Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:44:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
essentiale

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

I have just finished reading some of the information written in the white paper and I am really interested. I really like the idea of this project, in fact, I honestly think that this will really be a success since out of all the ICOs that I have seen this year, this is one of the most promising concepts that I came to stumble upon. I hope time goes faster so I can experience the platform myself already.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:01:02 PM

So is this project about the Internet of Goods? Can someone clarify this question please? Why do you think this project can be interested to investors?

loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

Whoever wrote the white paper, you are amazing. I just cannot help but notice how nice the white paper was written. It is not too long and not too short but just right. The concept is explained thoroughly, easy to understand and very on point without boring out the reader. Just looking at how the whitepaper is written, I can already sense that people behind this project are really serious and does pay attention to small details. This is a huge plus for the project. great job.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

Nice to see solid project with core members from Croatia. I am not a fan of centralized marketplaces like Amazon or eBay which all have huge fees so I am a potential user.
But I want to ask, why do you claim in wallpaper that
Yoshi coin will offer buyers and
sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring
both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden
from public view or even other platform users.
How are you going to provide anonymity if Yoshi is a ERC20 token and tokens are traceable?
Fair Ninja is in partnership with Amazon and eBay, one of the best marketplace to the world. I just think that Fair Ninja will become the best than Amazon and eBay because this project is more reliable and decentralized than these two giant marketplace. Fair Ninja needs more time to become popular and time will come, it will become the portal of marketplace.

I don't think they will make a partnership with the two marketplaces you have mentioned above. Please correct me if I am wrong. The platform of Fair Ninja is quite different from the two. You are right when you said that Fair Ninja will be more popular because it will open the doors for the crypto people who are willing to spend their millions to buy something online with their cryptocurrency.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:44:27 PM

I like this platform as I am also an online shopper. And maybe getting branded items at a much cheaper price because it's second-hand already. But what I'm wondering is the shipping fee. Sometimes the shipping fee incurs higher cost than the cost of the item itself. Even purchasing in ali express, alibaba, amazon, etc. has really high shipping fee that sometimes you will end up buying the goods locally. So what are your suggestions on this or you have the solution for this problem already?

Hi, appreciate the interest, and that is a great question. We are in talks with some affiliate shipping partners similar to DHL and FEDEX who will offer flat rate shipping fees, and competitive prices for users who wish to ship via FairNinja. So we will deff. try to provide that service as a bonus.

Getting shipping partners might still be expensive depending on what items are to be sold. Shipping, in general is expensive. Going global is a great idea but for shipping, it would be great if there is like a regional settings so that the cheapest shipping would be offered first. Shipping via FairNinja would be a great service that compliments the projects. And going globally, there might be laws related to that that you should look into.

I have found this reply from Fair Ninja and still waiting for their update about shipping concerns. I wonder if they are still the process of talking to the affiliate shipping partners that will make their shipping service a bonus which is a great deal for all consumers all over the world. I am looking forward to this to happen.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:54:33 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2018, 09:14:05 PM by trofim21

in fact you will have a site like an alexpress, just based on the block chain, if so then you will have success I'm sure this is a very necessary platform I would be such a beneficiary
adl541

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

So is this project about the Internet of Goods? Can someone clarify this question please? Why do you think this project can be interested to investors?

They are basicly making ebay on blockchain. You need to ask more why it is interesting to investors ? lol Smiley
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:54:55 AM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.
Dude COD or Cash On Delivery is applicable only in the cities or within a particular area and not international. You are right it used to be dangerous in giving your visa/credit card details to an online sellers we do not even know if they are legit and sometimes  they are dishonest and it endangers also your card that is why people are using paypal. Not everyone has visa card and its not always convenient to use paypal. This time with Fair Ninja, what do you think? The risk of losing your cryptos will not be as big as that of your credit cards.
Cryptocurrency for me is way secured than cash, That's why we have the blockhain that you'll see the whole transaction in one ledger. Which good for everyone, Paypal is good tho but other than banks that provides a 3rd party users is a big no for me.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

Fair Ninja platform is classified marketplaces into a single market.

iI think this is very interesting project that we can buy or sell services all around the world makes all people connected.

I will follow all the progress for this project. Smiley
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:29:20 AM

"The prerequisite of a good campaign starts with the name"
Fair Ninja is quiet unique in my eyes and I think other people will also recognized this project because of your name. I believe that your project name has relevance to what your purposes.
1st Worldwide Online Marketplace using blockchain technology, this project will next in Amazon soon! But wait, let me read your whitepaper because I just scan the front page of the thread.
I like the name and the whole concept of the project as well. It would be fair, ninja would be like anonymous, and they named their coin Yoshi which is Japanese. They also made their whitepaper easy to understand especially the diagrams and included reference links unlike others.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

Fair Ninja, the world first and the biggest multinational online classifieds platform for trading second hand goods and services using cryptocurrency.

How do you differ from other online services that uses also cryptocurrency to transact all over the world? You said that you are the first ICO that existed in classified platforms, how can you prove to us that you are safe and reliable marketplace?
P.S. I am not fan of buying second hand goods because most of that are stolen.

Hi:). There are multiple reasons. We have already working classifieds company behind us, Oglasnik. The safety comes from using smart contracts, both buyer and seller are protected, as seller cannot recieve payment if the item/product isn't delievered to buyer as in the condition they agreed on. Also, there will be rating system on user profiles to keep trust between sellers and buyers. Notice that the platform isn't just second hand goods, it is everything that people are buying and selling in usual classifieds, or online marketplaces.
It's good to know that you have a stable, experienced and reputable company behind you. Having them as a partner increases the credibility and trust to the company.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

Nice to see solid project with core members from Croatia. I am not a fan of centralized marketplaces like Amazon or eBay which all have huge fees so I am a potential user.
How are you going to provide anonymity if Yoshi is a ERC20 token and tokens are traceable?
Fair Ninja is in partnership with Amazon and eBay, one of the best marketplace to the world. I just think that Fair Ninja will become the best than Amazon and eBay because this project is more reliable and decentralized than these two giant marketplace. Fair Ninja needs more time to become popular and time will come, it will become the portal of marketplace.

I've seen this before. If it's true, the partnership with Amazon & eBay, then this is good to go. But my question is, is the shipping fee lil bit different from the usual shipping express fee? Okay, given the fact that I can buy second-hand goods, but I might think twice of the shipping fee. How can they address that issue? Thanks.
It is good if there is no payment for shipping. There are localized online marketplace that enforce, zero shipping fee. Well, I think it may not happen otherwise there are shipping and cargo vessels provided by the owner of this project. Anyway, I guess it will depends upon the transaction of seller and receiver.
ranitidine

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:43:09 AM

Yes, yes it is. It is basically a platform that enables users of it to be able to sell stuff or goods and buy them without the hassles of converting from crypto to fiat or from one crypto to another. This will be a very interesting project in the eyes of investors because it holds so much potential that it will be able to shake this industry and make it more better than what it was.
essentiale

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

I don't think they will make a partnership with the two marketplaces you have mentioned above. Please correct me if I am wrong. The platform of Fair Ninja is quite different from the two. You are right when you said that Fair Ninja will be more popular because it will open the doors for the crypto people who are willing to spend their millions to buy something online with their cryptocurrency.

I believe so too. It would never really make any sense if fairninja ever partnered together with these two because obviously, fair ninja can be better and is truly better than both amazon and ebay. I can say this because the idea behind this project that I have read is just too amazing. In fact, I even think that this project will be one of the most successful projects of 2018.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

Congratulations in advance for the sure success of this project. Even with the fact that this project is still starting up, by reading the white paper, anybody would realize how big of a project this is and how amazing its concept is. I believe that it won't be long till this project reaches the maximum investments it can get.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

I believe so too. It would never really make any sense if fairninja ever partnered together with these two because obviously, fair ninja can be better and is truly better than both amazon and ebay. I can say this because the idea behind this project that I have read is just too amazing. In fact, I even think that this project will be one of the most successful projects of 2018.

To TrainDing, one could not close the possibility of partnership with other online classified entities (as we have witnessed a lot of mergers from time to time), and frankly speaking, if you only base your assumption that Fair Ninja will be better than amazon and eBay because it caters people who are inclined in the crypto currency, then you are looking at a very small fraction of the world's population.

To essentiale, it would be lovely to hear more of the reasons why you find this project too amazing (where in fact, you think  this will be one of the most successful projects of 2018).  Please cite actual reasons for us to discuss more profoundly.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

Fair Ninja platform is classified marketplaces into a single market.

iI think this is very interesting project that we can buy or sell services all around the world makes all people connected.

I will follow all the progress for this project. Smiley

Not only we can find goods and service from Fair Ninja, the promise of ease will be delivered by a multi-lingual website.  I could just imagine how easy it would be to navigate through Fair Ninja using one's native language (though i am hoping that they will employ actual translators for each language rather than depend on translators such as google translate to give clearer and refined translations of words and terms).
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

Congratulations in advance for the sure success of this project. Even with the fact that this project is still starting up, by reading the white paper, anybody would realize how big of a project this is and how amazing its concept is. I believe that it won't be long till this project reaches the maximum investments it can get.

You also see the potetial in this project and it is really great for those sellers and reseller that they can take their business not only in their local Online buying and selling site they can also sell their secondhand goods internationally by using this Fair ninja platform.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

From the seller he will send the items to the buyer and the buyer will receive it by what courier company they will use? Are this courier company will receive token as a payment for sending the items?
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

More people should know about Fair Ninja. The success of Fair Ninja will bring crypto currencies into new height . With this platform more people will be aware of crypto currency & Bitcoin. With the higher awareness, the more it will be accepted. Imagine everything you need in just one click using crypto currencies and Fair Ninja.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: