Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:54:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green days are coming for bitcoin  (Read 2248 times)
salman21 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:04:18 AM
Merited by paparexon0414 (1)

I have gathered informations about bitcoin that might interest you and what’s going on in the other side of the market
Let’s see.

The bitcoin price is now up by approximately eight percent since the beginning of the week. At press time, the currency is trading for over $8,800, and $9,000 by Monday seems like a done deal granted bitcoin can keep up its current momentum.

Frank Cappelleri – executive director of institutional equities at Nomura Instinet – predicts that the currency is slated to go much higher, and will likely strike $9,173 in the coming days.

In addition, over 60 percent of analysts – according to a poll conducted by Tom Lee – feel that bitcoin could break $12,000 by the time summer rolls along.

“Large hedge funds have entered with deep pockets and strong hands,” says John Spallanzani, a portfolio manager at Miller Value Partners. “All positive signs.”

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

And yet mining is once again looking profitable!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

mining has always been profitable and will remain profitable and it doesn't matter much how much the price is. the difficulty will always make sure it remains profitable in the same level as always.

the rest i can agree with. and i believe we are going to see $11k before this month ends which will be going back to normal once again.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
salman21 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:19:47 AM

mining has always been profitable and will remain profitable and it doesn't matter much how much the price is. the difficulty will always make sure it remains profitable in the same level as always.

the rest i can agree with. and i believe we are going to see $11k before this month ends which will be going back to normal once again.
Yes! It will hit 11k for sure.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:20:50 AM

I sure hope so Smiley But Bitcoin needs to pass $9,000 and stay above that price for at least a week to confirm the uptrend.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
salman21 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

I sure hope so Smiley But Bitcoin needs to pass $9,000 and stay above that price for at least a week to confirm the uptrend.
serious money is now entering the market for the first time, it will stay at 9k and we will see more positive results.
Ivandvanko

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:29:59 AM

everyone is waiting for bitcoin for $ 50000  Grin i to  Grin
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

serious money is now entering the market for the first time, it will stay at 9k and we will see more positive results.
Source? 'Serious' amounts of money has always been invested in Bitcoin. Take the Winklevoss twins for an example. They apparently invested millions into it very early on in it's life. In fact they invested 11 million dollars into Bitcoin which is an exceptional amount: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-billions-facebook-mark-zucherberg-lawsuit-a8090921.html
salman21 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

everyone is waiting for bitcoin for $ 50000  Grin i to  Grin
Haha, well bitcoin is adorable 😄 but it’s gorgeous when it’s price increases in value 😛
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:36:14 AM

Source? 'Serious' amounts of money has always been invested in Bitcoin. Take the Winklevoss twins for an example. They apparently invested millions into it very early on in it's life. In fact they invested 11 million dollars into Bitcoin which is an exceptional amount: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/winklevoss-twins-bitcoin-billions-facebook-mark-zucherberg-lawsuit-a8090921.html
$ 11 million is not enough for big investors. There are people who have invested in bitcoin much more. But the problem with these people is they did it much later. After the price of bitcoin has gone up and so they are unable to make a profit of 1000%. I admire the courage of Winklevoss twins. They invested in bitcoin in the most risky time. They deserve their reward.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Nurma.A

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:37:32 AM

I hope so, if we look at the market now, bitcoin trend is positive and i hope situation like this will go on. We just hold it

guon

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:38:20 AM

Yes, Bitcoin will rise again, just as it will also fall again. That is the very nature of new markets. Because of their novelty they are difficult to accurately value. There are many factors that play into the volatility of this market but the fact is that the cryptomarket and blockchain market is here to stay
salman21 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:38:28 AM

Source-> http://m.scmp.com/business/money/money-news/article/2141509/serious-money-entering-bitcoin-market-first-time-crypto
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

$ 11 million is not enough for big investors. There are people who have invested in bitcoin much more. But the problem with these people is they did it much later. After the price of bitcoin has gone up and so they are unable to make a profit of 1000%. I admire the courage of Winklevoss twins. They invested in bitcoin in the most risky time. They deserve their reward.
Tell me then what's considered a big investor? 11 million USD seems a very lot to me and something that the majority of us wouldn't even get in the 2/3/4 etc lifetimes. Remember, the limited amount of Bitcoin it doesn't really depend on investors as much as traditional currencies because it can be mined instead of investing USD.

11 million is a drop in the ocean for GBP and other currencies, but that's just because of the amount of it available. Bitcoin is much more limited in that regard.
salman21 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

Tell me then what's considered a big investor? 11 million USD seems a very lot to me and something that the majority of us wouldn't even get in the 2/3/4 etc lifetimes. Remember, the limited amount of Bitcoin it doesn't really depend on investors as much as traditional currencies because it can be mined instead of investing USD.

11 million is a drop in the ocean for GBP and other currencies, but that's just because of the amount of it available. Bitcoin is much more limited in that regard.
I actually meant by the serious money is that the bigger/billionaire investors are hopping in the market.
Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

I really hope that it will keep going so that price will start rising again and will reach its peaked price last year which is $19000. I think before the end of the year, bitcoin price will climbed to $20000 because it is just repeating the trend every year. It surpass its peaked price every year for the past several years now so lets all hope that bitcoin will recover soon. This might be a good start today and for the coming days.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

The market is rising again. Perhaps the end of the year will explode on the price of the altcoin, so now we should do is hold them. All altcoin will grow strongly in the future.

pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

well i hope so, bitcoin price affects ico prices after the pre sale , because ico nowadays after ico sale the price of token will be deducted by 50% or so. lot of investor lost lot of money.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

With all of these positive signs we can expect a good market gesture in the coming days.

Well all these news will get discounted till it reaches to the traders and by the way I agree that there are positive news and sentiment spreading all over the crypto market which is a good sign and people will surely react to it as the BTC price is rising and by this way demand is sure to get increase. April, May, and June months used to show positive signs on most of the time and even this time i am expecting the BTC prices to reach $12,000 price level and once that is crossed then you can expect to see 15k price level also.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:17:38 AM

The market is rising again. Perhaps the end of the year will explode on the price of the altcoin, so now we should do is hold them. All altcoin will grow strongly in the future.

Still, there is no exact prediction about the market but Bitcoin price is kept increasing and all other coins are following the Bitcoin. In the crypto market we need little patience to make money but very difficult to guess the exact prices.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:19:03 AM

when it goes past $9000 next week everyone will be talking about the $10k barrier, if it can successfully pass that then we will all know that there is a bright future ahead for bitcoin an FOMO will kick in. New all time highs this year for bitcoin and everything else

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: