Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4161 times)
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:24:43 AM

One thing for sure. Bitcoin will stay in our world forever. Regarding on the security, bitcoin is there since 2009 and up to now there is no hack happened to its users. Many crypto exchanges got hacked like MTgox. But you cant blame bitcoin because its the crypto exchange fault.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:25:45 AM

For me, investing in bitcoin is really safe because it will never be lost because of their security system. And not like other investment I can also say that in bitcoin you will really have a greater profit on it.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:46:06 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
Yes the money we invest from bitcoin is safe you can used online wallets like coin.ph. Secure your password . Sometimes theres a lot of hacker out there but to make it safe dont try to open ur account in someones electronic device to secure your money.
Maximo1

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:05:03 AM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

True, there are a lot of hackers,for me, for the security of my money i use banks,im sure my money is safe or else i invest it in houses or lots or something that is useful for my family in the future,nothing safe in this world especially todays generation that full of technology, so we need to be extra careful.

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:08:26 AM

It's given that there are many hackers around crypto world but our investment safer could be possible when we have a security system that we can give our trust to be safe our investment and avoid from hackers. Their are many different wallet that can able to secure our investment. For example is
myetherwallet that has a private key that on one can know except of you. You keep you private key in much safest place so no one could know it and nobody can view your account information. It is better for you to search and gathered much more about this so your investment will be much safer.  
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

well they should invest in trusted exchanges or trusted wallets with 2FA or google Authenticator so your money or bitcoin will be safe, but be careful the cloning of exchanges and wallets they are so many, they should double check the URL if it is correct and with green secure, hackers are smart now.
merkuriya

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:36:39 AM

I agree that there are many hackers in the world but exchanges also have security team. Some exchanges also have bug bounty programs where you can also report security issues.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Ariess

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:16:47 AM

secure has many different categories and understandings. especially in engaging in bitcoin investments, there is nothing really safe in the internet world. everything can be retas depending on the level of intelligence of the hacker. however, according to my experience. it depends on how we can manage and secure our crypto assets. yes, so the essence of knowledge and experience is very important part.
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:17:13 AM

Well hackers are always there when it comes to money and online transaction even bank system they can hacked it but in bitcoin there are different ways on how you can secure your investments. I suggest that you need to secure your accounts and just be careful do not put a big money on your accounts and do not let others know your account.
Gatot84

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

There is nothing for your investment in bitcoin because in vietnam it is not legally recognized or it exists outside the law. When you buy bitcoin and you lose money you have to bear. In a very high profitability bitcoin can carry a risk that is difficult to predict by anyone. Cool
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

I agree that there are many hackers in the world but exchanges also have security team. Some exchanges also have bug bounty programs where you can also report security issues.

Exchanges must be really careful on how they handle the digital currencies on their hands since it will greatly affect the market if they are not careful and let a hacker through in their security.

Not only that the hacker will get a lot of digital currencies but will also create a great fall down on the price of digital currencies or maybe Bitcoin, this depends on that certain exchanger.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

There are so many ways to protect your money in Bitcoin,
You could use paper wallet for your Bitcoin or buy a hard ware wallet so that you could be sure that hackers couldn't open and steal your Bitcoin.
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

To be sure of your money safety you have to read about Bitcoin (BTC WP, Mastering Bitcoin,..). After understanding the technology behind Bitcoin you'll be able to secure your fund properly.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:05:40 PM

No one can be sure of this, the risks come to us unexpectedly, unforeseen, price risks, hacker risk, etc ... many of the risks that we face in the Crypto market. Be careful, on top of that, always keep track of our account. Secure them carefully.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to safeguard those investments. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need search this forum and learn.

You can store your coins in a paper wallet or hardware wallet or in a desktop wallet and protect your PC from licensed version antivirus software. Finally keep your seeds and private keys safely.

Learn the background you are investing for. Look for information that can be helpful and also make wise decisions in investing. There will always be a risk along the way.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

All you need is a secure wallet that your private key must be saved by you.
I made a paper wallet and at literal paper list of passwords and private keys.
Ill make sure that they are stored to the place only me knows were,
Because its harder to trust someone about this

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:44:40 PM

The best you can do for yourself is to guide your private keys jealously, otherwise it will be easily accessible to hackers and that means they can access your wallet and make away with you coins. Some hackers do hide behind fake airdrop to ask for private keys, try as much as possible to avoid such airdrop.
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:00:31 PM

It seems clear if bitcoin is safe, because if it is not safe then no one will invest the money into bitcoin. Bitcoin is also well known to many people, even many large companies are already working together and using bitcoin. This is evidence if bitcoins are safe.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

Yes hacker are everywhere but you can secure your bitcoin on your wallet and dont give your security to anyone or your email so that your money will be safe.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:29:52 PM

even large banks get hacked nowdays which we think are the most secure places in the world but as a matter of fact btc is quite safe if you prevent yourself from phishing websites as well as scammers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: