Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich  (Read 1778 times)
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

That's right, the bank's goal is not to make people rich by it. the bank just to secure the money and keep it, not to develop it. it can be seen from flowers that are too small.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Saving money is not a way to get rich, and to become rich we must try to make money, I myself prefer to invest in crypto because of its potential benefits.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:03:05 PM

Rich people invest not savings. As OP said they will be destroyed by inflations. The only thing that make us rich is Bussiness, investment, stocks, and bond as i know from the rich dad poor dad book by Robert Kiyosaki.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

Banks is not there to make you rich, they even make many people broken but cryptocurrencies can make you rich though it is also not there to make you rich.

Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

Inflation is a bigger problem and if you have a government who are dumb enough to come up with shitty economic policies you are bound to see things like that, corruption is another major factor, while the price of products keep on increasing the salary never increases and that is a common issue faced world wide and cryptocurrency is a good investment if you take inflation into account.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

I dont think there are people that putting money to bank for make profit and become rich. If you expect a high amount of profit from bank you must already be a rich and put big money to your bank account.

turn the page
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:20:06 PM

I don't think keep money in bank is safe Smiley). You should know that there are a lot of people lost their money although they were keeping them in bank account. Maybe their bank balance hacked by a hacker or maybe it was stolen by a teller. there is a woman in my country lost 10m$ in her bank account because it was stolen by branch manager of this bank system.

South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:11:15 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Banks are not even good enough to keep your money safe, because they cannot keep your money safe of the biggest thief in the history of the world, inflation, governments around the world print as much currency as they want and they steal value from you every day, that is why people invest in stores of value like bitcoin or gold to protect their savings.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue
LOL. Did some one actually think that a savings bank account would actually make them rich  Grin 2 minutes of silence for them.
You're sort of right. Banks are there to keep the public's money safe and channelize the funds across the country because it being a financial institution. It plays an important role in our lives but we do love making fun of them.
Inflation is expected and with the way we are using the resources, it won't be inflation in a few years it would be extinction.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

Banks are basically just to save your money to make it more secure and make you more efficient in spending money, but if your income is very large, then you still have the possibility of having a valuable deposit for your future, but still the bank does not have purpose for you rich.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:36:34 PM

Of course banks will never make you rich because it is only for saving your money.It is only a place that keep your money safe were you cant spend it easily because you need lots of transactions to withdraw your savings.All your savings in a bank had only little interest and it doesnt grow more unlike investing it into business or like investing in bitcoin.So if you wanted to be rich work hard so that you can earn money then make a business and invest it in a good project were you can earn multiple income.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:47:44 AM

Exactly true. Banks will not make you any richer. The main business of this institution is to loan your money to others at a high interest rate and gives you back a very low profit return. However, money deposited in Banks are safe but coverage is up to Php.500k only. It is good to save some money in Banks but not all your savings, because saving money in Banks is never an investment and will not make your money grow bigger.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:57:16 AM

Interest in bank reducing by inflation and its not profitable at all. Its we want to growing our money, better make investment and many investment instrument we can choose. But banks have good infrastructure in financial industry
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:24:46 AM

As far as I do understand, the main purpose of bank was to keep your money safe and bank are not have any system to make you rich. Actually bank make money out of their clients money. They are the one who make fortune from others.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:36:47 AM

Banks will let you saved your money under them then banks will use your money for their business. So banks will not make you rich but they're the one who will be rich thanks to your money. The evolution of money is not increasing but decreasing it's value. As time goes by the cost of living are becoming harder and harder.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:00:46 AM

As far as I do understand, the main purpose of bank was to keep your money safe and bank are not have any system to make you rich. Actually bank make money out of their clients money. They are the one who make fortune from others.

right. I agree with your thoughts. I think the bank is just a place for us to keep safe money. The interest that we receive every month is too low compared to keeping a large amount of money. In my country, deposited in banks $ 46k and you only get $ 363 in 1 month. That's a huge difference. Instead of depositing in a bank, we can earn more than $ 363 in just 5 days. Angry

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:06:10 AM

Got your point, but people nowadays are not thinking that bank will make you rich. Its main purpose is to keep your money safe, make some third party transaction, helps you pay bills and purchases online and give them some money for their services they offered. Bank is also a business, it need to gain income for the employees and for the owner. They are the one who are getting rich day by day. I dont know if all the banks have hidden charges but i am sure most of them have. They just slowly sucking money out of us that is undetectable. But still, banks are very useful if you really have a big money and afraid of keeping it at home.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

yes, saving money in the bank is actually not a good way, but we can trust its security level. in the bank, the money we save will not increase, we can even be subject to cutting costs as long as we save. more just invest into bitcoin. equally save money, be safe, and we can expect profit.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
green_fish

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:12:58 AM

Buffett has said his secret to becoming rich is to save money and invest. Keep saving and keep investing.

The bank can only deposit the money cannot invest, put the money in the bank, the bank will take your money to invest!
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2450
Merit: 275

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

We are making the banks richer by giving all our money to someone because they are saying they will keep your money safely.Such an idiotic system we are living through that is the reason we want to adopt to decentralized system we can keep our money safely without making others richer move to bitcoin payments and be your own boss for your own money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: