Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:11:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:21:09 PM

Fair Ninja will be a marketplace for second hand goods all over the world. Its concept will be like OLX. Its good to know that there will be second hand online store that will be accepting cryptocurrency as payment. We do not always need to buy brand new things. There are instances that we need something for one time use and we dont have to buy them new, and if incase we already have them new and we dont need them anymore, we will be wasting them if we just put them aside. Good thing there is Fair Ninja where we can sell and make profit over our preloved items.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

Fair Ninja will be a marketplace for second hand goods all over the world. Its concept will be like OLX. Its good to know that there will be second hand online store that will be accepting cryptocurrency as payment. We do not always need to buy brand new things. There are instances that we need something for one time use and we dont have to buy them new, and if incase we already have them new and we dont need them anymore, we will be wasting them if we just put them aside. Good thing there is Fair Ninja where we can sell and make profit over our preloved items.
I agree with you. Sometimes it is more practical to buy second hand stuffs, not because we want to save money from shopping but sometimes there are crazy people who would always want to buy the latest specially in gadgets and then when the new model comes again they would sell cheap what they have and switch to the latest one. Sometimes these things are worth buying.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

I agree with you. Sometimes it is more practical to buy second hand stuffs, not because we want to save money from shopping but sometimes there are crazy people who would always want to buy the latest specially in gadgets and then when the new model comes again they would sell cheap what they have and switch to the latest one. Sometimes these things are worth buying.

Buying second hand items also do good to our environment, instead of purchasing new items that keeps factories in producing more and more of its products they overlook the effects of its process in the environment making plastics and chemical waste a lot. If the Items offered in the marketplace can reach a bigger audience it can be used again by interested individuals saving a lot of money in the process.
Bailey519

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:28:57 AM

what if the problem occurs with in the couriers responsibility ending the buyer receiving a damage or different product how can the seller defend him self when accused of scamming? can they send proofs before delivery? and how about when the buyer demands refund if its not the sellers fault when the product have problems, sure their will be an investigation what if its on the couriers party's fault how can coins be returned?
havannahsavannah

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:13:06 AM

what if the problem occurs with in the couriers responsibility ending the buyer receiving a damage or different product how can the seller defend him self when accused of scamming? can they send proofs before delivery? and how about when the buyer demands refund if its not the sellers fault when the product have problems, sure their will be an investigation what if its on the couriers party's fault how can coins be returned?
I think the support of the courier will cater the said reports of such incidents like the loss and damages within the shipping but in regards to the refund of coins if the buyer demands needs an investigation first if proven that both parties are responsible and the product is damage while being delivered or any thing that is related to the couriers responsibility such price can be awarded as an insurance to the seller then so the coins can be refunded to the buyer theoretically this is the most logical thing that can happen giving a more convenient way to shop with fair ninja.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:59:17 AM

Smart contract, i think these features of fair ninja has a big impact for this project... Why? Because when we  buy items online the first thing that came to our mind is first if the seller is legit seller, second if the items are original and not fake and three if all of these are not scam... That's why fair ninja provide a solution to end this, with smart contract your money/token are safe with them before giving to the seller... And both of them need to comply with the contract before and after their transaction...
Smart Contract can be a Proof-of-Work of the seller to the buyer. Once there is a verification comes from the buyer the he received the products already, the transaction will process and the seller will also receive the payment. Smart Contract helps both parties to become safe and receive a compensation whether he is a buyer or a seller.
Yes a proof of work meaning there's a successful transaction done for both buyer and seller and add to this there's a rating feature need to be conducted, this would help all the user's of fair ninja regardless if seller or buyer to figured out what kind of person are they dealing with regards thru their ratings that somehow will give hint and for me that's very important...
Smart Contract is the reason why this project named as Fair Ninja. Because of the smart contract offered by this project, transaction for both buyer and seller are equal at the same time, it is anonymous.
Equality = Fair
Ninja = Anonymity
Solving puzzle?
It's nice to know how you dissect the name of this project in order to conclude certain things. I thought that Fair Ninja is a Japanese project due to its name, Ninja. But I think you have the good point!
+1 with your brilliant idea!

By the way, do you have any idea guys of where does Fair Ninja CEO comes from?

Hey Wallflower!

Looking at the CEO's profile, ZELJKO HUDOLETNJAK seems to come from Croatia where he is also the Chief Executive Officer of Oglasnik, a big classified platform based in the same country.

His track records of success shows a very well defined knowledge in the classified industry, from marketing plans, refinement of visuals and unique capacity of envisioning the future of the business.

ZELJKO HUDOLETNJAK
Founder & CEO
Zeljko is the founder of Fair Ninja and the Chief Executive Officer of Oglasnik,
the biggest classified platform in Croatia. A seasoned entrepreneur, Zeljko
excels at identifying opportunities for growth, innovation, and optimization of
personnel and processes. His proven success record is most evident in his
work as CEO of OGLASNIK group. From hardware optimization, to new
marketing plans, and the refinement of visuals and editing across the print
and digital publishing business, Željko illustrates a unique capacity to
envision a business’ future while also addressing its current challenges.
Founder of five companies, Zeljko’s career demonstrates a commitment to
delivering change through unique products and projects.
~ as written on Fair Ninja's Whitepaper
Some of the successful ICOs are came from European Countries because most of the developers and advisors have a deeper knowledge in blockchain technology. And I am happy that Fair Ninja's founder is also came from Europe (Croatia).
Another thing is that, Zeljko the CEO of Oglasnik is an entrepreneur and we can assure that he can handle the Fair Ninja well since he had already experienced when it comes to Classified Marketplace.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

There are many companies online businesses are quickly evolving especially the best site,
to face times of economic hardship by offering steeper discounts, flat-rate shipping, loyalty programs, and other perks.

Many site builders and the best market and keep your customers happy.

Although the boom in online sales has also opened a potential avenue for fraud and scams, now there’s Fair Ninja site have managed to stay ahead by offering top of the line  site protection and payment security to keep the online marketplace as safe as possible. We hope Fair Ninja platform do the best that they can to avoid this kind of problem.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:00 AM

Is there any social media sites that will advertise this ico? I think advertising in social media will greatly boost this ICO sale and for people to know how they can benefit from selling 2nd hand items and how they can get involved in the crypto world too.

Did you try to check their twitter, Facebook, or telegram those social media so far which I know they post their update most often. You could

also try check Medium too pal. Then if you read their whitepaper it s likely telling us that Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online

classifieds platform that allows users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world. Our goal is to

connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into a single market, making commerce easier than ever. By offering reliable,

anonymous transactions using top cryptocurrencies or our own ERC20-compliant Yoshi coin, Fair Ninja will be the most comprehensive and

flexible marketplace in the world.
I’m excited and looking forward on shopping my favorite gadget brand more cheaper. But what guaranty do they give that i get a reliable, quality and original products? You know there are online shops that promise original and new products but not all but some give the opposite of what they promise.

i myself also is very excited for the successful launch of the ICO of the fair ninja project platform i am sure that this project will reach their hard cap soon let us wait for it.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

2nd hand items is interesting especially to the third world country, it will be a great help to them. I know that in most first world country they just leave the items in no time because they what the latest model. Hope that the shipping free to other country will be affordable so that it will be helpfull and convinient to the users.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:46:01 PM

The safe trading system of Fair ninja is soo good that they will only send the money of seller if the buyer approves and confirms the reciept of the product. And if the buyer isnt satisfied  about the product it will be returned back to the seller but if it product does not return to the seller within 14 days the seller will keep the funds.

This is a good thing for the buyers, but what for the seller?
If the buyer got the item and used them for several times and decided not to get it anymore and made a return?
this is a bad side for the seller.

I think they have to confirm after they have received the items. Giving them an ample time for testing the product. The product has always 14 days return policy. If the item was not returned within this period, it means that the buyer was fully satisfied and the seller can keep the funds.

Here's a reference from the Whitepaper.

Scenario B: Buyer is not satisfied and returns the product. Once seller received returned product, buyer’s coins are returned. If the product isn’t returned within 14 days, the seller will keep the funds.
Maybe it's depend on what the seller is selling, for example he sell shoes the buyer does not have the right to use it after 14 days or before he return it to the seller if he dont want to buy this items... Maybe they'll need to include this to smart contract, it will not be fair for the seller...
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

The safe trading system of Fair ninja is soo good that they will only send the money of seller if the buyer approves and confirms the reciept of the product. And if the buyer isnt satisfied  about the product it will be returned back to the seller but if it product does not return to the seller within 14 days the seller will keep the funds.

If the buyer got the item and used them for several times and decided not to get it anymore and made a return?

I think they have to confirm after they have received the items. Giving them an ample time for testing the product. The product has always 14 days return policy. If the item was not returned within this period, it means that the buyer was fully satisfied and the seller can keep the funds.

Scenario B: Buyer is not satisfied and returns the product. Once seller received returned product, buyer’s coins are returned. If the product isn’t returned within 14 days, the seller will keep the funds.

Is it stated who will shoulder the shipping cost in case Items are returned? It is only feasible since Fair Ninja runs using blockchain technology and payments are made with cryptocurrencies. This is its advantage over existing online marketplace.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Is it stated who will shoulder the shipping cost in case Items are returned? It is only feasible since Fair Ninja runs using blockchain technology and payments are made with cryptocurrencies. This is its advantage over existing online marketplace.

On point. Smart contracts can be enforced since it is on blockchain and the payments made are on escrow with Fair Ninja. Its policy is also fair for both parties since the Buyer is given ample time to return the item while Sellers are guaranteed to get paid because the payment was already deposited to Fair Ninja.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:33:02 PM

In this millennium, There is so many uses of Internet provides a fast and easy way for people. Now Fair Ninja have an online store can reach customers anywhere in the world they want to give a satisfaction and safe to all customers.

In fact, online shopping has become so popular that many vendors sell only online with no physical location and to purchase things without having to visit an actual store.

They also facilitates the purchase of digital media  with no physical product, vendors can boast truly instant delivery.

having an online marketplace is already an advantage to many entrepreneurs who are starting and can't afford yet to rent an actual store, imagine how much rent can a seller save if they will just sell online. and now that there is a crypto payment is has become more favourable for the business.

It is not only an advantage to entrepreneurs but also to the consumers or buyer. With the fast pace of living specially in the city , people usually don't have enough time to go to the stores or malls to look for something that they need to buy, having an online marketplace, consumer have easier access to browse for their product needs, this help them saves time.

And add to that, Fair Ninja also breaks the barrier of language. Imagine a platform where you can comfortably browse through dozens of sections in your own local language.  That spells a lot of comfort and unparalleled convenience for me.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:39 PM

We know that fair ninja is not new one and the platform must say interesting,
but how can you be sure that the product or service you are considering is worth buying?
What can you give to your customer satisfaction and your site is trustworthy?

I agree that the concept itself is really not that new to us but think about it, there really hasn't been a lot that has succeeded yet. This gives way to the fair ninja project to be able to prove itself to the masses that it is unique and really worth supporting and investing on. I believe that if the platform goes live, the traffic will be huge.

The blockchain is your best bet or trustworthiness, with records transparent and immutable, the project being on this technology should be enough to satisfy your doubt on trustworthiness.

As per the security part (if we talk about the execution of product release/payments), with Fair Ninja employing smart contracts, purchasing on the platform provides security blanket for both seller and buyer.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

I'm with you on that Rapha-EL.

Disposing used items and unwanted gifts in a profitable way are always a big errand so to say.

And as the number of people involving themselves with cryptocurrency, having Fair Ninja around would be of a great ease and advantage.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

My wild guess would be "custom return policies".

And this is not new to existing classified platforms and avenues.  More so, for used items.

And again, as stated in Fair Ninja's whitepaper, reviews and ratings will be applicable for both seller and buyer, thus, i doubt any of the said party would try to purposely sell or return an item just for the heck of it without guaranteeing the good is either good (on the seller's part) or bad (in the buyer's perspective).

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:56:49 PM

Fair Ninja imploring the AI technology is quite impressive.

Imagine posting an item and Fair Ninja's AI detecting it automtically (and perhaps classifying the item too and giving the seller the prevailing market value, etc.).

This gives the seller a logical realization and analytical financial overview while making product posting more easy, immersive and convenient.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

Fair Ninja is a one-stop online shop accepting cryptocurrency as payment that is globally available. Fair Ninja will merge with another online shop in other countries, making buyers to have broad choices of product. This will also help the buyer to find the product they want at a reasonable price.

Wow, so it means that this project will be working with several local online shopping sites? That would be really amazing since it will really be making a lot of people learn about cryptos which can make them curious about it and try cryptos out themselves. Another great thing is that we will be able to pay less when the items are from local shops. Plus the payment options.. man oh man, this project will surely be a huge success!!
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

Imagine posting an item and Fair Ninja's AI detecting it automtically (and perhaps classifying the item too and giving the seller the prevailing market value, etc.).

This gives the seller a logical realization and analytical financial overview while making product posting more easy, immersive and convenient.

What a wonderful time to be alive! Using on an AI system on a marketplace is such a good Idea and it will get your desired Items or product within minutes. Unlike the other system that only uses a word to word basis on the search tab on the platform it takes a lot of time.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:38:23 PM

I dont understand how will AI be able to asses product quality and give market value? What will be distinguishing factor to consider, product descriptions, photos? How will AI detect if the product is defective or of poor quality?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: