all. The interest earned fron your deposit will not even cover the price on inflation at all. For example, if you put in 100 USD now in the bank, it will cost nothing after 20 years. I know alot of people still believe that their money will grow in banks. I've learned to diversify and invest them on stocks and crypto currencies. You will lose along the way but that is how you learn. Bottom line is, don't put you money in a bank.

Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Saving is often referred to as a form of future investment. In fact, it is a misunderstanding. Saving is different from investment. Saving is just a form of saving money in the bank in the hope that it is not often taken and the amount will be many when taken. Of course if you often deposit money. Although saving is a good habit than you spend money on unnecessary items, you unfortunately never get rich just by saving money.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:40:35 AM

yes...banks won't make you rich instead depositors are the one who make banks rich..we deposited our money in the bank hoping it will earn interest but so sad to know that aside from having so little movement in your deposit,there will also hidden charges so for me..banks are for keep safing and not
for invesment.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
PlasticIcescapades

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:00:50 PM

You're right, of course. But putting your money in a bank is supposed to be a sort of compromise between relatively little risk and relatively certain (if small) profit.
Investing in something such as cryptocurrency, from recent experience, involves a greater degree of risk and instability, but also the potential for a greater degree of profits.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

They are meant to be a controlling force, they don't try to make anyone rich but themselves.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:19:36 PM

yes you are right in my eyes the bank is frightened when its customers become rich and no one will want to save again in the bank so that makes the bank fear with the existence of digital currency like this.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

Basicaly, banks are the ones that benefited from the depositors’ money in exchange of keeping the money safe with a very minimal interest. It’s better to invest it in cryptos because once you invest, you’re making a fortune for a lifetime.

kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

That won't never ever happen. Instead, once you save money in the bank then they find out you have a Millions of savings they can freeze your account at any moment to investigate you where does it come from. Which I hate the most, Bank can't make you rich but they can become rich through using our money that we are saving it to their bank.
Starscream

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Investing in the lands or flats/houses is best invest you ever can do, and it's very low risk about that, so it can be considered best alternative option to invest in, but only for years.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

Banks make to save your money it won't make you rich. People use banks to save more their money and make you save and not spent all your money for useless things so bank may helpful to save money not to be rich.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

In my whole life I've never seen any bank clients testify that they became rich because of putting their money into any bank. Bank company is just keeping your money to store it to their bank then will give profit to your savings with a cheap interest only Which I cannot consider its profit.
Therefore, I agreed on you just said mate. 
If you are expecting it to occur you are wrong, banks are only a company who will use the other savings into investment on their own. All of your replies is right it is only a savings for which you can safely put your money. A much safer place but it can never be an investment.
Exactly, the bank is just a safe place for us to send money, interest rates are never a number that too significant, so it is never a true investment, that also means we can not become rich from it, the rich are the banks when the banks use our money to invest in other areas, we only get part of the profits meager. In short, instead of depositing money into banks to get low returns, the best is that we should invest in a number of potential areas such as real estate or crytpo, profit is huge when we have a range of visionary

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

yes, saving money in the bank is actually not a good way, but we can trust its security level. in the bank, the money we save will not increase, we can even be subject to cutting costs as long as we save. more just invest into bitcoin. equally save money, be safe, and we can expect profit.
The security level of banks is terrible, they may try to make it seem as if your money is safe with them but think about it, is it really safe? Banks have the same problem as exchanges they are a big target and hackers and thieves do everything they can in order to overcome any security measures that they could have taken to protect the money of their clients.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:55:19 PM

The bank is the safest place to save money, so safe the money you keep on eating every month by the interest rate applied by the bank until maybe the money you save will not be left as it continues to be undermined to pay the interest rate. Do you still want to keep fiat currency there? I personally have left the system they have been offering for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: