Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥⭕️[ANN] Fair Ninja - 1st Worldwide Classifieds Marketplace Using Blockchain⭕️  (Read 6199 times)
micahyahel10

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Being the world first cryptocurrency based online classifieds platform for trading second-hand goods and services is really a challenging one. But I believe that this move from Fair Ninja will be a door to greatness. Greatness to become the biggest multinational online classifieds platform and greatness to the world of cryptocurrency. They are indeed right that they will be disrupting the world of online trading.
Pardon me, but i don't understand about the multinational you are saying. Because fair ninja is already a worldwide classifieds marketpace, not to mention the fact the it is the First of its kind to use cryptocurrency. That's what u call innovations. Great minds in deed. I am really hoping that this will boom, so excited to buy online using the cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:09:26 AM

Being the world first cryptocurrency based online classifieds platform for trading second-hand goods and services is really a challenging one. But I believe that this move from Fair Ninja will be a door to greatness. Greatness to become the biggest multinational online classifieds platform and greatness to the world of cryptocurrency. They are indeed right that they will be disrupting the world of online trading.

The online stores may impose restrictive terms and conditions in terms of how you can communicate to customers.

There may be marketplace limitations as to how your business can brand its online presence.

shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:55:57 AM

I often buy online through amazon but i haven't read, nor informed if there is a loyalty program for frequent buyers.
It' good to know that Fair ninja offers a loyalty program for frequent users, such as giving rewards.

Rewards are great! It's nice to know that fair ninja has loyalty rewards for buyers it makes us buyers a sense of entitlement that we are cared by Fair Ninja app it makes the customer loyal too. I heard that some sites like ULTA and Sephora has rewards card and they have special discount for the members. Do fair Ninja has discount and other privilege if your have the rewards card? Is the reward card free for every buyer? or you need to avail it?
If a person is a frequent online shopper and wants to save up, try FairNinja and get secondhand things at cheaper price and get rewards when using their yoshi coin.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:12:13 PM

I often buy online through amazon but i haven't read, nor informed if there is a loyalty program for frequent buyers.
It' good to know that Fair ninja offers a loyalty program for frequent users, such as giving rewards.

This is why I love this project, it just doesn't seem to have any bad side to it. Although we might not know for sure unless the platform really runs but as of now, I really cannot see any flaws. Instead, what I see is so many benefits and care for the supporters, investors and about to be customers(users of the platform).

You are not alone my friend, there are many of us who truly believes in this project and sees the potential for it to grow and flourish later in the long run. I myself am very excited honestly to be using the actual platform. I hope the users increase fast.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

Why should you use Fair Ninja?

Fair Ninja is a perfect place to spend your #cryptocurrency as we offer fast and secure transactions. The entire process of transferring #crypto into #fiat #money requires high fees and is a long and tedious process.

Fair Ninja is an inexpensive alternative where you can easily spend your cryptocurrency #buying #goods and #services without loosing money on transfer fees.

facebook source: https://www.facebook.com/fairninja/

join them on facebook and keep updated.

Im glad I heard this. Transfering of coins requires a big fee, well if yosi coin is affordable then I should use this app for all my shopping needs and I head that they have loyalty program which Im excited about it. Im just curious if their reward points is also yoshi coin? Or what kind of rewards are they talking about.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:06:38 PM

Have you ever been scammed in buying a product online? or are you a seller who did not receive the proper payment after sending your item? Are you finding it hard to sell items with the traditional way? Fair Ninja is a great solution for these problem. With Fair Ninja buyers and sellers are safe and secured. Not only the 1st of its kind but soon to be the number one marketplace using blockchain.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

Fair Ninja is a perfect place to spend your #cryptocurrency as we offer fast and secure transactions. The entire process of transferring #crypto into #fiat #money requires high fees and is a long and tedious process.

Fair Ninja is an inexpensive alternative where you can easily spend your cryptocurrency #buying #goods and #services without loosing money on transfer fees.

They are aiming to be a worldwide classified marketplace by partnering with different online shops locally and internationally. So basically they are aiming to widen the range of selling and buying of second hand items, new products and services that will be on their platform.
You said fair ninja is patnering with different online shops both international and local so it means there a portion of trust logics we will see when we visit other online shops? It don't mean anything for me but can you elaborate this part further so i can understand better coz im thinking differently about this... Thank in advance...
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:36:12 PM

They are aiming to be a worldwide classified marketplace by partnering with different online shops locally and internationally. So basically they are aiming to widen the range of selling and buying of second hand items, new products and services that will be on their platform.

To be a worldwide classified marketplace would take some time but this is not impossible for Fair Ninja to achieve, even the world's known marketplace nowadays had to build their own time to reach where they are now. What's important is for the team to have the dedication to bring Fair Ninja to success.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

One of the factors that really affect the business is "foot traffic". The more people who will see your products, the greater possibility the product will be sold. Here is now Fair Ninja which opens the whole world market in one place with a great number of people and a wide variety of products. I will expect a warm acceptance to the public who are really fond of buying things online.

I really fond of buying and selling things online before sometimes it takes time to sell all of them. But right now we have Fair Ninja Platform that can classified Marketplace using blockchain i wonder how many buyers could have in the future. Maybe it will take a hour or a day to sell my products. coz crypto is a global market.

This is the first time I saw that thru online like fair ninja is selling goods surplus or A.K.A second hand goods. And yet its connected into

blockchain technology, sounds interesting actually. I wonder how the Buyers and sellers will have benefits on Fair ninja anyway. Though If I am

going to check their WP it is almost has a similarity to amazon.com and yet only their differences is  their goods was surplus.

This is not the first time that second hand goods are being sold online, there are already lots of online marketplace available online catering from brand new products and even to second hand. The difference is who would make it big in this kind of market, because the current market operating second hand goods are still working like a traditional marketplace and are almost the same with each other. Fair Ninja should excel and make itself different from the other marketplaces that are available.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

Overall nice project. Good work team. More Power #FairNinja.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

I agreed on you to that things dude, But I was thinking this one was a bit differ to other ico because most of the goods are second hand and

not a new products. I think there is a 50/50 chances that this project will succeed, but still lets wait and look what will happen in the enxt days

or weeks to come.

Even though the fair ninja is not the first one who implemented this kind of platform using the block chain method. I think the other features of the fair ninja project will makes it more unique.

well the bottomline to this is who would make a good service to serve customer better. Some may have come to this idea first but it is not the end of the game. Some people are still not satisfied with how other marketplace serve and how they treat them. If Fair Ninja can compete with that then the game is on.
Yes i definitely agree with you, it doesn't matter who's the first in this kind of industry and what really matter is who will give more satisfaction to their user's... I think fair Ninja has a lot of advantage between the two marketplace mention above, one of those is fair ninja are using blockchain that really new to the community of selling and buying items thru online...

And in addition to the statement that is being given above aside from giving satisfaction to the users the fair ninja project also has a huge connection that you can order anything all over the world and also the fair ninja has a fastest transaction in ordering.
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:08:51 PM

Pardon me, but i don't understand about the multinational you are saying. Because fair ninja is already a worldwide classifieds marketpace, not to mention the fact the it is the First of its kind to use cryptocurrency. That's what u call innovations. Great minds in deed. I am really hoping that this will boom, so excited to buy online using the cryptocurrency.

Lol! Fair ninja is not a trading platform for good and services. It is an online marketplace that accepts cryptocurrencies as payment. We know Fair ninja will be making a breakthrough in online market and will beat the current monopolizing companies like Ebay and Amazon.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

I agree! Fair Ninja have the wide selections of items making it a one-stop-shop for all second-hand goods. If I am the buyer, I will go and find my desired item in a place like Fair Ninja to save time, effort and money. My money or token are also secured because it protects the buyers and sellers from scammers.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

I agree! Fair Ninja have the wide selections of items making it a one-stop-shop for all second-hand goods. If I am the buyer, I will go and find my desired item in a place like Fair Ninja to save time, effort and money. My money or token are also secured because it protects the buyers and sellers from scammers.
I agree too. Fair ninja offering the security in the exchange of goods alone is way to useful and important to me not to patronize this platform. If just in case, i know nothing about cryptocurrency, one reason that i would want to know and get involve with it is because of Fair ninja. I am a frequent online buyer and this will be very beneficial for me.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:56:24 AM

This project looks like ebay and amazon but in more innovative than ever. I used to heard about paying cash or bitcoin only to pay the product you've order online but paying cryptocurrency is crazy, It must be the future man. Why I like this project on the first place I looked at it.

First because of Cryptocurrency payment. We only used to use Bitcoin that altcoins to pay product and services less chance on other coins in the market. Now we can use other coins to pay product or services on this.

Second is the security of preferences. We used not to buy product or services sometimes because we are afraid of someone to know we buying that thing that's a way strange on them. Anonymous profile is the best for everyone to be more private.

Third is their rewards. As far as I know as I read this Whitepaper they may be giving rewards to the loyal users that other online shopping sites don't have only promos. I like the way of concept of reward in using the project.

Overall nice project. Good work team. More Power #FairNinja.

I've also seen another ICO that has a similar trait or feature that this project has where you can use other cryptocurrencies not only Bitcoin and other big names in cryptocurrency. But the new thing about this ICO is the selling of secondhand products not only locally but they are targetting worldwide.

I agreed on you to that things dude, But I was thinking this one was a bit differ to other ico because most of the goods are second hand and

not a new products. I think there is a 50/50 chances that this project will succeed, but still lets wait and look what will happen in the enxt days

or weeks to come.

Even though the fair ninja is not the first one who implemented this kind of platform using the block chain method. I think the other features of the fair ninja project will makes it more unique.

well the bottomline to this is who would make a good service to serve customer better. Some may have come to this idea first but it is not the end of the game. Some people are still not satisfied with how other marketplace serve and how they treat them. If Fair Ninja can compete with that then the game is on.

It doesn't really matter who comes first and who comes last, what matters is who will be able to stay and continue. Its good customer service , innovation and development, that will make one stay in the game.

that's right the stay doesn't really matter what matters most is the quality of the project as well as its performance that will satisfy the costumers and most specially the unique characteristics of the fait ninja.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:11:27 AM

Fair Ninja has offer a unique platform for selling and buying product, they  want to aim a 100 percent satisfactions
of their customers in the instances that someone is not happy and wishes to return or exchange an item.
They should ensure the process is resolved professionally and as quickly as possible to make customer satisfaction and
give a good reputation.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

In this millennium, There is so many uses of Internet provides a fast and easy way for people. Now Fair Ninja have an online store can reach customers anywhere in the world they want to give a satisfaction and safe to all customers.

In fact, online shopping has become so popular that many vendors sell only online with no physical location and to purchase things without having to visit an actual store.

They also facilitates the purchase of digital media  with no physical product, vendors can boast truly instant delivery.

having an online marketplace is already an advantage to many entrepreneurs who are starting and can't afford yet to rent an actual store, imagine how much rent can a seller save if they will just sell online. and now that there is a crypto payment is has become more favourable for the business.
Online selling and online shopping has been booming with the advent of technology. This type of online classifieds platform has been proven to have great market opportunity all across the globe and with FairNinja, being more advanced and coming up with more features, many will be encouraged to try it.
now fair ninja is attempting to reach a bigger audience of interested individuals to buy and sell secondhand goods online via the use of cryptocurrency this might be the new era of online shopping because the payment method is much faster and more security can be offered rather than the usage of cash to avail online goods.
we are in the age where nearly all can be done by the use of internet and the digitalization of everything is the next thing to be happening in the future such as shopping in the malls and other marketplace is now available online and what you purchased will just be delivered next to your door step, fair ninja did a brilliant idea to use crypto currency as mode of payments to the online shopping of goods because sooner or later crypto will be good as cash to the people they did a good job visualizing that this might be the future thing that might succeed ebay.
Actually, for me, crypto is better than cash with regards to transactions like these. With crypto, both buyers and sellers are protected from fraud because of the use of smart contract.
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

Fair Ninja has offer a unique platform for selling and buying product, they  want to aim a 100 percent satisfactions
of their customers in the instances that someone is not happy and wishes to return or exchange an item.
They should ensure the process is resolved professionally and as quickly as possible to make customer satisfaction and
give a good reputation.

Your right with your observation, I also saw in their white paper that they are highly ambitious project and they will be addressing each problem by implementing international marketplace with blockchain technology, Im really gettin more impressed by this project. Hope that they finish the project according to their road map so that they can eliminate delays that annoys the investors.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

Have you ever been scammed in buying a product online? or are you a seller who did not receive the proper payment after sending your item? Are you finding it hard to sell items with the traditional way? Fair Ninja is a great solution for these problem. With Fair Ninja buyers and sellers are safe and secured. Not only the 1st of its kind but soon to be the number one marketplace using blockchain.

yes, i have been.
there are door to door now or meet up.
door to door will get you item and at the same time, you need to pay it.
there are also escrow to make the transaction more legit.
well this is the time we dont need those as the fair ninja will provide it all.
I've experienced it once but not totally scam coz i received the items from the seller, he give it to me personally when we meet up in the set place... The transaction is ok but after a few days i noticed that the items i bought have a little damage, since it was very little i ignore it and try to use it again but the damage become bigger to the point that i cannot use it anymore... I try to contact the seller and explain what happened but he told me that he give the item to me in good condition so there is no chance to return it and refund my money...  That's why i think if we need to practice our self to be responsible buyer and good with fair ninja they smart contract to avoid this kind of incident that can happen to anyone...
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

yes, i have been.
there are door to door now or meet up.
door to door will get you item and at the same time, you need to pay it.
there are also escrow to make the transaction more legit.
well this is the time we dont need those as the fair ninja will provide it all.
I've experienced it once but not totally scam coz i received the items from the seller, he give it to me personally when we meet up in the set place... The transaction is ok but after a few days i noticed that the items i bought have a little damage, since it was very little i ignore it and try to use it again but the damage become bigger to the point that i cannot use it anymore... I try to contact the seller and explain what happened but he told me that he give the item to me in good condition so there is no chance to return it and refund my money...  That's why i think if we need to practice our self to be responsible buyer and good with fair ninja they smart contract to avoid this kind of incident that can happen to anyone...

Wow! Sorry for that experience, but with the smart contracts, will they guarantee a full refund of the money you paid if incase the item is found to be deffective or does not meet your expectation? Online shopping is very complicated, pictures may look appealing and good but you would know if it is the real item you are going to get.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

Fair Ninja will be a marketplace for second hand goods all over the world. Its concept will be like OLX. Its good to know that there will be second hand online store that will be accepting cryptocurrency as payment. We do not always need to buy brand new things. There are instances that we need something for one time use and we dont have to buy them new, and if incase we already have them new and we dont need them anymore, we will be wasting them if we just put them aside. Good thing there is Fair Ninja where we can sell and make profit over our preloved items.
I agree with you. Sometimes it is more practical to buy second hand stuffs, not because we want to save money from shopping but sometimes there are crazy people who would always want to buy the latest specially in gadgets and then when the new model comes again they would sell cheap what they have and switch to the latest one. Sometimes these things are worth buying.

2nd hand items is interesting especially to the third world country, it will be a great help to them. I know that in most first world country they just leave the items in no time because they what the latest model. Hope that the shipping free to other country will be affordable so that it will be helpfull and convinient to the users.

You are absolutely right, as what they always say, "another man's trash is another man's treasure." This is so true because there are people that throws away stuff so easy even when it can still be used. I believe that with this platform, people can not only earn from their stuff that they won't be using anymore but also give help to others that may need their used stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: