Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:26:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The 94% Con by Jon Montroll  (Read 84938 times)
superbit

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:10:39 PM

Not sure where to post this, but I will post it here so it's at least on record.

2013-11-04 16:32:01    Withdraw    1.16259159 BTC       Processing

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 07:25:05 PM

G.ASICMINER-PT did not have divs this week can anyone here get us the bitcoin address associated with the PT so we can see if the divs were moved it will make a hell of an arguement against Ukyo.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 07:42:32 PM

G.ASICMINER-PT did not have divs this week can anyone here get us the bitcoin address associated with the PT so we can see if the divs were moved it will make a hell of an arguement against Ukyo.

I guess DeaDTerra needs to know the address since he had to ask friedcat to move the shares to the new pt-owner ukyo. It would be strange indeed when bitcoins from that address were moved after the last div payment. At some point the manual withdraw stopped and it looks like it was some weeks ago.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
moribana

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 08:04:21 PM

01:51] <@Ukyo> i need to make a post on the loan thread tomorrow
[01:51] <@Ukyo> I dont want to keep paying users out for the loan via bf due to weex issues
[01:51] <@Ukyo> same as why i havent pushed the AM PT divs to bitfunder
[01:51] <@Ukyo> in fact, i told FC _NOT_ to send the funds nad hold them, he sent them anyways

http://pastebin.com/VnYL63dr

shitfanleaks

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:04:45 PM

I give up.... Do with this information as you will. Deadlines come, deadlines go, bitcoins lost.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bza0Sx1iSRWqYVRiMkRaLVlrcFE&usp=sharing

Excellent report there, krimsonkla.

Op. Brewster:
As has been requested it is asked to cryptocyprus aka Danny Brewster of Neo & Bee to specify whether he is a creditor or a lender to Jon Montroll of Weexchange or none of those.

To please specify if his plan is just limited to tech help and if so, to report the tech status of the Weex wallet as well as an, as it should be clear at this point in time, informed time frame for resolution.

Danny Brewster: your help is greatly appreciated but you have not provided any useful information at all, no time frames, and no tech reports, even though you claim that "Everyone at Neo & Bee are now involved in this resolution process".
If your tech people is so good as you claim then you should have at least an estimated timeline for resolution at this point.

A sincere tech report has nothing to do with "legal issues" (your words). May be if you are creditor or a lender or have any liabilities there, then it has.
Please provide real and useful information and not sales pitches that seem to seek delay after delay.
It has been requested that you do so and post a clarification in the next 24 hours.

Also it seems that, as of today, your "IPO" has been a disaster for many, if not all of your "shareholders", as reflected in your "shares" price. In fact most of your shares remained unsold at Jon Montroll's Bitfunder site. Do you have any liabilities there?
How do you expect people to trust you when suddenly entering the Weex scene with no factual solution or timeline provided?
Please send a tech report on the work done, the work remaining to be done and an estimated timeline, how many techs are involved and what is their qualification as well as some proof of work screenshots. Also disclose if you are a creditor or lender or none to Jon Montroll of Texas.

Weexchange users could then have a basis to decide whether to wait or take immediate action.

<New post coming soon>

More to come. shitfanleaks will stop posting as soon as Jon Montroll from Texas has processed and payed ALL pending weexchange withdrawals to ALL users.
Users having information, leaks and/or links and wanting it to be published just send a PM (source will be protected).

fligen

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Crypto Pros

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 10:07:00 PM

Good work you're doing, will send you what I have soon, and I have a lot. I have not settled on pursuing the case legally or taking other means to ensure that I receive my funds. Lawsuits take months or years, however Ukyo does have the financial capacity to fully repay me.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 10:50:17 PM

I can only say from writing with ukyo via IRC that it looks like he is waiting for a company or so to help him. Its a crucial part of his plan. When i write with him i have the impression that he really is behind this. Of course i can imagine that its hard to see it the same way when he doesnt show up in the forum. But at the end everyone could contact him via IRC. He is nearly all the time online.

He claimed he is asking back with the company often and it looks good so far.

If its true then im sure they will tell him the answer he needs and when that happens he can explain his plan detailed.

Thats how i understood it. I dont have the impression that he is trying to do some stunt. Even though i dont understand why its more important to repair weexchange instead paying out and crush it. Maybe NEOBEE will buy or use it or something like that? Ukyo spoke some weeks ago about some big player that will use Weexchange. Maybe thats NEOBEE.

Im willing to give him some more days time and really really hope he is giving some more infos soon.

w0lfm4n

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:42:41 AM

So if I am reading this correctly,

Even if I can get my WeExchange account linked to my bitfunder account....which currently isn't working (and any help appreciated)

I'll be screwed and cannot get the BTC out of WeExchange?

Am I missing something here?
thecoinjournal

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 01:47:48 AM

I can only say from writing with ukyo via IRC that it looks like he is waiting for a company or so to help him. Its a crucial part of his plan. When i write with him i have the impression that he really is behind this. Of course i can imagine that its hard to see it the same way when he doesnt show up in the forum. But at the end everyone could contact him via IRC. He is nearly all the time online.

If its true then im sure they will tell him the answer he needs and when that happens he can explain his plan detailed.

Thats how i understood it. I dont have the impression that he is trying to do some stunt. Even though i dont understand why its more important to repair weexchange instead paying out and crush it. Maybe NEOBEE will buy or use it or something like that? Ukyo spoke some weeks ago about some big player that will use Weexchange. Maybe thats NEOBEE.

Im willing to give him some more days time and really really hope he is giving some more infos soon.

The resource Weex holding is still valuable, at least a lot of people already got verified there.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:50:34 AM

The resource Weex holding is still valuable, at least a lot of people already got verified there.

He should be working on getting everyones money back and be done with it. I think it would be disgusting if instead he is working on v2.0 thinking anybody will trust his shitty services again.
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:57:48 AM

He should be working on getting everyones money back and be done with it. I think it would be disgusting if instead he is working on v2.0 thinking anybody will trust his shitty services again.
if he resolved all things ,I will keep trusting him!!
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:07:43 AM

So if I am reading this correctly,

Even if I can get my WeExchange account linked to my bitfunder account....which currently isn't working (and any help appreciated)

I'll be screwed and cannot get the BTC out of WeExchange?

Am I missing something here?

Yes. Any deposits made to WeExchange have disappeared into a void and you have no hope currently of getting them back.

Ukyo has been accepting deposits for the last month + gladly, with no ability to pay people back when they withdraw.

Ukyo plans to at least tell people what happened 'at some point in the future'.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CCCMikey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:38:31 AM

I successfully withdrew an amount of AUD from WeEx on 19/11. There have been no further successful trades there since.

Strange that the site owner doesn't post a notice under 'news' on his own site to let users know what is going on.

I have a small quantity of Bitcoin stuck in WeEx.

Will wait patiently a while.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 11:19:47 AM

You lost the money. They were spent inappropriately on business and personal expenses. Better hope NEOBEE bails them out, but their current plan has severe conditions.

Better hope NEOBEE doesn't use its investors money to bail out ukyo..
w0lfm4n

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:02:44 PM

There are probably a lot of BTC just sitting in bitfunder on accounts that were never linked to WeExchange.  When 3December hit and all your remaining BitCoin goes to WeExchange that should give the owner a nice little pop in earnings........
gurcani

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 01:47:54 PM

There are probably a lot of BTC just sitting in bitfunder on accounts that were never linked to WeExchange.  When 3December hit and all your remaining BitCoin goes to WeExchange that should give the owner a nice little pop in earnings........

yeah, I hope they don't disintegrate too. I have some bitcoins in bitfunder as well as some stuck in weexchange...

Funny thing is that weexchange was desinged to protect us in case our bitfunder accounts got hacked...

In any case. If I eventually get my coins, with BTC price still 1K+ I'll already be content.

Heck, I'd even thank ukyo for blocking my access to those coins and not letting me sell them for 500s.

strello

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:10:51 PM

You lost the money. They were spent inappropriately on business and personal expenses. Better hope NEOBEE bails them out, but their current plan has severe conditions.

Can you please link to your source for this claim?

Thank you.

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 05:51:12 PM

Can you please link to your source for this claim?

Thank you.

To the best of my knowledge, this not the case.
alibert

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 06:55:08 PM

I have BTC 0.34209100 at WeExchange. No idea how to get my profile ID (?).

Nothing I can do about it, is that right?

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 08:02:27 PM

Please dont post your fears as if its proven reality already.

How could there be money on bitfunder without a weexchange account? Bitfunder and weexchange was one from the start. Bitfunder in fact doesnt hold any money. Its all stored in weexchange wallet in reality. Thats what weexchange was for.

Did someone get shares at bitfunder, sold them and now has bitcoins showing up there withoug having a weexchange account or how happened it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: