Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The 94% Con by Jon Montroll  (Read 84936 times)
shitfanleaks

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:12:57 PM

I give up.... Do with this information as you will. Deadlines come, deadlines go, bitcoins lost.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bza0Sx1iSRWqYVRiMkRaLVlrcFE&usp=sharing

Excellent report there, krimsonkla.

Op. Brewster:
As has been requested it is asked to cryptocyprus aka Danny Brewster of Neo & Bee to specify whether he is a creditor or a lender to Jon Montroll of Weexchange or none of those.

To please specify if his plan is just limited to tech help and if so, to report the tech status of the Weex wallet as well as an, as it should be clear at this point in time, informed time frame for resolution.

Danny Brewster: your help is greatly appreciated but you have not provided any useful information at all, no time frames, and no tech reports, even though you claim that "Everyone at Neo & Bee are now involved in this resolution process".
If your tech people is so good as you claim then you should have at least an estimated timeline for resolution at this point.

A sincere tech report has nothing to do with "legal issues" (your words). May be if you are creditor or a lender or have any liabilities there, then it has.
Please provide real and useful information and not sales pitches that seem to seek delay after delay.
It has been requested that you do so and post a clarification in the next 24 hours.

Also it seems that, as of today, your "IPO" has been a disaster for many, if not all of your "shareholders", as reflected in your "shares" price. In fact most of your shares remained unsold at Jon Montroll's Bitfunder site. Do you have any liabilities there?
How do you expect people to trust you when suddenly entering the Weex scene with no factual solution or timeline provided?
Please send a tech report on the work done, the work remaining to be done and an estimated timeline, how many techs are involved and what is their qualification as well as some proof of work screenshots. Also disclose if you are a creditor or lender or none to Jon Montroll of Texas.

Weexchange users could then have a basis to decide whether to wait or take immediate action.

<New post coming soon>

More to come. shitfanleaks will stop posting as soon as Jon Montroll from Texas has processed and payed ALL pending weexchange withdrawals to ALL users.
Users having information, leaks and/or links and wanting it to be published just send a PM (source will be protected).

Neo & Bee Update November 28th 2013

WeExchange Issue Resolution
As detailed in the following thread on Bitcointalk.org: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=348468.0 Neo & Bee are now involved with the resolution of ongoing issues with WeExchange. Internally we are under a legal advice not to disclose the origin of these problems, of which we are desperate to change, the minute that we can explain the full extent of the issues and how it will be resolved, we shall do just that. Once the restrictions enforced upon us have been lifted, our plans will become extremely clear. Please note that any speculation with regards to our involvement is in fact nothing more than pure speculation. People who are invested, are more than aware that we are open, honest and will move the business forward at every given opportunity.

This is coming at minimal cost to Neo & Bee (man hours), we are merely making the solution sustainable and possible for those that are waiting for this to be fixed.

Op.Brewster:
Is that it Danny? Really?
Op. Brewster continues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shitfanleaks

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:21:39 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 04:01:53 PM by shitfanleaks

As has been requested, shitfanleaks will be periodically posting information.
This will be done until Ukyo, aka Jon Montroll of Texas, processes and pays ALL pending weexchange withdrawals to ALL users.

As has been requested shitfanleaks will momentarily stop posting due to certain hope that Jon Montroll of Texas will provide a definitive update no later than Monday December 2nd which must include a guaranteed date of resolution - all withdrawals processed and all coins transferred to their user's wallets no later than the guaranteed date of resolution for all users.
If such update is not posted by Jon Montroll of Texas shitfanleaks will continue posting -public domain- information, leaks and links which at this point in time is a lot!
shitfanleaks wants to thank all users that have sent information. Volunteers please continue to do so.

More to come. shitfanleaks will stop posting as soon as Jon Montroll from Texas has processed and payed ALL pending weexchange withdrawals to ALL users.
Users having information, leaks and/or links and wanting it to be published just send a PM (source will be protected).
w0lfm4n

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:57:58 PM

Is no one else having the problem where you cannot link your bitfunder account to your weexchange account?

I drop in the code and it doesn't register and I cannot transfer funds out of bitfunder (not to mention weexchange).

w0lfm4n
Ephexia

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:57:12 PM

Everybody here seems to be having trouble with withdrawing funds from WeExchange. The problem I'm having is that on the 13th of november I send bitcoins (3.13) from WeExchange to bitfunder and even though the site states that the transaction is completed, I never got my bitcoins on my bitfunder account. Am I the only one who has had this problem? Huh

I think you probably are the only person to do this... and I'm trying to figure out why! On front page of BitFunder website there is:

Important Notice (November 4, 2013)

Please be advised that BitFunder is ceasing operations. In connection with BitFunder's shut-down, please note the following points, which supplement the points outlined in BitFunder's October 8, and October 11, 2013 notices:

As of November 14, 2013, no BitFunder user will be able to enter into any new positions or sell positions on the BitFunder website.

So... not really sure what you were going to do with your deposit... anyway - join the club as you're most likely going to want to withdraw the deposit soon and hence the WeExchange withdrawal problem!

Actually it was the 12th that I made a deposit and I did it because I wanted to dumb my last bitcoins in asicminer. But yeah I never got the bitcoins on my bitfunder account, you see when I linked weexchange and bitfunder I had to do it twice for some reason. At first I thought thats what went wrong but now that I'm reading all of this news I'm starting to think it's something else....
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:12:37 PM

I just keep getting "Could not connect to 2nd stage server." whenever I try and withdraw the (tiny) amount of BTC I have there.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 06:57:57 AM

I just keep getting "Could not connect to 2nd stage server." whenever I try and withdraw the (tiny) amount of BTC I have there.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 07:12:36 PM

Anyone had contact with ukyo in the last days? The last 2 times he didnt answer me on irc... is it only me?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
hammurabi

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 12:44:55 AM

Anyone had contact with ukyo in the last days? The last 2 times he didnt answer me on irc... is it only me?

I tried to ask him a question, but he remained silent to me as well.

BTC:    1Hpk4rWpP3gACJhXHn8VkeNp4usdQmfuVY
LTC:    LM5p7X9dTsWj14G2VQeJKuntVUc6GsPnDp
kslaughter

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 01:48:41 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 01:51:43 AM by kslaughter

Cross Posted from the "Official Active Mining Thread"

From Bitfunder shutdown notice:

Notwithstanding the shut-down, the site will remain available for viewing and users will be able to request records from BitFunder until at least December 15, 2013.

It seems that Bitfunder has shutdown all of ActiveMining accounts.  This was expected due to my "Legal Demand For Payment" and the fact that I released the information about meeting with our lawyers.

This is also why we had a cutoff date on the transfers to AMC-TENDER"; however, I was still accepting transfers, but it was expected that Ukyo "God Of Bitfunder" would use his almighty power to shut off our accounts.  So the last transaction time to AMC-TENDER is 2013-11-30 20:35:59.  Any transfers after that date will be limbo, until we can get the records.  This will also apply to the automatic transfers that Ukyo promised on December 2.  In our law suite we will try and recover the records after the above date using discovery.

To me this just shows to what lengths Ukyo/Ukto will go to to cover his ass.
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 04:58:18 PM

Is anyone watching this thread in Texas?

If so, PM me.

I'm grumpy!!
moribana

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 05:14:54 PM

And also WeExchange does not work. The site is still online but I tried to login a couple of times and it is not possible.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 12:05:35 AM

Yes... weexchange broken for me too. Tried to delete domain cookies but no change.

I dont get it... first he at least is answering by irc and now complete silence? If he wouldnt be known in person i now would be 100% sure its a scam and he went to a nice warm country...

Anyone lives near ukyo? I mean if he isnt coming to us probably we need to go to him to get answers.

Its sickening to see this spiral again and again and to lose hope in the process because it looks like the scams you saw again and again.

It shouldnt be hard to contact... if anyone got a response let me know. I dont see why he is online on irc all day but isnt answering...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
smithxin

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:20:56 AM

i have total 2.75btc Withdrawal and 360 ukyo loan
Username          WeExchange ID                                 Amount                  Time Stamp
smithxin         c5QDiIEzEMpVxwyHHWzC5SOm87FoTrFG             1.52577758             2013-11-05 19:36:00
smithxin         N6uxlUb3yGUUkz8LeyuH7ADU9vHh3xL6             0.83086836             2013-11-06 23:07:34
smithxin         5LXcCdOFxBZPPguKn3oruwdzcqjTXnei             0.36039825             2013-11-14 00:36:29
CCCMikey

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:28:44 AM

I have successfully withdrawn $110AUD from my balance there Smiley (Confirmed received in my bank account.)

So, whatever's wrong it appears to be only on the Bitcoin side of the equation. I've never had trouble getting AUD out except for having to phone up to get the bank account authorised in the first place.

I guess it's encouraging that there's still AUD available, lends hope to the possibility that the site may still be solvent.
krimsonkla

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:35:54 AM

http://www.dailydot.com/business/bitcoins-trapped-australian-exchange/
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:18:28 PM

Don't worry guys Ukyo is still there and he is working on it, His two children are still attending school and they did not miss any classes so far.

I see you have done your homework as much as I have!  lol

lophie (OP)

Activity: 924

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:21:28 PM

Don't worry guys Ukyo is still there and he is working on it, His two children are still attending school and they did not miss any classes so far.

I see you have done your homework as much as I have!  lol

None of you will ever see a dime, Admins on this board are collaborators with Ukyo.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:02:41 PM

Thread deleted by admins

Are you sure you didn't just edit this post away?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
lophie (OP)

Activity: 924

Unlimited Free Crypto

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:06:59 PM

Thread deleted by admins

Are you sure you didn't just edit this post away?

I swear to you guys changes on this thread, on my own posts were changed/deleted without my consent and without prior notice nor a discussion. I am afraid I will be even constraint from posting at all very soon.

Will take me a while to climb up again, But where is a will, there is a way...
Ziggy

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:29:45 PM

I just remembered that maybe I have some btc on weexchange ,so I log in and found there are 4.000409 btc in my account, but when I try to withdraw It was said could not connect to 2nd server .too bad!what can I do except waiting?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: