Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

in fact you will have a site like an alexpress, just based on the block chain, if so then you will have success I'm sure this is a very necessary platform I would be such a beneficiary

Well, aliexpress really is such a good online shopping platform. It literally has almost everything that anyone wants or needs be it clothes, accessories, electronic, and so much more. People that love online shopping are increasing and crypto people loves this too. So if it comes to this industry, I know it will be a big hit, which is why I believe this project will really succeed.

i think that in the fair ninja project before they can resell their products to the fair ninja first they will give some information to the fair ninja project for security and quality purposes.

That's right because as per my own opinion the fair ninja muat require some information to.the resellers, sellers and also to the costumers to avoid bogus buyers and scammers.
This area or problem has already taken care off. Fair ninja i think has already come up with a solution to the problems about bogus buyers, scammers or fraud. One of the features of this platform is the Smart contract. You might want to check it yourself in the white paper of Fair ninja for better understanding. Besides you will definitely be amazed to other feature if you read.
michayahel10, i really regret for not having smart contract few years ago in online marketplaces and even in peer-to-peer marketing  Grin. I been victimized many times already of fraud in online shopping and sad to say even if i want to return the item i will not have to because i will be shouldering the shipping fee in returning and for changing it. Sad.  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

Quote from: WP
Safe trading: Fair Ninja only transfers the money to the seller’s account only when the buyer confirms receipt of the product, ...

I consider this the best feature of Fair Ninja since it guarantees payment through the use of smart contracts, we don't have to worry about not getting paid and other than that, you will earn reward points for every transaction!

payments will be freeze for a week or 2, this is for the security of the buyer if they want a refund and get the product back to the seller.
this is a good security for the customer but not on the side of the seller.
i hope ninja will be fair on both sides.

I think that the concept of this idea of freezing the money for two weeks is really in favor for the customers anyway their huge client will be the buyers so mostlikely the buyers should be protected and the fct that they freeze the money, fair ninja has the money/yoshi coin meaning the sellers is also protected because the token is with them they only need to bill Fair Ninja for it and for sure they use smart contract for this so fair ninja will surely comply with thier contract.

If you have nothing to hide as a seller and is confident with your product, Fair Ninja will be the best place for you and your product. The protection offered by Fair Ninja will surely attract more buyers thus more and more sellers will place their product at Fair Ninja.

Very nice point! You are correct smith4cris! If you are a legit buyer and a legit seller, there's no problem. So we expect Fair Ninja platform will be the home of legit people who just wanted to have a "fair and reliable" transactions. Your money will be safe from scammers out there.

I was actually able to watch a short video on Facebook about Fair Ninja and it seems to say that watch out or will send you a Ninja. Very funny but the thing here is Fair Ninja policy is almost fool proof and I know how creative people can be when they are taking advantage of other people but, watch out for that Ninja.

How i wish that this ninja would be fair on both sides.
there are many seller that is really fool.
but there are also buyers who just want to mess with other people.
with the days policy of item back is not good for seller if the buyer is not serious.
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

I understand that absolute confidentiality will be realized? I mean that the user can decide for himself, leave information about himself and his history of actions openly or in private.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.

but, if the buyer got a fake item from the seller.
ninja platform is one way of having it.
they are part of the deal which will be a big problem on their site.
they need to check that the seller is legit and will give a good condition and original item posted.

I don’t like fake items but I know some people who buy fake items and they are happy about it. Maybe if the seller should tell the customer the truth that they are selling fake items then there is no problem about it. But if they will disguise as authenthic then there will be a huge problem here. Hope that fair ninja will have some rules regarding the sellers so that the consumers will have product protection.
That's why fair ninja provide a standard smart contract for both seller and buyer, like an agreement before and after the transaction is done... This served as a guarantee and insurance that no one will be loss or be cheated...

There's nothing wrong on buying class A or over run product as long as we or the people are happy and can afford to buy that Item.
I like the Idea of using smart contract to lock the transaction between the seller and the buyer so they can be sure that the trade will be secured.

I definitely agree with you because as long as the costumer know or as ling as the consumer is aware to the class of the product and they are happy and contented to the things that they will.going to purchase it is not wrong.

Sorry but I really can't agree with you there. Imagine your name was used by other persons and pretending that it was you? Is that okay with you? Then after pretending that it was you, they will get whatever is entitled to you? That is Fake, Class-A and Replica do. If you want to sell yourself. Use your own name and create your own style.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

Safe trading: Fair Ninja only transfers the money to the seller’s account only when the buyer confirms receipt of the product, ...

I consider this the best feature of Fair Ninja since it guarantees payment through the use of smart contracts, we don't have to worry about not getting paid and other than that, you will earn reward points for every transaction!

You can say that again! I totally agree with you that this feature of Fair ninja is the most beneficial for me.  I will surely use this platform. Aside from the Smart contract, you can get rewards too. By being a loyal or frequent user of fair ninja.

payments will be freeze for a week or 2, this is for the security of the buyer if they want a refund and get the product back to the seller.

I think that the concept of this idea of freezing the money for two weeks is really in favor for the customers anyway their huge client will be the buyers so mostlikely the buyers should be protected and the fct that they freeze the money, fair ninja has the money/yoshi coin meaning the sellers is also protected because the token is with them they only need to bill Fair Ninja for it and for sure they use smart contract for this so fair ninja will surely comply with thier contract.

If you have nothing to hide as a seller and is confident with your product, Fair Ninja will be the best place for you and your product. The protection offered by Fair Ninja will surely attract more buyers thus more and more sellers will place their product at Fair Ninja.
Dude! Very seldom you will find honest sellers in this world of fraud and greed so Fair Ninja must implement something that will assure the costumers of the authenticity and quality of the products sellers sell in the platform.

Fair Ninja will provide website and mobile support to help buyers and sellers should
a disagreement over a transaction arise. While we believe our Smart Contract will
prevent sellers and buyers to act dishonestly, we also believe providing user
support is integral to having a fully-functioning, trustworthy marketplace.

They can easily prevent any act of fraud or dishonesty by implementing their Smartcontract. If the product is not the quality or authentic to what they said on the description on the platform the buyer can return it to the seller.

[/quote]
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:21:53 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 05:24:33 PM by 3Bullion

I'm glad I found the FairNinja project, like this online ad platform that is designed for trading goods and services using cryptocurrency.
The project is qualitatively thought out
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place. 

Fair Ninja is pretty much convenient hope this project will BOOM.

Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

Fair Ninja is an online classified ads trading a second hand products using cryptocurrency as payment,

If you are a business seller there are niche marketplace options for selling your products, reputation also determines how

prominently you appear in search listings. It will take a while to establish a good reputation, so be patient.
Yes, it takes time to gain reputation but they can Im prove it by being loud to social media. They should market fair ninja left and right so that they will gain more popularity and people will get excited to the project that will also be a point in getting good reputation. Having a nice advertisement online and in social media is a reputation booster as well.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:32:47 AM

Online shopping makes it easy to buy things from any part of the world, The huge popularity of online shopping can be

attributed to the fact that it makes shopping easier and now you can't allocate your time to go on their market place.  

Yes, it makes it very convinient in everyone having an international online site that you can buy and sell 2nd hand and brand new items. Im just much concern in the shipping rate if that will be afforable for everone around the world but it will surely give opportunities to the shipping company in that matter
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

Yes, it makes it very convinient in everyone having an international online site that you can buy and sell 2nd hand and brand new items. Im just much concern in the shipping rate if that will be afforable for everone around the world but it will surely give opportunities to the shipping company in that matter

Does Fair Ninja have their courier all around the world?
or they just have partnerships?
shipping is one big problem for the seller or buyer because getting an item on the other part of the world is really expensive unless they have their own!
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:55:39 AM

Can we sell anything in here as long as it is not illegal? So cars can be sold here? We have an online shop here in our country, just like this but it's not based on blockchain technology. How can we verify a seller if its product is legit? I mean, from country to another country transactions. There should be an escrow to protect buyers from bogus sellers.

Well, I think that everything can probably sold or set off to be bid at as long as it isn't illegal since they did not put any restrictions or limitations as to what people can sell in their platform. Now, the legitimacy of the item will obviously be the problem of the platform itself and not by the bidders/buyers and escrowing the transactions will most probably be also handled by the platform personnel or something. Point is, it will be their job to make sure that the users will get an easy life when they use the fairninja platform.
Anything and everything, I believe. Most classifieds have specific sections for all types of commodities including cars, real estate and many common ones like apparel, gadgets.

Pardon me but I have to rephrase your statement. "Anything and everything", as long as it is legal and not prohibited by law. I think Fair Ninja don't want to be involved in something that is not right and this will surely make his classified platform a success.
I believe that everything in fair ninja feature has limitations to their user's , you cannot simply sell or sold anything that illegal or prohibited by the law from anyone like guns, drugs, species etc... And fair ninja has its name that needs to protect so they can't allowed this to happen...

I definite agree with you that the fair ninja will not tolerate the people that will sell illegal and prohibited materials. The fair ninja also wants to sell.legit things and the like
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

I understand that absolute confidentiality will be realized? I mean that the user can decide for himself, leave information about himself and his history of actions openly or in private.
Quoted from their whitepaper:
Optional Anonymity: Buyers and sellers can opt to remain anonymous, or they can choose to have their identity verified to create an on-platform trusted brand.
Remain anonymous and private: Yoshi coin will offer buyers and sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden from public view or even other platform users.
Yes, the user can choose to remain anonymous or for sellers, have their identity verified and establish their brand in the platform.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:30:08 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 12:46:51 PM by sonjay22

I think fair ninja brings a lot of change from buying and selling goods/items thru online, the security they offer is a yes for many people who wants to buy items online, with money back guarantee and a bonus points when the transactions is done as a reward that we dont see often from others...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:44:15 PM

I agree and also best place for buyer to come with fair ninja, just came to my mind how many percent would be the interest that fair ninja will be added from every items that being sold from the seller to buyer?
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

Here are the main benefits of Fair Ninja.

1. No Currency exchange - this means that only cryptocurrency will be accepted as a mode of payment.
2. Fast and Secure Transaction - With smart contract, Fair Ninja will insure that the buyer and the seller will receive the items and the payment at the same time with no third party involve.
3. Purchase with the most popular cryptocurrencies including the Yoshi Coins.
4. Multilanguage automated - Automatically translate information from international customers
5. Trading Dashboard - Fair Ninja will be using cutting edge technology including Artificial Intelligence item recognition and 360 camera app integration.
6 Loyalty program - Community rewards and loyalty programs for the most loyal Ninjas.

This area the main features and benefits of Fair Ninja as stated in the 1st page of this thread. This is very interesting. I hope you can give me your inputs and ideas on this guys. Don't you think that Fair Ninja is really a great project. Its worth every dime of your investment.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

Anything and everything, I believe. Most classifieds have specific sections for all types of commodities including cars, real estate and many common ones like apparel, gadgets.

Pardon me but I have to rephrase your statement. "Anything and everything", as long as it is legal and not prohibited by law. I think Fair Ninja don't want to be involved in something that is not right and this will surely make his classified platform a success.
I believe that everything in fair ninja feature has limitations to their user's , you cannot simply sell or sold anything that illegal or prohibited by the law from anyone like guns, drugs, species etc... And fair ninja has its name that needs to protect so they can't allowed this to happen...

I definite agree with you that the fair ninja will not tolerate the people that will sell illegal and prohibited materials. The fair ninja also wants to sell.legit things and the like

Well, it is pretty obvious that the fairninja platform will be abiding by the laws because they wouldn't want to make crypto look bad, specially their platform. It would be pretty dumb to allow illegal items to be sold just for a few bucks. It would be like finding a brick wall to smash their heads with. I believe that the developers are so much more better than that.
Axecelzon081218

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:29:00 PM

Does Fair Ninja have their courier all around the world?
or they just have partnerships?
shipping is one big problem for the seller or buyer because getting an item on the other part of the world is really expensive unless they have their own!

I think they will make sure the online shop that will make partner have its oen delivery service or courrier service dedicated to it. Maybe they will have their own offices around the world for their product delivery service.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

Here are the main benefits of Fair Ninja.

1. No Currency exchange - this means that only cryptocurrency will be accepted as a mode of payment.
2. Fast and Secure Transaction - With smart contract, Fair Ninja will insure that the buyer and the seller will receive the items and the payment at the same time with no third party involve.
3. Purchase with the most popular cryptocurrencies including the Yoshi Coins.
4. Multilanguage automated - Automatically translate information from international customers
5. Trading Dashboard - Fair Ninja will be using cutting edge technology including Artificial Intelligence item recognition and 360 camera app integration.
6 Loyalty program - Community rewards and loyalty programs for the most loyal Ninjas.

This area the main features and benefits of Fair Ninja as stated in the 1st page of this thread. This is very interesting. I hope you can give me your inputs and ideas on this guys. Don't you think that Fair Ninja is really a great project. Its worth every dime of your investment.
Alright! That's awesome smith4cris and thank you for re stating the benefits of fair ninja. For me, what more can you ask for. The fact, that i can browse products online and world wide without fearing of scams was already resolved by Fair ninja through their Smart Contract. And also i can easily understand the description because of the automated Multi Language Feature.  Kudos to the developer of this projecy.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:43:14 PM

As to your concern about the shipping rate. I dont think it will be a problem. Shipping companies have their fix pricing depending on the destinations and the weight of the items. They cannot charge more than what they’ve agreed in their smart contracts and since they will be paid in crypto they have to base it on the current value of the currency they use.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

Fair Ninja is an online classified ads trading a second hand products using cryptocurrency as payment,

If you are a business seller there are niche marketplace options for selling your products, reputation also determines how

prominently you appear in search listings. It will take a while to establish a good reputation, so be patient.
Yes, it takes time to gain reputation but they can Im prove it by being loud to social media. They should market fair ninja left and right so that they will gain more popularity and people will get excited to the project that will also be a point in getting good reputation. Having a nice advertisement online and in social media is a reputation booster as well.

The reputation of the company can be easily gain as long as they have good marketing strategies and they have a good marketing team. Aside from being a great system and great customer service that they are doing right now. Fair Ninja will surely make his name in the field of Online Selling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: