Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] R18x: 1 TH/s Bitmine Rig, $70 = 10-15GH/s. Jan. '14 + DZ MC Bonuses  (Read 18373 times)
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:47:02 PM

coincraft rigs still not ready, though desks are being delivered. few more weeks. will come with extra hashing power

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:36:54 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 04:00:37 AM by DyslexicZombei

No shipping update yet for R18 (or R7/8).

Our Bitmine orders are:

R7/8
#2237, Rig, Mid October, showing as Processing
#2365, upgrades to Rig 1, Late October, showing as Completed

R18
#2298, Rig 2, mid-late November, showing as Processing
#4209, Rig 2 upgrades, early-mid December, showing as Completed

It's possible that they may have bundled the upgrade into the orig. orders (or viceversa), which is why the upgrades have been showing as processing for months.

Screenshot of our orders: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/BitmineOrders.png
Here was the original #2237 order: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/SurfSkateKauai/DZMCR7BMre-payment.png

(Edit: interesting that our #2237 order shows as a higher amount now; unsure if because #2365 was bundled into it, or if because of BTC's higher value)
davideak

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:17:47 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 06:43:20 AM by davideak

Bitmine say that they are producing/shipping 30 units per day
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg5362648#msg5362648

What about our rig?
if we're 2298 order - it will take them 2 month to deliver :-(

Edite:
fixed typo, thx smooth

Cloud Mining - CEX.IO / 20 GB Free Storage - COPY / Cryptsy - exchange of Crypto-Currency
Liked a post? Feeling generous? Donations accepted {BTC}: 1EADoAKbhw37y3MYPJfLdsrMDNCNGNG7hE
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:32:47 AM

Bitmain say that they are producing/shipping 30 units per day

Don't confuse Bitmain and Bitmine. Bitmain actually ships their products when you buy them.
Leoto

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:33:07 AM

Bitmain say that they are producing/shipping 30 units per day
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=291141.msg5362648#msg5362648

What about our rig?
if we're 2298 order - it will take them 2 month to deliver :-(

That's just an order number - I don't think they're selling thousands of Bitmines of which ours happens to be #2298 in the queue.
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:36:05 AM

they are shipping their 'desk' model, not the 'rig' yet.

reznor

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 11:55:51 AM

Well if that's the case then we have to wait for it. Hopefully Bitmine will deliver the :rig"  Grin this March.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:40:28 PM

the 'new' website won't even recognize my username or any emails so I guess I've been had.

thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:41:15 PM

the 'new' website won't even recognize my username or any emails so I guess I've been had.

www.crypto-ops.com
furuknap

Activity: 294

http://coin.furuknap.net/

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:49:42 PM

If so, you're not the only one. This is getting more and more scammy every day.

.b

danleuthner

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:52:35 PM

I had the same issue, and sent them a note...

The reply was that your login will work on the old site (click on the archive site on the new site). Your orders are still displayed on the archived site.

You have to create a new account on the new site (and it will only show new orders).

As far as scam... things have not worked out as far as delivery, but it has not been the Group Buy, they have refunded 10's of thousands of dollars (maybe not as well as, target or Walmart but they don't have the man power of target or Walmart)... All in all I would have to say definitely NOT a scam... A little more communication would be nice, and this the one thing that I think they could fix to take it to the next level... People forget that communication helps to calm the nerves of the masses (and I am one of the masses). Maybe a blog would be nice... post once a day, even it is just, "hey we are still here."

danleuthner, refund recipient (about half of my shares), and I am still a member of GB 17 and 18 (~$ 2K)... 

bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:44:42 AM

Order #706 made on November 18, 2013. Order status: completed.

5 months.  wow.
Leoto

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:43:39 PM

CoinCraft Rig status updates
Posted on March 16, 2014 by Giorgio Massarotto in Coincraft series, News
Revision 3 of the prototype hashing units for the CoinCraft Rig is now hashing at the expected speed. Production to be started in very short times.

After two past major revision of the rig hashing unit, revision 3 was completely re-engineered in order to address the engineering challenged posed by the very high mining density and the 24V power distribution system. The newest prototype board, to be seen below, is now successfully working at the expected speed. We are speeding up the production as much as possible in order to reduce the delays and shoot a video of a fully populated CoinCraft Rig unit as soon as possible.

Further updates will be posted once available, we are currently expecting the first rigs to be shipped in about 2-3 weeks from now.
Bakal

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:02:54 PM

Further updates will be posted once available, we are currently expecting the first rigs to be shipped in about 2-3 weeks from now.

*sigh* two weeks from december is a very long long 2 weeks. never trust pre orders
danleuthner

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:23:13 PM

Can we get an update on the order status... was expecting to be hashing a while ago...
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:13:31 AM

Can we get an update on the order status... was expecting to be hashing a while ago...

How's this?

Name:  DyslexicZombei Posts:  1309
Activity: 224
Position:  Full Member
Date Registered:  July 25, 2013, 01:04:18 PM
Last Active:  February 26, 2014, 08:59:49 PM

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 03:46:07 AM

Revision 3 of the prototype hashing units for the CoinCraft Rig is now hashing at the expected speed. Production to be started in very short times.

After two past major revision of the rig hashing unit, revision 3 was completely re-engineered in order to address the engineering challenged posed by the very high mining density and the 24V power distribution system. The newest prototype board, to be seen below, is now successfully working at the expected speed. We are speeding up the production as much as possible in order to reduce the delays and shoot a video of a fully populated CoinCraft Rig unit as soon as possible.

This is the update, a vote can be put up (ie post in this thread your username / number of shares / if you want to proceed with a refund) to attempt to receive a refund from Bitmine.
btc6000

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:52:47 PM

Still waiting on my R17 refund. Three PMs to bobsag and at least two forum posts on the relevant thread. Have sent DZ and bobsag one last PM before I'm calling this coop a scam.

We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.
danleuthner

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:23:41 PM

This is the update, a vote can be put up (ie post in this thread your username / number of shares / if you want to proceed with a refund) to attempt to receive a refund from Bitmine.

Thanks saw this about a week ago... was hoping there was a more recent update...
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 07:37:54 PM

Still waiting on my R17 refund. Three PMs to bobsag and at least two forum posts on the relevant thread. Have sent DZ and bobsag one last PM before I'm calling this coop a scam.

The co-op was a scam from the get-go, of which I've shown on a myriad of threads, with ~300 posts on Black Arrow that were deleted, including the following:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Well, I cancelled and got a full refund (minus 20 dollars) from Minersource, was pretty quick and painless.

Lucky for you..........

I've been dealing with Matt @ Minersource for 2.5 weeks...
Now that my order has been canceled.  Still no refund yet.

At one point, I got an email that wire is on my way (which I never received).
It was $49 off what I paid for my order.

Sad

This is exactly what I'm concerned about, cancelling but ending up with both no order spot and no money back.

bobsag3 / Matt

Please refund my money!
I just sent you another email!

Still no words/replies from Matt yet on the status of my refund.
I'm going to PM him on this forum just to make sure...........

He'll just reply with "No way, Jose!" then quote BA's stance on refunds. Remember, Matty Boy is just a vetted reseller. Correction! The first ever double-vetted Bitcoiner that was BA's first vetted reseller.

Any questions?

Q1: Yes, I have one. Who vetted him?
A1: Only John K., who's no longer around, and some new dude from Hawaii, the same state that John K. is from.
Q2: And this makes Matt viable?
A1: That and this:

Hookah. Check! Skype contacts. Check! Matt's first and second warehouse in Missouri being the same warehouse. Check!

Let's revisit Black Arrow's first trustworthy reseller, shall we?

From the desk of Bobsag3, a.k.a. Matt Carson, Black Arrow's first and #1 reseller for their miners.

<snip>

I never ended up moving to another warehouse in Rolla, just the one. We went right from small warehouse in rolla > denver warehouse in one move, early Jan.
We paid for every month, and if your in contact with who you should be to verify that kind of info, they will verify it. So yes, your blowing smoke up peoples asses.

And with that im done on the subject. I think people have seen im more than up front compared to most here- but lets stay on topic about BA, or about actual minersource orders.

Timeline of Matt Carson's datacenter locations. Originally posted in Black Arrow's self-moderated thread, but quickly deleted for being...wait for it..off-topic (and that I was trolling, so they claim). Black Arrow has proof that Matt Carson can NOT be trusted, but continue to use him as their official reseller in the US. If I were to use Tom Williams, of mybitcoin.com, as my official reseller for some product, stating that people change, would I be able to sell many product, Alex Sovu, of cardreaderfactory.com? Me, the asshole, no think so, yet...

BUILDING #1: Purchased the building, awaiting infrastructure.

Building was purchased today!
All the wiring and infrastructure equipment arrives tomorrow-Wednesday. Over 400lb. Poor UPS man

<snip>

Thanks- Ill be moving to a custom made facility here in under 3 weeks.

BUILDING #2: Moving to a better facility here (still in Missouri) located 90 miles away.

Major Update!

We will be moving to a much large, much better facility here by the end of the month. There may be a short down time (its only a 90mi drive) while being setup at the new facility, but we will not be turning anything off right up to the last minute.

Major Update!

We will be moving to a much large, much better facility here by the end of the month. There may be a short down time (its only a 90mi drive) while being setup at the new facility, but we will not be turning anything off right up to the last minute.

Building acquired Smiley

I cant answer on the software but I can on the shipping. Looks like the boards should be done here within 48 hours, and then will be dispatched after a small amount of testing to AUS, and me in the US. At least from me, all boards will then be tested again (Not sure how long... suggestions?) and then immediatly shipped out same day via UPS Next Day/2nd Day air [depending on location]. As soon as we know the boards are done, we can give  concrete delivery.

I'd sample test say 1/10th of the boards for a few hours on testnet.  That'd be my recommendation

Yeah I can do that. *might* be able to live stream, or atleast upload a ton of pictures.
I will be shipping from MO. Middle of the country, and if your anywhere close to me Im ok with local pickup Smiley.

And I just want to say guys - Barn has been working very hard behind the screens to bring this all together... this stuff is immensely complex.

Here we are, on November 18th, and Matt still has his datacenter in Missouri at the second facility:

<snip>

This is why I went from garage > warehouse > bigger warehouse. Heat is nuts.

Shenzhen, China    11/26/2013    8:05 P.M.   Departure Scan

Yea, but do the thumbs have any tracking info?  When you get the board delivery after a quick run though where are they coming from for you. I seem to expect California.
No idea on the thumbs- thats all Barn.
I will be shipping out from Central MO.

Does anyone have any details regarding power consumption. The genesis block calculator says expected power usage per unit to be 2100 watts. I am afraid for me that's not going to work. To be honest I was expecting something that would work on a residential 120v circuit. They also do not offer any hosting yet unfortunately.

I got ya covered Tongue
But yeah that is kind of silly. Im glad when I put my new facility together I decided to say fuck it and got all 240v

November 26th, edited on the 28th, Matt Carson is still in Missouri at the second facility: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347732.msg3723600#msg3723600

bobsag3: Vetted Co-op member. World's lowest hosting fees for vetted miner hosting at a professional colocation hosting facility in Missouri!  Official Black Arrow US Reseller and US Distributor for Drillbit Systems. New Pres. of our Mining Operations arm of our LLC. Providing R19 and R19B miners to the GB Forum!

And still upgrading his second facility:

<snip>

No problem. Im having a 400A 240V pannel installed just for the 2kw+ miners that seem to be coming out.

On December 12, 2013, fresh back from China, Matt Carson posted the following... BTW, still located in Missiouri:

This makes no sense financially and if it's going to be hosted in a data center it should be using specialized GPU mining racks that can run more GPUs per motherboard/CPU.  You really need open racks and to use PCI-E riser ribbons if you want to build a GPU mining rig, using a desktop computer case makes no sense especially because heat is a huge issue with scrypt mining.  Also to be honest, scrypt mining is VERY finicky compared to SHA256 mining, you're talking about constant lockups and crashes if heat isn't perfectly controlled.  The amount of time that's going to go into keeping everything running is going to be much higher than with bitcoins and given how the Bitfury towers already caused a ton of problems I'm not sure the coop has enough manpower to keep racks of scrypt miners up and running.

The new facility comes with me also having hired 6 more people to help out. I am currently training them right now.

On December 13, Matt Carson hired additional staff to work at his Missouri-based datacenter, to date not mentioning Denver even once.

<snip>

I am working with them right now for me to help with their tickets, so we can get the response time much faster. I have hired additional staff that start work here in a few weeks, and I know they are working hard to improve their systems.

I cant speak on the refunds unfortunately, I am still discussing the options with them.

Four hours later, Matt mentions for the first the move to Denver, right after somebody ask about local pickup since he lives in KC. Did his new hires move to Denver with him?

We will offer local pickups- but we are moving to a massive new facility in CO, so pickups will have to be from there Smiley.

ALSO: I now have access to the BA ticket system, so if you need a response feel free to PM and I can at least check on the status for you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=288012

We are all moved into the new place, lots of updates and pictures to come!

BUILDING #3:

Somewhere in Colorado.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: