Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

Have you ever been scammed in buying a product online? or are you a seller who did not receive the proper payment after sending your item? Are you finding it hard to sell items with the traditional way? Fair Ninja is a great solution for these problem. With Fair Ninja buyers and sellers are safe and secured. Not only the 1st of its kind but soon to be the number one marketplace using blockchain.

yes, i have been.
there are door to door now or meet up.
door to door will get you item and at the same time, you need to pay it.
there are also escrow to make the transaction more legit.
well this is the time we dont need those as the fair ninja will provide it all.
I've experienced it once but not totally scam coz i received the items from the seller, he give it to me personally when we meet up in the set place... The transaction is ok but after a few days i noticed that the items i bought have a little damage, since it was very little i ignore it and try to use it again but the damage become bigger to the point that i cannot use it anymore... I try to contact the seller and explain what happened but he told me that he give the item to me in good condition so there is no chance to return it and refund my money...  That's why i think if we need to practice our self to be responsible buyer and good with fair ninja they smart contract to avoid this kind of incident that can happen to anyone...

In this situation I believe that it is best to buy brand new item if it is a gadget to avoid similar things from happening. I think that the owner knows the problem prior to the sale. This situation can also be avoided with Fair Ninja since Fair Ninja policy lets you return the item within 14 days.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

Why should you use Fair Ninja?

Fair Ninja is a perfect place to spend your #cryptocurrency as we offer fast and secure transactions. The entire process of transferring #crypto into #fiat #money requires high fees and is a long and tedious process.

Fair Ninja is an inexpensive alternative where you can easily spend your cryptocurrency #buying #goods and #services without loosing money on transfer fees.

facebook source: https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/

join them on facebook and keep updated.

They are aiming to be a worldwide classified marketplace by partnering with different online shops locally and internationally. So basically they are aiming to widen the range of selling and buying of second hand items, new products and services that will be on their platform.

I agree! Fair Ninja have the wide selections of items making it a one-stop-shop for all second-hand goods. If I am the buyer, I will go and find my desired item in a place like Fair Ninja to save time, effort and money. My money or token are also secured because it protects the buyers and sellers from scammers.

They are launching this platform to get more people and sellers have profit on their sellable items online.

I know I'm a thrifty person so I keep an eye on those items that I can guarantee the quality but not overpriced items.

This platform will be a lifesaver for people like me! Looking forward for the launch of this project.
Atarah

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:52:42 PM

Fair Ninja is a perfect place to spend your #cryptocurrency as we offer fast and secure transactions. The entire process of transferring #crypto into #fiat #money requires high fees and is a long and tedious process.

Fair Ninja is an inexpensive alternative where you can easily spend your cryptocurrency #buying #goods and #services without loosing money on transfer fees.

They are aiming to be a worldwide classified marketplace by partnering with different online shops locally and internationally. So basically they are aiming to widen the range of selling and buying of second hand items, new products and services that will be on their platform.

I agree! Fair Ninja have the wide selections of items making it a one-stop-shop for all second-hand goods. If I am the buyer, I will go and find my desired item in a place like Fair Ninja to save time, effort and money. My money or token are also secured because it protects the buyers and sellers from scammers.

They are launching this platform to get more people and sellers have profit on their sellable items online.

I know I'm a thrifty person so I keep an eye on those items that I can guarantee the quality but not overpriced items.

This platform will be a lifesaver for people like me! Looking forward for the launch of this project.

yes I agree on what you have said, It will benefit to those people who are far from the marketplace by using fair ninja they can save the fare or fuel and most importantly the time when they use the application of fair ninja they only need to select the item they want compare it to some item because of the huge market fair ninja are connecting until they found the item that will suit to their perspective then deliver it to them.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

Have you ever been scammed in buying a product online? or are you a seller who did not receive the proper payment after sending your item? Are you finding it hard to sell items with the traditional way? Fair Ninja is a great solution for these problem. With Fair Ninja buyers and sellers are safe and secured. Not only the 1st of its kind but soon to be the number one marketplace using blockchain.

yes, i have been.
I've experienced it once but not totally scam coz i received the items from the seller, he give it to me personally when we meet up in the set place... The transaction is ok but after a few days i noticed that the items i bought have a little damage, since it was very little i ignore it and try to use it again but the damage become bigger to the point that i cannot use it anymore... I try to contact the seller and explain what happened but he told me that he give the item to me in good condition so there is no chance to return it and refund my money...  That's why i think if we need to practice our self to be responsible buyer and good with fair ninja they smart contract to avoid this kind of incident that can happen to anyone...

I felt sorry for what had happened to you. But we have to be very happy that we have this Fair Ninja project that will surely solve all our problems in terms of buying online. Seller and Buyer are protected through the great system using SmartContract and the seller and user have this rating system that will be a tool to rate a seller or buyer depending on the situation and outcome of the transaction made.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:53:58 PM

yes, i have been.

I felt sorry for what had happened to you. But we have to be very happy that we have this Fair Ninja project that will surely solve all our problems in terms of buying online. Seller and Buyer are protected through the great system using SmartContract and the seller and user have this rating system that will be a tool to rate a seller or buyer depending on the situation and outcome of the transaction made.
This feature is the one that truly amazes me.
No reason for fraud and scams
The smart contract feature for me is really the icing on the cake of this project.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:14:20 AM

Fair Ninja is an online classified ads trading a second hand products using cryptocurrency as payment,

If you are a business seller there are niche marketplace options for selling your products, reputation also determines how

prominently you appear in search listings. It will take a while to establish a good reputation, so be patient.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:38:05 AM

Fair Ninja is an online classified ads trading a second hand products using cryptocurrency as payment,

If you are a business seller there are niche marketplace options for selling your products, reputation also determines how

prominently you appear in search listings. It will take a while to establish a good reputation, so be patient.

every business and platform starts anonymously from the people.
they needed time to gather popularity and reputation.
as time goes by, there are many businesses that have some bacon now.
fair ninja will have their own time.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

They really did well with their research and identified specific competitors in the classifieds field. Through research, they were able to point out that there is a great opportunity for new players to capture the market share horizontally and vertically all over the world.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

At first glance, I found this comment a negative one. But as I have read the whole statement, there is a point that you have given Fair Ninja a chance when you said: "but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services".

You have stated your point there but here's what Fair Ninja offers, your payment will be released once you have received the item and confirm that it is in "working order or good condition". This will be done at the same time. That was a superb change that Fair Ninja offers! Protection to Sellers from Bogus Buyers and Protection to Buyers from Deceptive Sellers who sell defective items.
He/she just have something to say about the online marketplace. Well what his/her first two lines are really true. I do not buy in online shop since I found out how it really bad. The things I bought had defects and unfortunately, I did not open it since when I received my order. Well, it was my first time to buy a gadget in online marketplace. Meanwhile, I learned from my mistake and I become more clever than before.
Fair Ninja has something to do with this kind of service. Our tomorrow will become more convenient if this project will become successful!

For those who have bad experiences on buying secondhand items, like you feel that have been cheated or scammed, Fair Ninja actually addresses this issue. As buyers can return items up to the sellers if the buyer think that the product receive does not matched with what is advertised. You know that the Yoshi coin you paid will be returned to you if this happens.

it is true that there are a lot of scammers online, both seller and buyers side. but with fair ninja there will be an unbiased platform that will ensure that there won't be another victim of proliferous scamming.

That's right! The fair ninja will not tolerate those bogus buyers and scammers
because i think before they will let these scammers fool the buyers there will be a forms to answer by the people.
Ekaterina Kosolapova

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

Where I can see info about bounty program?
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

Hi, I don't think it was specified as online classified ads for second hand products but rather "1st Worldwide Calssifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain".
With this regard, I think we can expect brand new items and even new gadgets on the Fair Ninja platform. I can't wait for Fair Ninja to open its platform, I mean I am excited to see what it will offer to all of us.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

selling items online also takes efforts because you still have to take pictures upload it, describe it, and wait for any update if there would be a buyer then do the transaction, but with Fair Ninja around the process would be lessen, cause you don't have to worry a lot about the payment  transaction anymore because FAir Ninja would be the one to handle the payment transaction.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

Fair Ninja imploring the AI technology is quite impressive.

Imagine posting an item and Fair Ninja's AI detecting it automtically (and perhaps classifying the item too and giving the seller the prevailing market value, etc.).

This gives the seller a logical realization and analytical financial overview while making product posting more easy, immersive and convenient.
I dont understand how will AI be able to asses product quality and give market value? What will be distinguishing factor to consider, product descriptions, photos? How will AI detect if the product is defective or of poor quality?
Actually in this case Ai will provide advance technology feature, including software technology, we have this protocol of Proof of identity and Proof of registration that we can give information to the server wherein AI will easily get in touch with it. so no matter how hard to find this kind of quality AI will help you with that. So take it easy brother.

i hope there would also be a 3D feature in Fair Ninja marketplace in viewing the items for sale, somehow it creates additional interest and attraction specially to buyers, this is just to add some more innovative touch to the Fair Ninja marketplace and make it stand out more from the rest of the online marketplace that we have. 

Hi there Rapha-EL! Fair Ninja is to use AI to detect your particular item from the photo you are to upload, it will work pretty much like how facebook is identifying faces from a photo you uploaded eliminating the need to tag your friends individually.

Given the same scenario ang applying it to the item you wanted to put up on sale, Fair Ninja's AI will try to detect the make, brand, model, color, size, etc and suggest those information to be automatically added or you may manually select the features the AI detected.

And the agreed feautres and description you and the AI decided on can be ran through the database to pick up analytical data such as current prevailing market price, best offer and target market.

Though we still have to wait to have a taste of such offerings from Fair Ninja, i'll say the idea is quite impressive, wouldn't you agree?

Sounds impressive, but I think its better for the owner to put the correct info as well. I have nothing against facial or feature recognition by AI, however sometimes some items may look different in photo than in actual or personal. Dimensions like sizes should be indicated. I have seen some people buying furniture online without reading the dimensions and receive a mini version or a scale model of the item. Pictures can be deceiving and that is why Fair Ninja's policy is great since you can return the item if it is not what you have expected or the seller has misrepresented the item he/she is selling. That is one great feature for Fair Ninja.

I think I got the concept of using AI on items as part of the inventory. This will only detect all the details visible to the items. There are still details that need to be inputted manually by the seller to be able to describe the item very well. Some items may still have the barcode with them which can be used as the basis of the product's details and information. This will surely lessen the time of the system to properly classify the items.

For new items that are being sold in big volume this will be very applicable since the specification and characteristics of the items will be the same. For 2nd hand goods however, it is much reliable to check the details posted by the sellers. Pictures or video of the item can help identify the product but the ultimate test is when you receive the product. Fair Ninja's policy is similar to a 2 weeks warranty of a product. If you are a legit seller this will be ok for you but if you are a scammer, you will need to think twice before you do it with Fair Ninja since you might just suffer losses in the end. Fair Ninja is a great project, a great investment and a great buy. So for all those who are reading this, I say that this is the future for Cryptocurrencies, This is the future of Fair Ninja.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

Yep, you're right. That is what makes this project amazing and appealing to all types of investors together with the people who want to benefit from buying stuff that are already phased out or not being sold anore on shops. This makes people have a chance to still get their wants.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:21:39 PM

They really did well with their research and identified specific competitors in the classifieds field. Through research, they were able to point out that there is a great opportunity for new players to capture the market share horizontally and vertically all over the world.

Yes, they have done their assignments very well. They have come up with a great idea that will really help and protect the buyers and sellers on every transaction that they will be making. The most important thing is to eliminate the chance of being scammed by a certain heartless person who has the guts to get our hard-earned money.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

yes, i have been.

In this situation I believe that it is best to buy brand new item if it is a gadget to avoid similar things from happening. I think that the owner knows the problem prior to the sale. This situation can also be avoided with Fair Ninja since Fair Ninja policy lets you return the item within 14 days.
For sure. This should be clear for every second hand seller in the platform. They will be required to write the issues present in the items they will be selling. Every single issue must be written and in the smart contract must be agreed that any defect or issues not written about the item will be a ground for a return and a full refund including the shipoing fee shouldered by the seller. That will be a fraud if they will not do that.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:33:39 PM

selling items online also takes efforts because you still have to take pictures upload it, describe it, and wait for any update if there would be a buyer then do the transaction, but with Fair Ninja around the process would be lessen, cause you don't have to worry a lot about the payment  transaction anymore because FAir Ninja would be the one to handle the payment transaction.

In addition to this, what you have mentioned was already solved by Fair Ninja. By using Artificial Intelligence, once you upload an item's picture Fair Ninja detects the said picture and classify the item. By this process, getting the market value of the said item made easier and reliable. Fair Ninja really utilized the technology according to its purpose.

micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

yes, i have been.

For sure. This should be clear for every second hand seller in the platform. They will be required to write the issues present in the items they will be selling. Every single issue must be written and in the smart contract must be agreed that any defect or issues not written about the item will be a ground for a return and a full refund including the shipoing fee shouldered by the seller. That will be a fraud if they will not do that.
You are right Raphael! Isn't nice to be good by being a responsible seller, by being honest with your products, not just on second hand but also same goes with the brand new  items. They must definitely describe the product they are selling with utmost and 100%  honest  to goodness description. For second hand products, in addition maybe it will be possible to contact the seller and to do live to demonstrate the products working condition. Just an idea though.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:03:46 PM

yes, i have been.

You are right Raphael! Isn't nice to be good by being a responsible seller, by being honest with your products, not just on second hand but also same goes with the brand new  items. They must definitely describe the product they are selling with utmost and 100%  honest  to goodness description. For second hand products, in addition maybe it will be possible to contact the seller and to do live to demonstrate the products working condition. Just an idea though.
I think a good feature of presenting the product via pictures to the buyer before shipment is a good one so the buyer can compare if its the product he had ordered to the sellers and if the condition was the same before the shipment had take place so such arguments between the parties can be avoided when an incident happen on the product at transit.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:08:20 AM

There are hundreds of other online marketplaces, auction sites and classified listing sites, each with different
attributes and audiences. It’s important to choose one that’s best for your business, and you’ll need to consider the
type of goods that sell on the site, whether it is appropriate for your audience and the costs involved.
I think Fair Ninja is a good site for me, it gives an easy and convenient transactions you can use cryptocurrency for payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: