Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The 94% Con by Jon Montroll  (Read 84938 times)
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:21:11 AM

I'm going to bet we don't hear any significant updates today or tomorrow as Ukyo says.  We've been strung along for over 45 days (for some), what's a few more days? Right?

Yes and no in my opinion. You missed it again, the loophole that Ukyo used once more..... NO ETA!, So how did you determine it is a "few" days? And how many is "few" days? Ukyo has proven that the language "few" is NOT like his "few".

So, No new info but "The problem is actually bigger guys", No Time Frame. A claim that our coins are intact with an apparent gesture of the will to give them back.

I actually liked his style more when he just disappeared, now he is just waiving our money in our faces, Even Graet left him hanging on his own.

Pirate, you have a new student, and he nailed it!

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:55:55 AM

Ya I agree Lophie, you are right.  

Just saying that people should start with any funds recovery option they want to pursue immediately. Ukyo owes probably over 1.5 million, that is A *LOT* of money, it's been more than month, many red flags have gone up, and he is not even 'returning the phone calls' anymore, so to speak.  

Personally I have only have about 1 btc lost to WeExchange, which is enough for me to get pissed off about, but not enough for me to Aussie-land and try to sort this out.  I don't think a legal case would be a good use of time as Ukyo might have spent all our money already anyways but for those of you who do have more on the line, if you are thinking of doing it, you should get the ball rolling the sooner the better. At least if the suit is filed we might find out what happened and any of Ukyo's personal profits from this mess, whatever they may be, will be seized. Which isn't as good as getting our money back but it is something.  

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:21:02 AM

Anyone else getting a deja vue when reading those chatlogs?
Sounds an awful lot like pirate before admitting insolvency.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:14:20 PM

You got to tell me more about these anarchist courts.  
I wanted to take Mr. Labcoin to the interweb court you suggested, but got this:

Dang... Cry

Why don't we start our own private cop thread, and catch Mr. Labcoin with it.
Then we can start our own private court thread, and bring Mr. Labcoin to justice there (with the help of the best interweb prosecutors private money could buy).
Once we're all done, we could throw him in Noob Jail where he'll have to make like a thousand posts before he gets out.
I'm totally down with this DIY law thang.
R U ready?

well, you never answered my question about what you do, I guess because you didn't want to bother making up a lie.

So what if Judge.me is closed, there are other ways to get a judgment. If ukyo was in LA, I'd just go to collect myself, and you could all pay me for the enforcement. Otherwise, I have no problem chipping in on a bounty hunter.

Dear Curious:

I guess the cat's out of the bag, so i might as well come clean.  My name is Paul Joseph, but you can call me PJ.  Here's a selfie i signed just 4 U <3:

When shopping for bounty hunters, give Dawg a try.  His prices are very reasonable.
*lol, just kidding, i'm dead.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 01:49:37 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 10:17:41 AM by carlerha

My withdrawal request:
 14.00000000 BTC            2013-11-07 04:07:45
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 02:45:17 PM

OP , add mine to the list.

I withdrew my BTC on 18 NOV 2013.
Still in processing mode, this is ridiculous.

Date    2013-11-17 16:12:00
Transaction ID    Dnb5QQvKN1tWbR7kULACDrdK89heQn6K
Type    Withdraw
Debit    2.06771160 BTC
Credit   
Fee    0.00000000 BTC
BTC Transaction   
Status    Processing

chchch

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 03:38:49 PM

Date    2013-11-07 04:17:36
Transaction ID    ZcvNtw6AUnSvq8p9aSzXs0sqpsx4okoM
Type    Withdraw
Debit    0.23710503 BTC
Credit    
Fee    0.00000000 BTC
BTC Transaction    
Status    Processing

Also another BTC 0.02073337 in the wallet.
moribana

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:18:08 PM

I'm going to bet we don't hear any significant updates today or tomorrow as Ukyo says.  We've been strung along for over 45 days (for some), what's a few more days? Right?

Yes and no in my opinion. You missed it again, the loophole that Ukyo used once more..... NO ETA!, So how did you determine it is a "few" days? And how many is "few" days? Ukyo has proven that the language "few" is NOT like his "few".

So, No new info but "The problem is actually bigger guys", No Time Frame. A claim that our coins are intact with an apparent gesture of the will to give them back.

I actually liked his style more when he just disappeared, now he is just waiving our money in our faces, Even Graet left him hanging on his own.

Pirate, you have a new student, and he nailed it!

I agree. What really proves to me that there is not much hope is Ukyo's behavior. He trickles random bits of confused information through irc. At the same time keeps making promises that "he would tell the full story" shortly. And those promises are not kept. What is his aim with this? The only thing one can think of is  that he wants to confuse things as much as possible and also buy time. Hoping that some people sooner or later get tired of this. If he really saw a chance to resolve this and wanted to do that, he would tell the whole story at once. I see no other possibility.     
g83

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 04:25:16 PM

As i understand he will tell us the whole story at once, but we all don't know when this will happen and what exactlty will his statement look like.

I think the statement will be kind of, you will get your money back as soon as i can handle it... i don't know when, but i promise to do payouts as fast as i can. sure it will be more text to explain why things happened and why he can't do payouts by now, but the message will be that out btc are frozen for a period of time...

and what do we do then ?
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:51:15 PM

As i understand he will tell us the whole story at once, but we all don't know when this will happen and what exactlty will his statement look like.

I think the statement will be kind of, you will get your money back as soon as i can handle it... i don't know when, but i promise to do payouts as fast as i can. sure it will be more text to explain why things happened and why he can't do payouts by now, but the message will be that out btc are frozen for a period of time...

and what do we do then ?

We do what's best to be paid what was in our accounts, which depends upon the statement.

If, as you suggest, we have to wait several months for our BTC then I'd rather do that than get stuck into some expensive legal battle which will just result in nothing or near enough.

I'm 100% certain that ukyo is putting everything into resolving this. I already mentioned that I'm aware of someone helping him out and I trust them to do what's right for people on this thread. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer for a statement.

moribana

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:57:21 PM

If, as you suggest, we have to wait several months for our BTC then I'd rather do that than get stuck into some expensive legal battle which will just result in nothing or near enough.

I'm 100% certain that ukyo is putting everything into resolving this. I already mentioned that I'm aware of someone helping him out and I trust them to do what's right for people on this thread. Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer for a statement.

If you are right then I do not understand why he is giving out confusing bits of information through irc and what prevents him from communicating the whole story on this very thread.
shitfanleaks

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:08:26 PM

[18:04] <@Ukyo> ...at this point shit "has" hit the fan
[18:04] <@Ukyo> just to what level is the issue...

People need information in order to make decisions.
As has been requested, shitfanleaks will be periodically posting information.
This will be done until Ukyo, aka Jon Montroll of Texas, processes and pays ALL pending weexchange withdrawals to ALL users.

Information posted here this time is of the public domain.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Texas/Fort-Worth/jon-montroll/37602852.aspx

"Cologuys, Inc. located at Fort Worth, TX filed as a Domestic For-Profit Corporation in the State of Texas on Wednesday, December 13, 2006. This corporation is no longer active according to documents filed with Texas Secretary of State.
Jon Montroll's of Texas past corporate interests include the President of Cologuys, Inc. and the Director of Weexchange, Inc. located in Dallas, TX"

More to come. shitfanleaks will stop posting as soon as Jon Montroll from Texas has processed and payed ALL pending weexchange withdrawals to ALL users.
Users having information, leaks and/or links and wanting it to be published just send a PM.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:08:06 PM

This will be done until Ukyo, aka Jon Montroll of Texas, processes and pays ALL pending weexchange withdrawals to ALL users.

"Cologuys, Inc. located at Fort Worth, TX filed as a Domestic For-Profit Corporation in the State of Texas on Wednesday, December 13, 2006. This corporation is no longer active according to documents filed with Texas Secretary of State.
Jon Montroll's of Texas past corporate interests include the President of Cologuys, Inc. and the Director of Weexchange, Inc. located in Dallas, TX"

More to come. shitfanleaks will stop posting as soon as Jon Montroll from Texas has processed and payed ALL pending weexchange withdrawals to ALL users.
Users having information, leaks and/or links and wanting it to be published just send a PM.

Ukyo Jon, its better if you just communicate and tell people what is going on. The more you just ignore things, the worse they're going to get for you.

I'm grumpy!!
krimsonkla

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 09:46:43 PM

Let me correct some miss information. Per a conversation with Graet, WeExchange is operated by two companies. WeExchange Australia (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bza0Sx1iSRWqcDh0bXZGVXRTSU0/edit?usp=sharing) and WeExchange US. I have done a LOT of research into both organizations.

The US company is now registered in Delaware: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bza0Sx1iSRWqb0RwTVp3SnVCdms/edit?usp=sharing
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 10:55:37 PM

So tuesday ends in 5 minutes here... wheres the statement?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 11:32:13 PM

I hope I'm not annonying but sorry: called it.

Just try to look at the writing on the wall (this is from someone scammed a few times before).  This is a delay tactic.  Are you guys not ******** pissed that this over 1.5 million and Ukyo can't deem it worthy enough of his time to even spend 20 seconds saying what is going on?

It looks like we got scammed. But let's not get jerked around further, for another month, with complete bullshit like "Oh an update just might come tomorrow if you are lucky! Just hang on, hang on. Yup, can't say what the problem is. You know, it's really unclear. Something odd happened can't put my finger on it. You send your millions of USD in and it just like disappeared somewhere, going to check the backroom hang on, update in 8 4 oh no 10 more days, just can't seem to put my finger on what happened! "

Whoever has more than 10 btc or what not should set a deadline. Like in the next 48hrs. Once passed with no update, bring your recovery to the next stage. Thanks shitfanleaks for not being gullible enough to buy this waiting-for-maybe-an-update-tomorrow waste of time.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kslaughter

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 12:48:12 AM

I hope I'm not annonying but sorry: called it.

Just try to look at the writing on the wall (this is from someone scammed a few times before).  This is a delay tactic.  Are you guys not ******** pissed that this over 1.5 million and Ukyo can't deem it worthy enough of his time to even spend 20 seconds saying what is going on?

It looks like we got scammed. But let's not get jerked around further, for another month, with complete bullshit like "Oh an update just might come tomorrow if you are lucky! Just hang on, hang on. Yup, can't say what the problem is. You know, it's really unclear. Something odd happened can't put my finger on it. You send your millions of USD in and it just like disappeared somewhere, going to check the backroom hang on, update in 8 4 oh no 10 more days, just can't seem to put my finger on what happened! "

Whoever has more than 10 btc or what not should set a deadline. Like in the next 48hrs. Once passed with no update, bring your recovery to the next stage. Thanks shitfanleaks for not being gullible enough to buy this waiting-for-maybe-an-update-tomorrow waste of time.

You are exactly right.  Just what I have been thinking.
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:05:07 AM

I have >75 btc stuck, and I know others with more.

I'm frustrated and angry myself, don't get me wrong, but the only thing I care about is finding the best way to ensure we all get our funds. Remember that I raised the initial concern. I also verified that a respectable third party is now involved in some form and if anyone is going to sort this out, it's them. They would not be involved if there was a scam afoot.

I can't promise anything as I'm in the same position with withdrawals as everyone else and I don't blame anyone for writing angry posts - I've done my fair share. Everyone has a right to be angry about this.
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:06:22 AM

@Ken:  Stop by your thread, your minions miss you...
ffssixtynine

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 01:07:37 AM

@Ken:  Stop by your thread, your minions miss you...

Stalker!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: