Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6196 times)
micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:54:24 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfGeKzuXkAAEPBd.jpg

Today, only a handful of merchants accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. But with Fair Ninja, that’s all going to change. We’re going to make it easy for anyone, anywhere to sell anything online while accepting payment in cryptocurrency.  (From their Twitter page)

It is great, if Fair Ninja will be making a difference in this area, since cryptocurrency now is becoming world-wide, merchants will not have much choice but to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment for their business or else they will be outgrown by the open-minded merchants who embrace cryptocurrency.
This really amazes me. I am looking forward for this another great big thing in online selling where in you will use cryptocurrency in your transactions. I believe that Fair ninja is one of the projects that will spearhead in promoting the cryptocurrency to make a mark in our economy.
Many people are having online business right now can i ask if they can come to fair ninja to sell all their selling items there (not personal items)  coz as mentioned above by fair ninja they can sell anything here? So it means fair ninja it also a business solution for many entrepreneur using internet to sell items!?
Do you mean an online selling? Yes, they can make an online business using fair ninja application. In fact, they can earn as many as they can and as fast as they could be since this project is not just run for nationwide but it will run through the whole world.
I am guessing also that many online entrepreneur will attract to use fair ninja. Let us just promote it to our community in order for this project to become popular.
But considering the cost of selling items here from their own social media accounts do you think its only the same? Though the advantage in fair ninja is they got a wide range of audience from around the world who will look for their items, and the safety and security here is very important and applicable always because of the blockchain...
I dont think sellers can over-price their costumers bud, they will be charged in cryptocurrency then the current value of that particular currency will be the basis for pricing. The problem that i foresee here is, since the price of cryptocurrency is so volatile so i think the price also of their commodities will not be consistent.
I agree with you, Rapha-El,  i didn't thought of that. But maybe the prices of the commodities in terms of cryptocurrency varies also, depending of the present rate, that will be their way of charging. Just a thought though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

I just want to ask of how does the two persons came from different countries and have their own language (e.g. Dutch and Japanese) will communicate to each other? We all know that languages are barrier for a better communication. How does Fair Ninja will solve it? I know that they have multiple languages in their websites but we can't avoid that a seller and a buyer will interact with each other.

there will translator if that is the case.
but, what i think FAIR NINJA is about seller to team and team to buyer.
the team will be at the middle of transaction to make the deal of both sides.

Fair Ninja will not act as a middleman, but as an online platform for both Buyers and Sellers. With the current technology translating languages will be easy. I believe they will have an option to have the product translated into your local language, but as English is widely accepted as the international language, this will be the main language for Fair Ninja.
What I know is that, there are many languages that Fair Ninja will provide for the different customers worldwide but I do not know how they will do in order for two different people who have their own native language will have a good communication? I guess, having a translation is good but sometimes, it is not accurate to the language we used and the worst, it has many mistakes when in comes in grammar.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:14:27 AM

Hey guys! I think your project is showing a ton of promise. What do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the competition? What do you think is your biggest disadvantage?
Thank you for your response!

For me the biggest advantage is that they used blockchain technology and they used cryptocurrency for payment and one of the disadvantage that I can see is that there are a lot of compitition around hope that they will stand out for the best
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

I just want to ask of how does the two persons came from different countries and have their own language (e.g. Dutch and Japanese) will communicate to each other? We all know that languages are barrier for a better communication. How does Fair Ninja will solve it? I know that they have multiple languages in their websites but we can't avoid that a seller and a buyer will interact with each other.

They said there will be translator so I believe that will solve the problem. I also want to know where and what country will they acknolwlge Fair ninja? Will the shipping for this country accesible?
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

Shopping online is so much easier for me and for my daughter, and you can find great deals just about everywhere,
that makes up for the shipping and handling fees.

Online shopping will become a necessity for most of the people in the world. You can easily compare price, features, function, and get the latest updates of any products just by your mouse, this so very convenient.

GOOD LUCK FAIR NINJA
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

Shopping online is so much easier for me and for my daughter, and you can find great deals just about everywhere,
that makes up for the shipping and handling fees.

Online shopping will become a necessity for most of the people in the world. You can easily compare price, features, function, and get the latest updates of any products just by your mouse, this so very convenient.

GOOD LUCK FAIR NINJA

Moreover, if you are a part of the crypto-users population, Fair Ninja will be of convenience because it will not only accept their native ERC20-compliant Token, Yoshi, payments can be made with Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum too.

Additionally, Fair Ninja will find us the best killer deals as it hopes to integrate individual classified marketplace into a single digital market.

With these, online shopping is not only convenient but will become quite economical too.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

financial information exploited by hackers.

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?

Unfortunately, end point protection is solely up to us jakjak.

But be rest assured that Fair Ninja is to be a safe classified platform where our payment in cryptocurrency will be secured should you follow all their security advises.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

That is a really valid point you have there Gibreil.

But i do think that people on the net would atleast have a basic understanding and command of the english language to enter into a conversation regarding their transactions.

Let us remember that the multi-language offering of Fair Ninja is intended to easily find an item one is looking for as it conveniently convey the item's description and other terms and conditions that might come along with it and not to function as a translator per se.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

Hey guys! I think your project is showing a ton of promise. What do you think is your biggest strength when compared to the competition? What do you think is your biggest disadvantage?
Reading their whitepaper, I think their biggest advantage over the competition is that they are not trying to compete, they are partnering up. The founder of this project is the CEO of Oglasnik, one of the top classifieds marketplace based in Croatia. Once they are set up, they will be partnering up with other classifieds worldwide with initial focus on European countries then Asian countries probably, it's like introducing crypto currency in a new classifieds platform. For me, the disadvantage is that there are restrictions with regards to the crypto currency industry, resulting in potential investors from US and China to not be able to participate in the ICO. It would be great if they could partner up with Craigslist since that's the number one in the US and I believe most recognized all over the world and has the the biggest market. I just hope that even though they can't participate in ICO, they can sill use the platform once launched.
US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.
What if the country that they are aiming to be partnered with has a disagreement with your current partnered country. Will it be a problem to the platform or not? Or this project will be neutral to both sides.
It's not countries that FairNinja will be partnering up, but rather the existing top classifieds company in each country. It's very rarely that trade, especially like this since this is second-hand items and not like major import/export activities, gets affected by diplomatic disagreements.
I think once the platform has been launched, even in countries with strict crypto currency laws, the platform would still be useful since I believe they highlighted how the transaction would go in case it will be in fiat. It would be much easier in case it is between yoshi coin users.
What was highlighted in their whitepaper is how difficult it is to make a purchase using crypto currency, and that some merchants don't actually accept them. Fair Ninja will be solving this problem since they will be a classifieds platform that accepts crypto currency payments.
I don't think Fair Ninja will be able to make partnerships with the companies that are in countries that ban crypto currencies. They will be partnering up with the companies, the companies will enjoy profit for transactions by their user in the Fair Ninja platform, transactions will be done in crypto, so, f crypto is banned there, you won't be able to participate, probably.
Well, I really hope they could still cater to fiat currency users. Not only will it enable them to engage business in those countries, but also encourage users more users to use the system, find out about crypto and actually use crypto.
Crypto users are also fiat users, since you buy crypto using fiat. That The question is is it possible to streamline that process so that users of either currencies would enjoy the use of this platform?
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

Fair NInja has a convenient way in a form of online shopping, where else can you do shopping, even at midnight.

You don’t have to wait in a line or wait till the shop assistant helps you with your purchases.

You can do your shopping in minutes even if you are busy, apart from saving time and avoiding crowds.

Online shops give us the opportunity to shop 24/7 and also reward us is no shopping pollution  Cheesy Wink

And i couldn't agree more.  Online shopping does have its thrills and bout of deals. Among them are reasons you just cited.

I mean who wouldn't want a hassle free shopping while you are seated in the couch with feet propped up and a cup of coffee by your side.

The dawn of online shopping started years back and it is comforting to have Fair Ninja as an addition to the vast options of online commerce around. What more, it allows us to use our cryptocurrency.  I say it is quite timely of Fair Ninja as many of us started embracing the digital cash.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

For me the biggest advantage is that they used blockchain technology and they used cryptocurrency for payment and one of the disadvantage that I can see is that there are a lot of compitition around hope that they will stand out for the best

As i understand, Fair Ninja will be connecting with other individual online marketplaces in their bid to create a single market location.

Thus, it seems Fair Ninja is not out there to simply complete but to collaborate too.  And that move kills any competition that might arise.

How they will do it? I'm not really sure but i sure am glad they mentioned it on their whitepaper.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

English is used and understood worldwide less or more but overall all transactions in other businesses too settled among parties from different parts. I don't think language is barrier since I at least never heard any online marketplace has problem with some specific zones people because of language. Online translators are bets solution and they are in use as well to complete deals.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:26:31 PM

English is used and understood worldwide less or more but overall all transactions in other businesses too settled among parties from different parts. I don't think language is barrier since I at least never heard any online marketplace has problem with some specific zones people because of language. Online translators are bets solution and they are in use as well to complete deals.

Yes, it has never been an issue. There are however instances that the online marketplace is catered for a particular market, for example for Chinese or Japanese. This is feasible. Smart Contracts can also be translated into your local language if necessary.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

there will translator if that is the case.
but, what i think FAIR NINJA is about seller to team and team to buyer.
the team will be at the middle of transaction to make the deal of both sides.

Fair Ninja will not act as a middleman, but as an online platform for both Buyers and Sellers. With the current technology translating languages will be easy. I believe they will have an option to have the product translated into your local language, but as English is widely accepted as the international language, this will be the main language for Fair Ninja.
What I know is that, there are many languages that Fair Ninja will provide for the different customers worldwide but I do not know how they will do in order for two different people who have their own native language will have a good communication? I guess, having a translation is good but sometimes, it is not accurate to the language we used and the worst, it has many mistakes when in comes in grammar.
Maybe fair ninja will have program that automatically will translate all the conversation of both buyer and seller, because it is important for them to understand all the content written in their contract and transaction.as a buyer and seller... I think fair ninja need to provide translator or program that somehow they can understand each other though they are from different countries...

LastRolling

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

a very interesting project worth joining, Fairninja has a strong community and they have a good team i believe this project will Hugh success very soon. let's invest and grow your wealth. come on let's join with
VincentGraf

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:33:30 PM

It's a crypto interchange is rather interesting. A rather interesting idea, classy website!  Good luck all!
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

Some people don't see the real goodness of online shopping but if you will just see through it. It is not just convenience and money that you saved. It is saving time which is more priceless than anything. You cannot bring back the time. Once time was gone, it is already gone. Imagine how Fair Ninja give that to users. A secured platform which will give you a worry-free transaction. Saves your time and effort going to malls.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:29:22 PM

Reading their whitepaper, I think their biggest advantage over the competition is that they are not trying to compete, they are partnering up. The founder of this project is the CEO of Oglasnik, one of the top classifieds marketplace based in Croatia. Once they are set up, they will be partnering up with other classifieds worldwide with initial focus on European countries then Asian countries probably, it's like introducing crypto currency in a new classifieds platform. For me, the disadvantage is that there are restrictions with regards to the crypto currency industry, resulting in potential investors from US and China to not be able to participate in the ICO. It would be great if they could partner up with Craigslist since that's the number one in the US and I believe most recognized all over the world and has the the biggest market. I just hope that even though they can't participate in ICO, they can sill use the platform once launched.
US and China are just two countries. They may somehow affect the ICO but there are still a lot who could. ICO is just the first step by the way. The moment they succeed in their ICO and everything will be set, they will now have to focus in the implementation of their project. It is good. With Fair Ninja’s brave step to a change, mentality now  online market will also change.

What if the country that they are aiming to be partnered with has a disagreement with your current partnered country. Will it be a problem to the platform or not? Or this project will be neutral to both sides.
It's not countries that FairNinja will be partnering up, but rather the existing top classifieds company in each country. It's very rarely that trade, especially like this since this is second-hand items and not like major import/export activities, gets affected by diplomatic disagreements.
I think once the platform has been launched, even in countries with strict crypto currency laws, the platform would still be useful since I believe they highlighted how the transaction would go in case it will be in fiat. It would be much easier in case it is between yoshi coin users.
What was highlighted in their whitepaper is how difficult it is to make a purchase using crypto currency, and that some merchants don't actually accept them. Fair Ninja will be solving this problem since they will be a classifieds platform that accepts crypto currency payments.
I don't think Fair Ninja will be able to make partnerships with the companies that are in countries that ban crypto currencies. They will be partnering up with the companies, the companies will enjoy profit for transactions by their user in the Fair Ninja platform, transactions will be done in crypto, so, f crypto is banned there, you won't be able to participate, probably.

Clearly! Of course. They will only be dealing with merchants that accept cryptocurrency, that is how Fair ninja works.No.other way. But besides, innthe near future i am positive that cryptocurrency will.be dominating our economy and everybody will be transacting with cryptocurrency. Nice for Fair ninja, they will be the pioneering in Worldwide classifieds Marketplace.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

Fair Ninja will provide the best possible user rating system. Buyers and sellers will be able to rate each other based on their experience.

Isn't it wonderful guys? The sellers who have higher ratings will likely to have more costumers since they have been trusted and proven to be trustworthy so sellers who have a very good experience with them can also refer them to their friends and also buyers having very good trust rate will also be trusted by more sellers.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:41:02 PM

Also there are security concerns. when you buy things online, you run a small risk of getting your

financial information exploited by hackers.

I must say, is there a good anti virus and anti malware can offer Fair Ninja for a great deal protection?

Well I think that we can clearly be sure that in the platform itself, the security will be very high and probably difficult to hack(although not impossible, but yes, it will be very hard). But, if the user happens to input the wrong link and go to a phishing site, then it will not be the problem of the fair ninja platform. Everyone is obviously responsible for their own security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: