Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

A would say Alas to credit visa cards!!  Grin Cheesy
Throught the years not having any credit card has been a big obstacle to a lot of people who want to shop online. But this story is going to end now. By the way, if i want to buy Yoshi token because i want to use this token as payment, only with cryptocurrencies mentioned above i am going to buy it with or there is also a chance for fiat?

Man, I cannot even express enough how happy I am and how much I feel you. These freaking credit and visa cards are too much of a hassle since they do not support crypto currencies whereas in this project, we won't be needing them anymore because we already have a platform such as this one and it doesn't require us to convert to fiat and use credit and visa cards. I am really excited for this project to go live.
I’m with you two in this. I have been wishing a long time to have a chance of buying gadgets online outside my country since they cost a lot more cheaper there but to no avail, couldnt buy because i dont have visa card. I just wished one day this idea would come out and indeed it did. It is here right now before our very eyes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

wow, the multinational platform for online classifieds is very interesting and practical. I believe that such a project is needed in our time. I also think that you need to make an anonymous delivery

Yes, we feel that marketplace like this is missing and very needed. As people want to use cryptocurrency as a payment, but lack an opportuntiy to do so Smiley

This will be an avenue to those who have more cryptocurrency than fiat money. They want to spend it without converting it to fiat so this is a timely project now that many people use crypto as their mode of payment.

True enough. People like me do not want to convert my cryptos into fiat simply because it is not widely accepted yet. I wouldn't want having problems in my bank accounts asking me where I got my funds from and get my accounts frozen simply because it is not yet legal. Plus it gives lesser hassle.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

Well, there will always be a risk in almost everything that is on the internet. The thing is, this is why this project exists in the first place. They are the ones that will be doing all the necessary precautions and the verifying processes to make sure that all the users of their platform are completely safe from these kind of troubles. That is why I want to use their services because it rids me off of all the hassle.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:48:00 PM

Private sale is now open! Pre-ico starts 15th of june. We are working with private investors now, stay tuned for more info before ico starts

If the Pre-ico starts 15th of June, therefore this project will run for a months. Because, when I saw their total token supply it was 500M YSH

where on pre-sales they need to sell 250M according to their whitepaper.

they really need to sell 250 milion tokens?
or it is the hard cap on pre-sale?
1 month from now we will see the start of their sales.
this might be a short time sold-out.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:30:35 PM

Buying of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Big NO.
Selling of Second-hand Products in Online Marketplace- Another Big NO.

I don't really want to use internet to transact other people even in nationwide. It seems like there are plenty of scammers who are waiting for a person to fool. Usually, there are Cash on Delivery but I don't think it is enough for the sellers to receive the payment successfully. Sometimes, there are holdapers who will buy second-hand products and tell the sellers to meet up in a place. A place where you don't know your security.
Until now, I did not look for a product in online marketplace but I want to testify that this project will bring changes in online services.

Well, those scammers and holdapers will always be there as long as they know that there is a kind of people who are easily to fool they will

continue what they had started. However, in some other ways online shopping is a safe things to do, just don't meet up with somebody which

you/we do not know the person itself as a whole. So much better to wait it to deliver it to our home.

The issue on fraud and scam can also be answered by Fair Ninja. Since everything is under the smart contract, buyers can return the items if the buyer has made misrepresentation on his part. On the other hand Seller are secured also since the payment is actually made in advance. It is just that Fair Ninja will hold the payment until such time that the item is delivered to the buyer.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

A would say Alas to credit visa cards!!  Grin Cheesy
Throught the years not having any credit card has been a big obstacle to a lot of people who want to shop online. But this story is going to end now. By the way, if i want to buy Yoshi token because i want to use this token as payment, only with cryptocurrencies mentioned above i am going to buy it with or there is also a chance for fiat?

Man, I cannot even express enough how happy I am and how much I feel you. These freaking credit and visa cards are too much of a hassle since they do not support crypto currencies whereas in this project, we won't be needing them anymore because we already have a platform such as this one and it doesn't require us to convert to fiat and use credit and visa cards. I am really excited for this project to go live.
I’m with you two in this. I have been wishing a long time to have a chance of buying gadgets online outside my country since they cost a lot more cheaper there but to no avail, couldnt buy because i dont have visa card. I just wished one day this idea would come out and indeed it did. It is here right now before our very eyes.

Fair Ninja will actually boost the use of crypto currencies like Bitcoin and its very own Yoshi Coin. The value of Yoshi Coin will increase in the future so its a must to invest now with Fair Ninja.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Its good to know that we are able to buy and sell products using fair ninja world wide with its unique ways and added features, but for some people dont have idea about cryptocurrency for its new to our community how they can use fair ninja?
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

FAIR NINJA offer an online shopping,this is the advanced technologies that offer lots of advantages for people. 

it can save their time because they do not waste time searching through in many places to find any products.

Internet has many kinds of products from every corner of the world. according to the changing of people’s consumption behavior in this millennium,

online shopping gradually become influential for people‘s life style because its offers lots of advantages.
The good thing in Fair Ninja is that, it is global online classified marketplace. We can import and export products in abroad. If I want to buy products made in USA or Japan then I can buy it efficiently. But we will not do that unless there is no project like Fair Ninja will exist. So, we should this project until the end.

Exactly, almost all goods and products of this project are surplus, I guess this will click by the masses in very nations. Then, The benefits of

online classifieds were clear. There was no space limit, as compared to the printed page, allowing online platforms to publish a nearly unlimited

number of ads. Advertisers could have their offerings found more easily, more quickly, and potentially reach buyers who they may not have

reached previously. And for buyers, online classifieds made it easier to find the products they wanted, often with more variety and choices than

what would be available in printed listings.

second hand market is very broad, there are so many things to sell under this category. i personally experienced to try buying and selling second hand clothing, furnitures, electronics and even vehicles. i recently learned about the import of second hand cars, trucks and other parts of it, the money that is flowing is grand. the saying is true that there's gold in what others may consider trash.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

FAIR NINJA offer an online shopping,this is the advanced technologies that offer lots of advantages for people. 

it can save their time because they do not waste time searching through in many places to find any products.

Internet has many kinds of products from every corner of the world. according to the changing of people’s consumption behavior in this millennium,

online shopping gradually become influential for people‘s life style because its offers lots of advantages.
The good thing in Fair Ninja is that, it is global online classified marketplace. We can import and export products in abroad. If I want to buy products made in USA or Japan then I can buy it efficiently. But we will not do that unless there is no project like Fair Ninja will exist. So, we should this project until the end.

Exactly, almost all goods and products of this project are surplus, I guess this will click by the masses in very nations. Then, The benefits of

online classifieds were clear. There was no space limit, as compared to the printed page, allowing online platforms to publish a nearly unlimited

number of ads. Advertisers could have their offerings found more easily, more quickly, and potentially reach buyers who they may not have

reached previously. And for buyers, online classifieds made it easier to find the products they wanted, often with more variety and choices than

second hand market is very broad, there are so many things to sell under this category. i personally experienced to try buying and selling second hand clothing, furnitures, electronics and even vehicles. i recently learned about the import of second hand cars, trucks and other parts of it, the money that is flowing is grand. the saying is true that there's gold in what others may consider trash.

I agree, this market concept is not new but still competitive with a good marketing strategy like Fair Ninja starting with developing key partnerships in Europe, and then expanding outward from there. The first partnership of Fair Ninja’s founders’ with it's own online classified company, Oglasnik, Croatia’s largest online classified platform is a good start. Through its sister company Oglasnik, Fair Ninja already has an established partner with the International Classifieds Marketplace Association (ICMA), the largest international organization for classified marketplaces.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

When starting a project or business, you have to come up with a very cathy name but significant which best describes the project in a way that it will ring a bell to a person.
So I like to give a thumbs up in coming up with “Fair Ninja” as a name of this buy and sell online services using blockchain
It best describes the whole project in regards to FAIR-Ness and the word “NINJA” which means fast and highly skilled and expert, meaning that the best feature of the service they are offering can already be summarize by the name of the project... fair, fast and highly skilled and expert.
I have high hopes with this project, Congratulations in advance.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:45:28 PM

Its good to know that we are able to buy and sell products using fair ninja world wide with its unique ways and added features, but for some people dont have idea about cryptocurrency for its new to our community how they can use fair ninja?

I think that would be our part. We should help regarding the awareness of people about Cryptocurrency. Besides some companies do their best to introduce cryptocurrency and their projects to the public. One example is that they put advertisement before we watch youtube videos. This a good marketing strategy to introduce crypto to people.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:56:08 AM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

Overall nice project. Good work team. More Power #FairNinja.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

I agreed on you to that things dude, But I was thinking this one was a bit differ to other ico because most of the goods are second hand and

not a new products. I think there is a 50/50 chances that this project will succeed, but still lets wait and look what will happen in the enxt days

or weeks to come.

Correction Voltesvit!! Fair Ninja does not simply deal with hands me down items. It is primarily an avenue for all kinds of goods of the best deals in the planet and is also a platform to go buy and sell with anyone (where the second hand items comes into view, as we traditionally perceive the buy and sell industry to be trading of used items).

It will be good to take out your thoughts of Fair Ninja being a platform of buying and selling of used items alone, as it is not the case at all.
Its going to be classifieds, meaning it can include brand new products or self made products.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:33:38 AM

In this  advanced technology has numerous effects on people lifestyles. and FAIR NINJA wants to easy our lives and hassle free. I must say that this a buy and sell online shopping.

In the present , the most influential social website is FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM  It is many users everywhere worldwide.

There are many kinds of online shopping in the website like Facebook and Instagram users the owner of online shopping rely on a power of this site in order to make their advertisement.

I hope fair ninja keep pace with technology.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:43:04 AM

This is simple.
Fair NINJA have a currency that is set for crypto world.
every product will be listed with an equal price for BTC - ETH and some other currency that the team wants to add.
their token will not be out of course.
We should wait for them to their platform if they will be able to change crypto to FIAT for the sellers.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

This is the best idea when you put a business, the advantages of this online shopping is they do not need to pay for rental location and cost of wage.
Sellers pay only the website maintenance cost per year. but how about the permits and how do we know if it is legal?
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:50:46 AM

I agree, this market concept is not new but still competitive with a good marketing strategy like Fair Ninja starting with developing key partnerships in Europe, and then expanding outward from there. The first partnership of Fair Ninja’s founders’ with it's own online classified company, Oglasnik, Croatia’s largest online classified platform is a good start. Through its sister company Oglasnik, Fair Ninja already has an established partner with the International Classifieds Marketplace Association (ICMA), the largest international organization for classified marketplaces.

How about if I purchase one of your item and have a damaged or defect or I want to change the item that I buy on your online shop what are benefits could you give to your customers and what are the process in returning the item or product.
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:09:00 AM

this is an online shop and door to door delivery right,People are talking about it and doing it in increasing numbers of consumers, buying an electronics or gadgets are very fragile what are the benefits and warranty can you give to your customer.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:23:15 AM

"Trust is earned when actions meet words ...." Chris Butler.

And it is indeed good to find this post by Fair Ninja's Founder and CEO, Zeljko Hudoletnjak, giving a short introduction of who he is which i'd say is a very trustworthy intro;

Let me give you a little background on me. I am currently the CEO of Oglasnik - one of the largest classifieds companies in Croatia.

Our yearly revenue is around $3M. I have been the CEO of Oglasnik for 3 years and, in that time, I have managed to turn the company around from a D2 score to an A+. All in under 3 years! This is one of my greatest achievements to date.

I would like to highlight that no money was put into the company to resolve its debt, and none of the creditors wrote off any of it. It was all paid off in full. There were no loans nor credit, the business was strictly funded from our operations.

Due to this past experience, I know how to manage people and assets, even during stressful times.

Reference link: https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1905255712842262&id=1851608514873649
Wow! What a beautiful thought by Mr. Chris Butler and specially, to the Founder of Fair Ninja. The maxine and dedication of a CEO is powerful, it makes a project more impressive to the eye of people. I can say that a project brings by the perception of the developers. Hardwork plus determination of a team equals success of the project.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

Introducing Fair Ninja will also make people aware of crypto currencies. Once they are into it, people will start to appreciate the advantages and benefits of using crypto currencies like Bitcoin. I believe that there are more people that is aware of Bitcoin as it trended worldwide when it reached $20,000 USD December last year.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

In this  advanced technology has numerous effects on people lifestyles. and FAIR NINJA wants to easy our lives and hassle free. I must say that this a buy and sell online shopping.

In the present , the most influential social website is FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM  It is many users everywhere worldwide.

There are many kinds of online shopping in the website like Facebook and Instagram users the owner of online shopping rely on a power of this site in order to make their advertisement.

I hope fair ninja keep pace with technology.

I believe that Fair Ninja will be able to keep pace with technology. I believe they will also be launching an app for mobile users of Fair Ninja. Remember that Fair Ninja also runs using blockchain technology and the features it offers is actually more advance compared to other existing similar online shopping apps or classified marketplace.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: