Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:43:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMOKE BLOCKCHAIN] SMOKE NETWORK - Smoke, Get Paid. Repeat. [SMOKE.IO]  (Read 34850 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:37:11 PM

the site is just awful. Tell me, what about the official side of the project? it is legally feasible? or is it aimed only at residents of certain countries and regions?

why wouldn't it be "legally feasible"? Weed is not illegal in alot of places

https://qz.com/1255586/420-where-weed-is-legal-in-the-us-and-in-countries-around-the-world/

Not to mention the US it is "legally feasible" in every single state that has decriminalized it.
char0n

Activity: 199
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:15:07 PM

the site is just awful. Tell me, what about the official side of the project? it is legally feasible? or is it aimed only at residents of certain countries and regions?

of course it is legally feasable, why should it not be?
alot of countries around the world are open about consuming cannabis, why should there not be something like smoke network?
It all comes down to see a need, fill a need.
TMARK446

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

I'm interested in seeing what smoke network does as far as marijuana research and advocacy.
well i don't think smoke io will go that far as its not a research institution for  marijuana consumption- just a platform  for smokers and for no censorship - though one tends to smoke - get rewarded and repeat - smoke io will turn most smokers into bloggers as they have to all tell us their stories in writing before getting rewards and not by smoking 😂 😂
Lets check the brighter side-yeah they could be so many things that will go on in. that platform -

1,groups that shows how they smoke
2,groups that will preach for users to post but stop smoking
3,and the researchers team of marijuana - that will see smoke.io as only platform to do research and write down  their theories about marijuana and get rewarded.

Smoke.io for me. has alot to offer.
TMARK446

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

of course it is legally feasable, why should it not be?
alot of countries around the world are open about consuming cannabis, why should there not be something like smoke network?
It all comes down to see a need, fill a need.

well you right about that though - all comes down to see a community of some particular people coming together - but smoke is crypto inspired - so alot of smokers and crypto investors will. be here also
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:38:39 AM

I'm interested in seeing what smoke network does as far as marijuana research and advocacy.
well i don't think smoke io will go that far as its not a research institution for  marijuana consumption- just a platform  for smokers and for no censorship - though one tends to smoke - get rewarded and repeat - smoke io will turn most smokers into bloggers as they have to all tell us their stories in writing before getting rewards and not by smoking 😂 😂
Lets check the brighter side-yeah they could be so many things that will go on in. that platform -

1,groups that shows how they smoke
2,groups that will preach for users to post but stop smoking
3,and the researchers team of marijuana - that will see smoke.io as only platform to do research and write down  their theories about marijuana and get rewarded.

Smoke.io for me. has alot to offer.
spot on!
ghayas

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:25:33 AM

Which site are you talking about? Smoke has;

http://testnet.smoke.io
https://smoke.io/
https://smoke.network/

Smoke is not aimed at certain countries. It's beyond countries, regions and boundaries. It's the blockchain accessible by everyone everywhere where there is internet.

Stipend ● the Freelancer's Currency
▬▬ ● ● PoS / Masternodes ● ● ▬▬ (https://stipend.me/)
ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:33:53 AM

Good news to all smokers around the smoke.io universe
i just got this news 😊 😊 😊

Today we are proud to announce the we are in the process of building a decentralized exchange (DEX) for the Smoke Network community in partnership with EasyDEX.

LOL

Dude, you are very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy late with that news.. Check back the thread.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:39:44 AM

I guess even the weed industry is joining the cryptocurrency world, I hope that this will be a helpful platform on the research on the benefits of weeds especially to the medication of some form of cancers and other diseases that really be cured from the extracts of cannabis plants!
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:37:42 AM

I guess even the weed industry is joining the cryptocurrency world, I hope that this will be a helpful platform on the research on the benefits of weeds especially to the medication of some form of cancers and other diseases that really be cured from the extracts of cannabis plants!

I think many will be mildly surprised at how many NON weed smokers will join and partake in this “smoking concept
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:39:23 AM

Which site are you talking about? Smoke has;

http://testnet.smoke.io
https://smoke.io/
https://smoke.network/

Smoke is not aimed at certain countries. It's beyond countries, regions and boundaries. It's the blockchain accessible by everyone everywhere where there is internet.

Listen to him. It is ALL about the blockchain and it’s capabikities. The centralization and centralized laws will Matter less and less
Going forwar
Colestook1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:43:17 AM

I will have to think better and evaluate, Any other steem based project besides appics and vice token?
ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:51:01 AM

I will have to think better and evaluate, Any other steem based project besides appics and vice token?

There are many. Steepshots, Dlive, Dsound, Zappl,Dmania but they are all based on Steem Blockchain. SMOKE is not based on Steem blockchain. It's altogether a different story.

Aknoe

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

is it beyond borders and countries? you are wrong. in my country, the cannabis is prohibited, respectively, and to take advantage of this platform is problematic for me

ghayas

The Crypto Guy

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

is it beyond borders and countries? you are wrong. in my country, the cannabis is prohibited, respectively, and to take advantage of this platform is problematic for me

I meant the platform is beyond regions and borders not Smoking the Cannabis. To use the platform you don't have to be a smoker..

manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

If only the soft cap is reached are the extra tokens burned or?!

If the hardcap is not reached by the end of the sale all remaining SMOKE coins will be placed into a foundation trust whereby it will be distributed to new users that sign up to the Smoke.Network and add influence or value.

I think it would be good to sharedrop on existing owners some of it and reward those who took a chance and invested.

I think that's a good idea...
manishmike

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

Yes. You should go with your decision and choose wisely...
manishmike

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:21:14 AM

If you know how steemit works, they have authors rewards and curators reward. Same for smoke.net. you can curate and earn money rewards...
Larsinist

Activity: 510
Merit: 31

CryptoDude

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

If you know how steemit works, they have authors rewards and curators reward. Same for smoke.net. you can curate and earn money rewards...
yea, the rewards system is great!
char0n

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:53:56 AM

They are indeed. In this day and age making something with blockchain always results in gain for the company.
Everybody wants a piece of this great technology, so it is no wonder that even this branch of economy, being cannabis products, marketing etc., joins the race.
There will for sure be people that focus on the medical use and get the conducted studies exposed to a greater clientel then ever before.
char0n

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

I do not see a problem in joining this project if your country prohibits the use of cannabis - medical and recreational use.
You can join the project nevertheless and see the outcome. The smoke network is also there to get information out to the users of this platform. Even if you are prohibited from using cannabis yourself,
you still have freedom of information. Sine freedom of speech and no censorship is up there in the most important things for the SMOKE network, you sure will be able to benefit from it, even if you do not smoke/are prohibted from doing so by law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: