Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Banks Won't Make You Rich  (Read 1778 times)
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

You're absolutely true, banks just take your money basically to increase their own incomes, nothing more.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

Your deposit into the bank is just to keep your assets, their profitability is very low. But they are much safer than the BTC. So many people do not take risks they will not dare to join the BTC. They use their idle capital to deposit into the bank and earn periodic interest.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Banks is not really aimed to be a source of income to start with so obviously it will not make you rich. Those small profits you are getting are better if you are saving your money there for a long time but in a short time, I guess it is not just use Bank as your safe.

If you really want to earn a good profit, since you have a Bank then make a loan, start your own business if you have the skills. If you want to invest then go with it, as long as you know what you are doing keep it going.

Exactly. Banks were never meant to be an institution to make you rich over time. Considering that fiat currency is subject to inflation, your savings could be worth a lot less than what it is right now within the future. What Banks really offer is unparalleled security and trust, which allows anyone to safely store their money against theft and fraud. Of course, they allow you to earn some money by holding your money in a savings account, but the earnings are rather small than other options available in the real world.

Your best bet would be to save your money into a Bank IRA account for greater rates, while the rest would be put up into cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. This way, you'll become rich within a few years from now, as you build up your path towards spending less than what you earn or save. Therefore, while Banks won't make you rich anytime soon, they could help protect your money for quite a long time. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

You're absolutely true, banks just take your money basically to increase their own incomes, nothing more.
Yes, that's what banks really do because if we put our many to them they only give us a little percentage of interest as our profit and still risk are there. I have known one of my co-workers from a corporate company that he almost lost half of his money because the bank  declares bankruptcy. So putting our assets in the may never make us rich but investing in crypto currency has a lot of opportunity to make more money and getting rich to be financially free.

binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:34:23 PM

This is absolutely correct, because banks are just one of the places where we keep money, not the place to make a high profit for us. So consider before deciding where to invest your money.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

In my whole life I've never seen any bank clients testify that they became rich because of putting their money into any bank. Bank company is just keeping your money to store it to their bank then will give profit to your savings with a cheap interest only Which I cannot consider its profit.
Therefore, I agreed on you just said mate. 
If you are expecting it to occur you are wrong, banks are only a company who will use the other savings into investment on their own. All of your replies is right it is only a savings for which you can safely put your money. A much safer place but it can never be an investment.
Exactly, the bank is just a safe place for us to send money, interest rates are never a number that too significant, so it is never a true investment, that also means we can not become rich from it, the rich are the banks when the banks use our money to invest in other areas, we only get part of the profits meager. In short, instead of depositing money into banks to get low returns, the best is that we should invest in a number of potential areas such as real estate or crytpo, profit is huge when we have a range of visionary
Thats true, bank is not a place of investment dude, so don't expect on bank interest to get big profits because it's impossible you get, at least you only get 1%-3% interest in every year and it is deducted by administration fee. the bank is not an investment place, if you want to invest you can look for commodities like real estate or properties that are obviously profitable
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:48:17 PM

Banks won’t make you rich because they become richer thanks to you. They are not charities. When they give you a loan, they make money from the interest, and when they give you interest for leaving your money there, they also make money because they get a higher interest managing that money.

Thats true, I think people were just investing to that entity because they wanr to be somehow secure in life and in our country the annual interest of your money savings here is 1% which I am very disappointed, and most of the people here doesnt even notice that cause banks make some substitute ways for us to be distracted, and they were the one who was being rich every day.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:28:22 PM

Yes, that's what banks really do because if we put our many to them they only give us a little percentage of interest as our profit and still risk are there. I have known one of my co-workers from a corporate company that he almost lost half of his money because the bank  declares bankruptcy. So putting our assets in the may never make us rich but investing in crypto currency has a lot of opportunity to make more money and getting rich to be financially free.
Yes I agree that more banks take the money we have with the assumption of administration fees. Banks only make the rich become richer. While people who have a standard life then the bank does not give enough interest to us. Saving the money we have on an asset like bitcoin can be an alternative because it can make us profit. Yes I think the bank does not currently offer an interesting option, maybe the thing that still makes me interested is a credit card. I will use bitcoin as the primary choice in storing the assets I have.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Yeah i do agree on that, banks today are just getting a huge amount of money from and if they will be going to close then there is no way for you to get your deposit so i prefer on investing in cryptocurrency.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:23:46 AM

Of course that won't happen, although you're deposit your money with interest rate more than usual. Bank function just for to save assets. But we're that make bank rich.

With deposit money with period of time so bank side sometimes use our money to be loaned to people so they'll get interest rate.

laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in bank can never do that,because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As a example I will take ,When I'm in grade school,each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to by me 2 meals,but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keep your money safe!  Tongue

Banks can actually make you rich but still, it needs a huge amount of time in order for your deposit to grow, the prices in the cryptocurrency market is slowly increasing today and that is the reason why most of the people tend to invest on cryptocurrency more than placing their money on banks.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:44:17 AM

Bank is made to keep your money. Yes, keeping your money is the also saving it. While you are saving it will make you rich because you are wise in using your money. Bank is a platform which can help you to become rich but not because of bank but it is because of you.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:13:16 AM

if you are in the bank of money and the interest you are waiting for ?! you can not really be Rich in the bank. if you really want to be rich you will be business. thanks ..
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:17:13 AM

Yes, I agree with you, if you save $10,000 in the bank, you'll get a little extra interest a year later.

If you buy $10,000 in bitcoins, you might get $2- $100, 000 a year from now.

So the bank doesn't get more money in the bank, but it's safe. If you invest in bitcoin, you're going to get a lot of profit, but there's a risk.
You are even going to be lucky if you get that interest as this days now, banks are always busy removing some stupid and unnecessary charges even after making a lot of money from saving in the bank. It is absurd and it is good they are beginning to lose that privilege gradually which I really wish a lot of people can actually see how much banks suck and have nothing good to offer.

I know the cryptocurrency market is still a bit risky but when everything is solid, even if not for investment, but at least, the fact that I would not even need a punkass third party ever again.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

Yes, the bank can not make us rich. The amount of money they hold and our interest rates are very low. So I think we need another method of keeping money. I think we should buy cold wallets to stock our money and invest in a number of different areas. It will be more profitable for monthly interest rates.

DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:22:46 AM

If you have a lot of money it would make a little sense to keep some in the bank. Imagine having $1 million dollars. At a basic bank interest rate of 3% you will earn $30k yearly simply by doing nothing. Thats already a lot of money and you could already live daily off that interest.

Now tell me, would you risk that $1 million on trading crypto where you could risk losing half of that in a single day? Sometimes it still makes sense to invest in banks.
Elliemutz

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

If you think that by saving money in the Bank becomes your way to achieve wealth, then you are wrong. This is why most Americans never again become rich, while wealthy people who own assets are increasingly prosperous.

Investor and blogger Steve Roth, working on government data and finding that with any household savings in income after their expenses, it has little effect on wealth improvement.
ninio

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:36:41 AM

Banks will not really makes you rich its just an establishment where you can save your lots of money that you have. Banking your money is a very safe way to secured your money they give you a small amount of interest by saving your money in a bank because they also use your money for some of their project so if you want to be rich put your money in a investment organization where you can double your money and make some profits.
DJCanh

Activity: 278

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:57:45 AM

Nobody can't make you rich. Only yourself.
You need hardworking. Or try your luck. Or invest, but only with an understanding of the deal.

Please, stop to think, that somebody will make all for you. Put your ass and go to do something!

And don't have a deal with banks. Maximum - have DEBIT card, not credit
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

This is my opinion.Banks won't make you rich.saving in the bank can never do that, because of interest rate that bank gives you is too tiny.You saving will be simply be eaten up by the sleepy monster called inflation. As an example, I will take, When I'm in grade school, each day I received 10Rs (my country currency) from my mother.It was enough to buy me 2 meals but in now 10Rs enough to buy 2 candies.  Lips sealed Banks are just for keeping your money safe!  Tongue

That's right what you say. Banks will not make us rich. But banks can keep our money very safe than if we just keep it in the wallet. If we keep it in the wallet, the money will continue to run out. Unlike if we keep in Bank, surely our money will continue to last.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: