Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

Is there any social media sites that will advertise this ico? I think advertising in social media will greatly boost this ICO sale and for people to know how they can benefit from selling 2nd hand items and how they can get involved in the crypto world too.

Did you try to check their twitter, Facebook, or telegram those social media so far which I know they post their update most often. You could

also try check Medium too pal. Then if you read their whitepaper it s likely telling us that Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online

classifieds platform that allows users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world. Our goal is to

connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into a single market, making commerce easier than ever. By offering reliable,

anonymous transactions using top cryptocurrencies or our own ERC20-compliant Yoshi coin, Fair Ninja will be the most comprehensive and

flexible marketplace in the world.
I’m excited and looking forward on shopping my favorite gadget brand more cheaper. But what guaranty do they give that i get a reliable, quality and original products? You know there are online shops that promise original and new products but not all but some give the opposite of what they promise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:20:36 AM

Remain anonymous and private:
Yoshi coin will offer buyers and sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden from public view or even other platform users.

This is from the whitepaper. It is good that buyers and sellers can retain their anonymity and privacy. In this way buyers and sellers will feel more secure without compromising the fact that they are also protected by the smart contract.

Its good that they make the buyers confidential but if the sellers are also anonymity how can they earn reputation? How about the BIG branded names should they still need to hide their identity? well as buyer if I know that the seller is a well trusted brand I will be more confidently buy products from that seller. I think they should also authenticate the sellers so that its easy for the buyers to choose whom to buy.
Lanzeta

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

This is a nice project. The availability of goods being purchased directly by using cryptocurrency is another milestone for Bitcoin and other Altcoins. The platform is not so unique since it is similar to ebay or amazon but what makes it best for both parties is that it is a secured transaction since it is using block chain technology. The set-up makes it favorable for both the buyer and the seller since it uses smart contracts, runs on blockchain and you can maintain your anonymity and privacy in making a transaction.
The platform of Fair Ninja is not anymore new to anyone here. As what you have said, it is similar to eBay and Amazon because these two giant techs provide an online marketplace where any can transact and transfer immediately. But because of blockchain technology, Fair Ninja takes the advantage to them. Buyer and Seller might turn to Fair Ninja because they can seek trust in this project due to the decentralisation.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

This is a nice project. The availability of goods being purchased directly by using cryptocurrency is another milestone for Bitcoin and other Altcoins. The platform is not so unique since it is similar to ebay or amazon but what makes it best for both parties is that it is a secured transaction since it is using block chain technology. The set-up makes it favorable for both the buyer and the seller since it uses smart contracts, runs on blockchain and you can maintain your anonymity and privacy in making a transaction.
The platform of Fair Ninja is not anymore new to anyone here. As what you have said, it is similar to eBay and Amazon because these two giant techs provide an online marketplace where any can transact and transfer immediately. But because of blockchain technology, Fair Ninja takes the advantage to them. Buyer and Seller might turn to Fair Ninja because they can seek trust in this project due to the decentralisation.

Thank you for agreeing with me. I would like to point out as well that Buyer and Seller will prefer Fair Ninja amongst existing online marketplace because of Four (4) reasons.

First, Fair Ninja runs on blockchain technology that can trace every transaction made.
Second, Agreement made with Smart Contracts are enforced to both parties.
Third, Buyers and Sellers alike are protected, Sellers will ship the items only once the Buyer Deposited the payment. Buyer can return the item if found to have defects or not as agreed upon and get the refund. Seller will only receive the payment if the buyer  receive his item.
Fourth one is that crypto currencies are used as mode of payment.

This Four reasons are enough for everyone to appreciate the beauty of Fair Ninja. I believe that other companies will try to imitate what Fair Ninja is doing.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

Overall nice project. Good work team. More Power #FairNinja.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

I agreed on you to that things dude, But I was thinking this one was a bit differ to other ico because most of the goods are second hand and

not a new products. I think there is a 50/50 chances that this project will succeed, but still lets wait and look what will happen in the enxt days

or weeks to come.

Even though the fair ninja is not the first one who implemented this kind of platform using the block chain method. I think the other features of the fair ninja project will makes it more unique.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

Thank you for agreeing with me. I would like to point out as well that Buyer and Seller will prefer Fair Ninja amongst existing online marketplace because of Four (4) reasons.

First, Fair Ninja runs on blockchain technology that can trace every transaction made.
Third, Buyers and Sellers alike are protected, Sellers will ship the items only once the Buyer Deposited the payment. Buyer can return the item if found to have defects or not as agreed upon and get the refund. Seller will only receive the payment if the buyer  receive his item.

This Four reasons are enough for everyone to appreciate the beauty of Fair Ninja. I believe that other companies will try to imitate what Fair Ninja is doing.

you have stated a fair good reasons why people should use fair ninja, and i agree on all the reasons you said. it is like everything is put together with all the combinations of blockchain, smart contracts and cryptocurrency. some companies are still conservative and just doing the blockchain approach, what they don't know is blockchain and cryptocurrency together can change the world.
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:57:19 PM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

I agreed on you to that things dude, But I was thinking this one was a bit differ to other ico because most of the goods are second hand and

not a new products. I think there is a 50/50 chances that this project will succeed, but still lets wait and look what will happen in the enxt days

or weeks to come.

Even though the fair ninja is not the first one who implemented this kind of platform using the block chain method. I think the other features of the fair ninja project will makes it more unique.

well the bottomline to this is who would make a good service to serve customer better. Some may have come to this idea first but it is not the end of the game. Some people are still not satisfied with how other marketplace serve and how they treat them. If Fair Ninja can compete with that then the game is on.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

Is there any social media sites that will advertise this ico? I think advertising in social media will greatly boost this ICO sale and for people to know how they can benefit from selling 2nd hand items and how they can get involved in the crypto world too.

Did you try to check their twitter, Facebook, or telegram those social media so far which I know they post their update most often. You could

also try check Medium too pal. Then if you read their whitepaper it s likely telling us that Fair Ninja is the world’s first multi-national online

classifieds platform that allows users to buy and sell goods and services from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world. Our goal is to

connect the world’s individual classified marketplaces into a single market, making commerce easier than ever. By offering reliable,

anonymous transactions using top cryptocurrencies or our own ERC20-compliant Yoshi coin, Fair Ninja will be the most comprehensive and

flexible marketplace in the world.

I was wondering if Fair Ninja can ad a bidding feature to the platform. I know that most items have a fix price but for second hand items and antique items the prices could increase depending on the quality and demand for the said product. Bidding can increase the profit of the sellers. Bitcoin and crypto currencies is in the social media. The question that most people ask is where can I use this Bitcoin or crypto currencies. The Answer: Fair Ninja. Fair Ninja has created an opportunity for Bitcoin and other crypto currencies to have a wider platform and wider options for items to be purchased online.

Most of the surplus products in my idea when it comes to price especially in online there is a fix value of price. But since that we are in crypto

world industry were most of the altcoins are volatile, meaning there is no fix amount of price in it. However, when I read to their whitepaper

here's what I got from it " . Using smart contracts, Fair Ninja will offer transparent, reliable, secure, and anonymous transactions that will

make online commerce internationally viable and completely friction less.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

Its good to know that we are able to buy and sell products using fair ninja world wide with its unique ways and added features, but for some people dont have idea about cryptocurrency for its new to our community how they can use fair ninja?

Fair ninja really does help a lot to people like us that loves crypto currencies and believe in them.

People not knowing fair ninja is not a problem. You see, this is where things get interesting, people who do not care about cryptos will hear about fair ninja and hear good reviews from the users of fair ninja. This will spark curiosity in their minds and will lead to a chain reaction of more people getting into crypto to be able to use the services and benefits not just of this project but of all there is in this industry. This project can really speed up mass adoption.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:02:45 PM

Remain anonymous and private:
Yoshi coin will offer buyers and sellers the ability to retain their anonymity and privacy, ensuring both their identity and their transaction history remain hidden from public view or even other platform users.

This is from the whitepaper. It is good that buyers and sellers can retain their anonymity and privacy. In this way buyers and sellers will feel more secure without compromising the fact that they are also protected by the smart contract.

Its good that they make the buyers confidential but if the sellers are also anonymity how can they earn reputation? How about the BIG branded names should they still need to hide their identity? well as buyer if I know that the seller is a well trusted brand I will be more confidently buy products from that seller. I think they should also authenticate the sellers so that its easy for the buyers to choose whom to buy.

I think what the word anonymity for this is quite with a different approach. We still know the name of the seller but the seller just uses a pseudonym name to hide his/her real identity. The pseudonym name will still have that reputation because we will give him/her the rating thru that name. Our trust now will be based on his/her ratings like in other existing online business right now, some use pseudonym name but still we buy for them when they are already tested and good testimonies are on their portfolio.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

The fair ninja already have a partnership in ebay and amazon the two well known companies a big names in terms of online marketing this is a great idea, i am very excited to witness the fair ninja project to hit their hard cap soon.

Just to make it clear,don't know where u got that information,we don't have partnership with them:)

too much hype is not a good thing to do Cheesy
let the team announce it and don't make things in a rush.
but like you i am excited about hitting the hard cap too.
The team will decided fir that! Is that a marketing strategy that you want to hype investors here? Fair Ninja is like Amazon and Ebay but the system will works if they have supporters in the community will just wait for the announcement for us to get updated!
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:11:50 AM

We know that fair ninja is not new one and the platform must say interesting,
but how can you be sure that the product or service you are considering is worth buying?
What can you give to your customer satisfaction and your site is trustworthy?
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

or weeks to come.

well the bottomline to this is who would make a good service to serve customer better. Some may have come to this idea first but it is not the end of the game. Some people are still not satisfied with how other marketplace serve and how they treat them. If Fair Ninja can compete with that then the game is on.

It doesn't really matter who comes first and who comes last, what matters is who will be able to stay and continue. Its good customer service , innovation and development, that will make one stay in the game.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

or weeks to come.

Yes i definitely agree with you, it doesn't matter who's the first in this kind of industry and what really matter is who will give more satisfaction to their user's... I think fair Ninja has a lot of advantage between the two marketplace mention above, one of those is fair ninja are using blockchain that really new to the community of selling and buying items thru online...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

Im quite excited to the fact that i have a chance to buy a second hand products from around the world that come from a legit seller, I really want to have original shoe's that made from US like Jordan and Lebron shoe's and many gagdets from Japan and planned to sell them also to my friends, relatives and office mate so i will earn a bit...  I'm  seriously up to this project and i can't wait to buy those things using fair ninja...
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:58:20 AM

The four reasons you have enumerated are the mission of Fair Ninja to us! If Fair Ninja will be launched successfully, there is no reason for other companies to imitate them since the people want a service that is authentic and trustworthy. The thing is, Fair Ninja is the first online classified marketplace platform that will use blockchain technology to enhance the buying and selling system.

shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:28:35 AM

How does Fair Ninja ensure the buyers that the second hand products came from the sellers are legal products and not came from theft. Does Fair Ninja implement a policy or any KYS (Know Your Seller) to their website? In case there is a bad record of the seller, does fair ninja will let it sell using their website?
I read their white paper regarding the rating features of the seller and buyer and i think its good idea,  you will rate the seller/buyer after a successful transaction for the others to know what kind of seller or buyer they are... And by doing those features we will determine if we can trust a seller or buyer to have a transaction with them, but i dont know if they have records for all of the previous transactions...

Im just thinking about the rating feature, yes you need that ratings and reviews but the first customer is the guinea pig of the product so someone should suffer the inconvenience first before they can see the review of the said product and what if the guinea pig did not write or rate the product how will we know if the product is fake? They should screen the seller and the authenticity of the product before they approve it. By the way their reputation is t stake if they will not go about it.
Yes their reputation is at stake if they did not screen all the products from the sellers in the beginning of this project, maybe they need to monitor all the first transaction to make sure that there's no frauds happening... But im sure that fair ninja think about this already and just in case something like that happens, i think they will be the responsible from the buyer that received fake items...
If a buyer is unhappy with the product received and did not meet the expectations, the buyer may return it. Just in case it is something that can be faked, the buyer should be more careful or consult a specialist or someone like that.
Budi888

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:36:04 PM

best investment

-+cost-effective

detail and clear

starting to read their white paper is a great idea.

🎱http://fairninja.com/whitepapers/fairninja_whitepaper_engl.pdf
For more information, please check our official Website:
www.fairninja.com

Ganerch

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

We know that fair ninja is not new one and the platform must say interesting,
but how can you be sure that the product or service you are considering is worth buying?
What can you give to your customer satisfaction and your site is trustworthy?

I quote this from their website,

It is a perfect place to spend your cryptocurrency as we offer fast and secure transactions. The entire process of transfering crypto into fiat money requires high fees and is a long and tideous process. Fair Ninja is an inexpeensive alteniteve where you can easily spend your cryptocurrency buying goods and services without loosing money on transfer fees.

I think that how they present their website for me it means that they are capable to pursue their project well. Hoping for the success of this project. I can't wait to know the requirements to be a seller.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

At first glance, I found this comment a negative one. But as I have read the whole statement, there is a point that you have given Fair Ninja a chance when you said: "but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services".

You have stated your point there but here's what Fair Ninja offers, your payment will be released once you have received the item and confirm that it is in "working order or good condition". This will be done at the same time. That was a superb change that Fair Ninja offers! Protection to Sellers from Bogus Buyers and Protection to Buyers from Deceptive Sellers who sell defective items.
He/she just have something to say about the online marketplace. Well what his/her first two lines are really true. I do not buy in online shop since I found out how it really bad. The things I bought had defects and unfortunately, I did not open it since when I received my order. Well, it was my first time to buy a gadget in online marketplace. Meanwhile, I learned from my mistake and I become more clever than before.
Fair Ninja has something to do with this kind of service. Our tomorrow will become more convenient if this project will become successful!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: