Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we make sure that our money we invest in Bitcoin is safe?  (Read 4161 times)
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:27:06 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.

In my own experience, my money was never scammed in bitcoin so I think investing your money in bitcoin will be safe and as far as I know bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency in the world so your money is safe in bitcoin.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

I just want to know how those people behind bitcoin secure the money they will invest because as far as I know there are lots of hackers all over the world.
We know that this is an innovation in which people around the globe tried to accept and adapt to it. Though some are not so sure as to how safety it is for them. Because there are wizards who are opt to easy money or they have just an idle mind, nothing to do but harm others.
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:32:00 PM

In my own experience, my money was never scammed in bitcoin so I think investing your money in bitcoin will be safe and as far as I know bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency in the world so your money is safe in bitcoin.

In your own experience..
Well the point of threads like this is to learn from other people's mistakes.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

Use a hardware wallet to store your private keys and keep it in a safe place. Always double check the web address you are visiting in order to make sure you haven't been redirected to a phishing site.
yora12

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:05:37 PM

It is a very unpredictable environment and noone is certain in bitcoin that our investment is safe. Just make sure that we invest on our willing money to invest only. Everyday falls and hacks happen so even with low possibility the wallets also can be hacked. So we can`t make sure in my opinion.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:47:49 PM

i'm certain that everything in the internet can be hacked so bitcoin is not an exception. We can only make sure that the money we invested in bitcoin is safe if we will do some countermeasure against hacking by installing some software that will prevent us to enter or visit a phishing site.

bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

There is no certainty in cryptocurrency investment as this is what volatility entails. As much as we want to be a 100% sure on security, we cannot deny the fact that any system can be penetrated. Which is why certain measures can be put into place to strengthen the security features of our accounts such as 2Fa and the like.

SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:57:52 AM

There's so many type of investment on Bitcoin and in every types of investment there is a security level of your investment:
1. If you invested on Bitcoin and you put it on the ICO it depends on the company or developers if they are trustworthy or have a high potential on making their coin become successfully in placing on market.
2. If the exchanges site that you invested on gets hacked your money is not safe or if your username and password hacked by hackers it won't safe unless you put 2FA in your account.
3. Better to use HardWallet because it much more safer (Buy Trezor) you can buy it on amazon or any other trusted online shops.
Investing on Bitcoin is safe it depends on how you hold it Wink
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:09:31 AM

Yes, i can assure that investing bitcoin is safe, bitcoin created well secured platform ,held in digital wallets with private keys and of course you have to keep your username  and password confidential.
aryani

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:11:03 AM

There is not a single storage that guarantees the security of the bitcoin we have in full, and no one dares to take responsibility if the bitcoin we have is stolen by someone else, in contrast to the bank that can guarantee the money we keep to be safe and in case of theft,  to replace our money. This is what is said that bitcoin investments have the opportunity to gain great profits and also have risks, both loss and theft. hackers will always be present and try to steal our bitcoin, at least try to keep our bitcoin well and correctly, especially the password bitcoin wallet that we have to avoid hackers.
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:23:16 AM

Yes we can make sure our money is safe if you're very responsible about your account data. We all know that there are so many hackers nowadays, we should be aware of that. Of course, before we invest our money we must know the safety measures we need to do to keep our money safe away from scammers and hackers. Number one is to keep your private keys because that is the most important. Second is to secure your money in a storage wherein you have no doubts of storing your money.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:27:16 AM

Well, for me to answer this question is that, there is no 100% sure about investing into Bitcoin neither to any other form of investments, especially here in the crypto currency community. Everything changes in the world we are living into. But the safety of our own money depends upon on ourselves and it we can take the risks that lie beyond the way of investing.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to protect that investment. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need to search this forum and learn.
You can store your coins in paper wallets or hardware wallets or in desktop wallets and protect your PC.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

Before investing your money in any product first, you need to learn how to protect that investment. Similarly, there are many options for you to keep your coins safely so you need to search this forum and learn.
You can store your coins in paper wallets or hardware wallets or in desktop wallets and protect your PC.
Security is one of the best things to remember and to master but we should look for the sense of investing into any product or coin in the market because we all know that all of the coins that we saw in the market are good in talking and to their promises but we should always remember that it is all about long term. So you should do some research to know if they are good at long term work on their project or not.
Harah

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

I think no investment has no risk.But if you invest on something you must to know and learn it first why you putting your money on that kind of investment.Do  a research and research.
clairdelune

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

For me before you invest in some of the investment you have to learn and study it first because if you do not know how to invest on it then you might wonder why you have lose what you have invested. Like me I do not want to lose what I invested so I study it first and I also read some ways on how to invest then I learn it and look for some advice from the experts so I will know what will I do and when I learned it by rote then I start investing on it already it will be too risky to the newbie if you do not study and learn it first and it will be hard for you. When you have done it for a several times then the money that you invest in BTC is safe already.
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:31:14 AM

A wise investor should ensure that the money in which  he is going to invest should be safe enough prior to his investment.Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and it is a new form of economy and its net work systems are very sound and has specific characteristics.It is a decentralized one so there will not be any controlling authority over it and it maintains the anonymity.Its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology.Due to the above features  the global community is attracted to bitcoin for investment.

Wesley Gardner

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:32:28 AM

This depends on two things:

Whether you can afford to lose the investment.
How well you know cryptocurrencies.
Currently, this is an asset class that is still untested, so the clear-headed advice is to invest money you won’t be missing any time soon.

Then, you need to know the ins and outs of owning cryptocurrency. Keeping Bitcoins on an exchange means you may lose them immediately.
Adam Waters

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:39:08 AM

Investing in Bitcoin, or any cryptocurrency for that matter, is not what I would call a safe investment. If you want a more stable market, look to more traditional stocks and shares.
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, and as such have a tendency to have massive surges and crashes in price.
Cryptocurrency is a fun pastime, but it is important that you never invest anymore than you are willing to lose. This goes for any investment.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

No doubt that investments in any cryptocurrency including Bitcoin are very risky. Your wallet can be hacked (for example by social engineering) any time.
Of course, every trade, or person related to cryptocurrencies should recognize that there are a big fluctuations, manipulations and risks to lose money. That's why every experienced trader rate according to principals of diversification and risk management. That's why you should even save your assets in several wallets and don't use simultaneously.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: