Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 367 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow 28nm 100Ghash Bitcoin ASIC from $0.49/GH/s  (Read 786814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zurg

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:24:39 PM

I have a batch 2 order, what is the expected delay on them ?

So the way I understand it is that if I haven't purchased mining power in batch 1, I'll basically get a temporary 0.10 discount and a cold glass of water ? I'm not sure your customers will be lining up for that discount ... or maybe that is what your aim is.

Anybody who has purchased Prospero X-1 in non-indistrual quantities would barely be able to make a return to cover the hardware by the time he gets it. That much is obvious even in the pinkest of predictions.

X-3 would probably be able to pay itself out easily, unless the dif goes totally bananas..

And for those unfortunate souls like me with an X-3 from batch 2, there is no hope ;(

Batch 2 wont be delayed, so you actually make it out a little better since Batch 1 is delayed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:30:42 PM

Do we think they can tape out on February 20th and deliver on May 1st?  I guess the stars could align and everything will go perfect from here on out.  I don't believe it, but I guess it could happen.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
me2014

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:40:06 PM

It would be nice to give us some guarantee like knc gave to their customers..I could not take another delay!!! :/
drinkmorecoffee

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 04:55:32 PM

Progress update - 12 Feb 2014

also posted on:
http://www.blackarrowsoftware.com/store/progress-update-12-feb-2014.html
http://ecointalk.net/topic/511-progress-update-12-feb-2014/

Following customer feedback we will be posting regularly updates.

12 February 2014

1. Chip pinout complete. Received for review. We have confirmed to be ok.

2. Based on Verisilicon’s feedback we are upgrading the heatsink to the new specs

3. Improved X3 case to optimize functionality

4. Reduced the number of PCBs in X1 from 6 to 3 to improve reliability.

5. X1 hashboard has been reworked to support higher power consumption. We are now at version 3. Layout completed, starting rerouting tomorrow.

6. X3 hashboard has been redesigned due to case improvements. Completed schematics of the 3rd version of the board. Starting layout after routing of X1 board

7. Control board has been redesigned to use PCI connector instead of flat cable for improved reliability. Layout complete, rerouting tomorrow.

8. Aquired bespoke 3D printer. Initiated prototyping of new parts for improved functionality in X3.

9. Meeting with VeriSilicon

10. Tapeout reconfirmed on 20 Feb 2014

11. Package confirmed

12. Delivered all final details regarding case, heatsinks and fans, running final thermal simulation, due to be received at the end of this week

Thank you for this.  Nice to see real information in here for a change.
me2014

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:53:52 PM

if they make a little better compensate and if their is no anymore delays,I will keep believe in them and stay loyal customer..if not,I think they will lose all their customers..
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:01:20 PM

As it seems that he is doing his best to mislead our customers by claiming that we're are not genuine, we have asked Phinnaeus Gage to contact VeriSilicon to confirm if we are doing the Bitcoin mining ASIC with them. He has refused twice. As he has posted more than 170 messages here (all deleted by us) and he is replying every few seconds shows that he has a lot of spare time and writing an email to VeriSilicon would not be a time issue for him. The refusal to check if we are legit leads us to suspect that he might have a hidden agenda.

Please find below a snapshot which supports our comments:

Re: Rolla, MO is a small town...
« Sent to: blackarrow on: Today at 11:12:41 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Quote from: blackarrow on Today at 11:01:27 AM

In order to resume conversation with us, please paste the reply you've got from Verisilicon regarding our chip.

Regards!

Obviously, you have lost your fuckin' mind! I didn't contact Verisilicon because I believe there is no fuckin' way they should be releasing information about Black Arrow due to an NDA. The onus is on you to request of them to post publicly the relationship you two have with one another, along with the status and why the delay of the chip.

What I provided you has nothing to do with Verisilicon, and everything to do with who you've vetted as your resellers. You seriously don't have a clue as to how this revelation and your failure to act is going to put Black Arrow in a pickle due to cancellations of orders, do you?

Please PM me the information to do this, I will contact Verisilicon and confirm they are working on a product for you. I will then leave a write up of my experiences.  I will need phone number and any information that is needed to verify your claims.

Pls update your progress.

+2

Would love to hear some serious findings from anyone who is not PG.
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:06:43 PM

Truth hurts, don't it?

Honestly, what's the point? Are you trying to prove Matt has never hosted miners in MO or CO?

Buy & Hold
jimmothy

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:13:49 PM

Truth hurts, don't it?

Honestly, what's the point? Are you trying to prove Matt has never hosted miners in MO or CO?

He wants to bring down BA/any other company by creating as much FUD and order cancellations as possible. Maybe he has an antminer and thinks he can have an effect on the difficulty that way. That or he is paid by bfl to troll competitors. Just a conspiracy theory of mine.

Either way if you just ignore and don't quote him, his posts will get deleted and it will be like he was never here.

Anyways back on topic?
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:57:47 AM

Bobsag, please confirm that the extra 2 months and 10% discount is also available for people who bought from MinerSource, thanks

Yup.
I just got up (finally over being sick pretty much) and this will be going out in an email blast.

Also if you need help/info for emailing Verisilicon, feel free to drop me a PM, I can get you info you probably need (All I did was send them an email stating who I was, and asking for confirmation of the existence of the contract between VS and BA).

Now, we having Matt Carson vetting Black Arrow and Verisilicon who was vetted by DZ who was vetted by John K. who is MIA.

Hey, Matt, can you at least report back to the community here as to the quality of the weed available in the Denver area being that it was legalized Jan. 1, 2014, the same time you carefully packed up your hookah and moved there?

Not sure if I've even mentioned this before, but Rolla, MO, is relatively a small town, and the folks bend over backwards when you ask them questions over the phone to help you out.

Case in point, remember when Matt talked about upgrading his electrical units at not one, but two facilities in Rolla, MO? Well, it turns out that if Mr. Transparent didn't break any laws and was being truthful, a permit would have been pulled to do such, eh?

Yesterday, I made a call to the permit office there in Rolla, MO, and asked a few questions. The lady I spoke with was being as helpful as she can, but I had to talk with Scott, the only inspector in town that would know about this, seeing that all the permits she had on hand since last September were either for residential, too large commercial or industrial buildings.

I just got off the phone with Scott, and guess what? He's very familiar with those six buildings on Parkwood Ln, there in Rolla, MO, and confirmed that no such permits were pulled, and would love to know which building Matt Carson was in because he takes his position quite seriously.

He also laughed out loud when I asked him to confirm if there were really 150 similar buildings there in Rolla, MO, stating that there are only 6, otherwise it would have been him that would have inspected them, then asking me if I knew how small of a town Rolla is.

He didn't have much more to offer except to call his buddy West at Echo Star who rents one of the only six similar buildings there in Rolla. So I did.

Come to find out that West also confirms that there are only 6 of these building, otherwise he would love to move his business to another location in town, leasing from the same nice guy in a building exactly as he has now. By the way, Echo Star used to be at 937 Parkwood, but has moved to 945 Parkwood, something I was already aware of a few days ago, but he confirmed without me having to ask.

West also stated that all six buildings are owned by the same guy, not different ones as Matt Carson as stated, and he does lease month-on-month on occasions, even though he's been burned (no pun intended) before, but our Matt wouldn't do that, would you Matt? Be very, very, very careful when you answer that because I'm expecting a phone call shortly.

West didn't know any Matt Carson, but stated that of the six buildings, he knows which one was wired for Comcast last year, but since then that account has ended, not being able to provide me the name of the person the contract was in due to an NDA (my words here, not his). I didn't ask if the bill was paid in full once ceasing connection, assuming that it wasn't by the tone of his voice.

If Virisilicon is happy to release information about Black Arrow's contract with them, perhaps ask them about all the other contracts they have with other entities. I repeat, there is no fuckin' way that Virisilicon can release any information about Black Arrow without putting themsel ves in lawsuit territory. If they do, I'm sure every other entity dealing with Virisilicon would love to know about it.

Matt Carson is capable of ripping off his own mother, ain't that right, Matt? No need to answer that either, for I already know the answer.  Wink

FYI: I would not post a picture of your hosting location.  My jaw dropped when I saw this.  
Thats not the exact building, just what the exact building will look like. Its a cookie cutter warehouse, my city has ~150 identical ones owned by all different people.

By bad! I guess 6 could equal ~150.

By bad, again! I mistake a hookah for a...

Bottom line, the reason Alex Sovu/Alex Berk keeps deleting my posts on his venerable thread is because...wait for it...he's made of the same cloth as his number one reseller, Matt Carson.

Somebody quote me before this is deleted, whereupon I'll then post in my other two Black Arrow threads.

~Bruno Kucinskas

I have to admit .. I only come to this thread for pgs posts. If what this guy is coming up with is true.. these guys came up with quite the circle of scam after scam

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
jimmothy

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:52:46 AM

Pg will you delete your account when BA delivers? Seriously how many companies will you need to be wrong about before you give up with the conspiracy theories?

Do we need to get your buddy biomech in here to tell you to calm the fuck down again? Seems he is the only one who knows where your off switch is located.
bitterdog

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:00:47 AM

I have to admit .. I only come to this thread for pgs posts. If what this guy is coming up with is true.. these guys came up with quite the circle of scam after scam

How do you like the parts where their sockpuppets and fanfois claim I have sockpuppets, and Black Arrow comes along long enough to delete my posts, then poof!, albeit Alex Sovu/Alex Berk did take the time to post twice most recently: Once, to quote a PM by me to him, and then provide a list of WTF promises.

The only saving grace is that now you can purchase miners and weed from Matt Carson's farm in Denver. Mhiust be nice to be able to farm two crops. Can't wait to see their new T-Shirts: Hashin' While You're Hashin'.

Im defiantly no sock puppet.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:01:31 AM

Pg will you delete your account when BA delivers? Seriously how many companies will you need to be wrong about before you give up with the conspiracy theories?

Do we need to get your buddy biomech in here to tell you to calm the fuck down again? Seems he is the only one who knows where your off switch is located.

Why are you so hostile and defensive for this anonymous company that has collected so much money from members here and failed to produce on time? PG comes up with the good dirt, and its a funny way to pass the time. If you are just acting like this because you are scared that you got ripped off as well, why don't you request a refund from BA and see how that goes. Honest companies do things differently.
jimmothy

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:09:48 AM

Why are you so hostile and defensive for this anonymous company that has collected so much money from members here and failed to produce on time? PG comes up with the good dirt, and its a funny way to pass the time. If you are just acting like this because you are scared that you got ripped off as well, why don't you request a refund from BA and see how that goes. Honest companies do things differently.

I am interested in finding out the truth. There is a possibility BA is a scam and I and many others would love to know if that's the case.

However what PG is doing is distracting from the real investigating to be done.

And the reason I have not requested a refund is because I actually believe they will deliver. Since placing my preorder there has been nothing but constant communication and updates from BA and no evidence to suggest they are doing anything other than what they say.
bitterdog

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:21:12 AM

I do believe ba will deliver. That I dont believe is the scam. Im interested in the whole circle that seems to emanate from this dyslexic zombie coop. And how much of it was imaginary to lure in investors. I hope im wrong I dont want to see anyone get burned. Dz coop has done. Right by alot of people. But people would be naive to just ignore with so much money tied up in this

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
dmmr

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:31:36 AM

I have had several dealings with Matt my self, both through email & voice. He has not always returned my emails if they were general questions... as he is mostly just a single person business and probably works 12hour days being self employed.

I give him credit for going to China to meet with BA, he did his homework, I don't know what he saw, but he made an attempt anyways.

IF BA was a scam, they would of closed up shop... but since they they have released bit mining equipment in the past, I think they will be ok to deliver this current batch.

I can not see BA creating any new product past these 2 batches, not sure what the point is as the the power limitations per home, and the difficulty rising..

TechByPC

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:41:53 AM

Who is doing the "real investigation" then? Who other than PG and those potentially tainted by association have posted evidence, pro or con, substantiated or otherwise, about BA?

It's hard to know what to believe, but I keep seeing PG state things that are not refuted or only partially addressed. If he is spreading libel, why have none of the "offended" parties done something about it by now? He has posted his name and address multiple times. That his posts are deleted rather than being addressed is pretty convincing evidence that there is at least some truth in some of what he says. I'm learning more about BA and associates by following information and hints in his posts than I have received directly from BA and associates. There's something not right about that.

The useless posts here are the ones (like mine) that provide no new information about BA and associates, positive or negative, and only state personal opinion. If they served no other purpose, PG's posts have drawn BA out to provide more information, and that is a good thing and I appreciate his efforts.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:33:52 AM

Who is doing the "real investigation" then? Who other than PG and those potentially tainted by association have posted evidence, pro or con, substantiated or otherwise, about BA?

It's hard to know what to believe, but I keep seeing PG state things that are not refuted or only partially addressed. If he is spreading libel, why have none of the "offended" parties done something about it by now? He has posted his name and address multiple times. That his posts are deleted rather than being addressed is pretty convincing evidence that there is at least some truth in some of what he says. I'm learning more about BA and associates by following information and hints in his posts than I have received directly from BA and associates. There's something not right about that.

The useless posts here are the ones (like mine) that provide no new information about BA and associates, positive or negative, and only state personal opinion. If they served no other purpose, PG's posts have drawn BA out to provide more information, and that is a good thing and I appreciate his efforts.

Its hard for me to respond to him when it makes no sence to me... Do I need to post my leases for my buildings or something? Im sorry plans change? I have been pretty upfront about my changes, but that does not mean I disclose all of my information. There is now more than a few people who have done person to person business with me, do I need each and every one of them to come in here and back up this character assassination? I have stated many many times I will do what is best for my customers- not necessarily for Black Arrow.

Also: To those that sent me PMs- I will be responding to them shortly, I just got down to a computer.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:18:06 AM

Its hard for me to respond to him when it makes no sence to me... Do I need to post my leases for my buildings or something? Im sorry plans change? I have been pretty upfront about my changes, but that does not mean I disclose all of my information. There is now more than a few people who have done person to person business with me, do I need each and every one of them to come in here and back up this character assassination? I have stated many many times I will do what is best for my customers- not necessarily for Black Arrow.

Also: To those that sent me PMs- I will be responding to them shortly, I just got down to a computer.

Up front my ass! I clearly shown where you claimed to moved from one small warehouse to a larger warehouse there in Rolla, MO., was bullshit, and even used your public pics to prove it, now confirmed by West over at Echo Star. Are you man enough now to state that you truly didn't pay a couple months rent, skipping out to Denver? Same true for the duplex your rented. Or do you want to go on record, right here, right now, that I'm just blowing smoke (no pun intended) up people's asses? You're call!

BTW, 6 does not equal ~150, as in how many cookie cutter similar warehouses there are in Rolla, MO: 6 = 6.

I just got down to a computer.

Don't know what kind of shit you been smokin' there in Denver, but better let it wear off before replying to any PMs or emails, otherwise you may accidentally promise something you can't delivery. Come to think of it, there's no way you can fuck this up, thus go ahead and reply. And take a hit for me, 42 for Dank.

I never ended up moving to another warehouse in Rolla, just the one. We went right from small warehouse in rolla > denver warehouse in one move, early Jan.
We paid for every month, and if your in contact with who you should be to verify that kind of info, they will verify it. So yes, your blowing smoke up peoples asses.

And with that im done on the subject. I think people have seen im more than up front compared to most here- but lets stay on topic about BA, or about actual minersource orders.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:57:55 AM

pwnage.

Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:30:31 AM

Do you have your own custom hardware you are actually renting hashes ?
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 367 »
  Print  

Jump to: