Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:01:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The 94% Con by Jon Montroll  (Read 84942 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 11:39:57 PM

He left US, or at least he did according to Danny.
Ukyo confirmed that on IRC. One of Danny's coworkers has confirmed it as well.

I think its fair to not only share the half info. He went to cyprus in order to work with NEOBEE to repair the weexchange wallet. At least thats what he claims.

Unless you think the weexchange wallet is in Cyprus, or that Cypriots have technology unavailable in US, i find that a bit suspect.
I presented you with a list of possible answers to your question "Why didn't [Ukyo] just run?"  Here it is again:

1. Why didn't Labcoin just run? The same argument was used there over and over.
2. He left US, or at least he did according to Danny.
3. His identity is well known -- running is the worst option for him.
4. Why run when you don't have to?  Judging by this forum, we have short attention spans and aren't likely to follow through.

I made an effort to keep the list terse and factual.  I am not assuming that Ukyo has left US -- only that Danny made a statement to that effect.  You, on the other hand, are assuming that the actors involved are honest & could be taken at their word.  A trusting attitude, at least in the "Scam Accusations" subforum.

Right... the location change isnt really important. Though i see some advantages of working together coding on the same pc... but even that could be done with teamviewer +teamspeak or similar things...

It might be ukyo prefers to work together physical.

Yeah... youre right... i still want to believe that ukyo is honest... but its harder to do day by day. I chatted with him often some weeks ago then he went silent totally. I was told there is a reason for that... but i cant see what reason should keep you from explaining what you do and plan to repair the wallet.

If really the SEC is involved... then i only can imagine they investigate something. For that no payments are allowed to go out. And ukyo isnt allowed to speak about. He was told to give this strange story. Until the SEC did their investigation.

But then again... i dont see why NEOBEE should get involved then.

Its simply a riddle and i really hope ukyo comes with infos soon. Otherwise i will pay a lawyer to get that info. If a lawyer can get that info, like someone wrote, then i wonder why this person didnt make a anonymous account and give the info in here? Thats why im not convinced there is more info to get.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:18:38 AM

@SebastianJu
I apologise for my tone in the last post, just read it again and realized how it must have sounded to you.
I should have waited before posting.  Sorry.
kuriboh

Activity: 365
Merit: 285

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:07:11 AM

I've been offline for a while.

Can anyone give me a resume of this?

The following has been said recently by the people involved in the issue:
  • The coins are not available for some yet unknown reason.
  • They can't give us more information for legal reasons.
  • They are working on a number of solutions to get everybody their coins back.
  • Danny, the CEO of Nee&Bee (a big Cyprus startup) is helping Ukyo to solve the issue.
  • Ukyo went to Cyprus to work on the solutions with Danny.
  • Some coins that are available will be distributed tomorrow (Friday).
  • They hope to have a very important announcement ready before the Christmas holidays.

Ok so many thanks for the update

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

pcosias

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:00:08 AM

My  two transactions processing:

Date: 2013-11-05 19:42:22
Transaction ID: IiVQjKWXaFx8HZQkiVXwKK6EEtC6od4B
Amount: 0.10000000 BTC
Fee: 0.00000000 BTC

Date: 2013-11-17 06:51:20
Transaction ID: O7s1Wf7DeGdmpEvtDhbeVyx3rYxwteV6
Amount: 1.30064800 BTC
Fee: 0.00000000 BTC
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:39:31 AM

Let's see ,wether we got our coin by today!
pope123

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:36:34 PM

fuck!

Date   2013-11-24 04:25:56
Transaction ID   U0oWRzkweK26ud9RozJlKTgKByQgUigz
Type   Withdraw
Debit   0.12000000 BTC
Credit   
Fee   0.00000000 BTC
BTC Transaction   
Status   Processing

and still BTC 0.27790389 not withdraw.

totaly 0.39790389 BTC...
Milquetoast
Legendary

Activity: 1614
Merit: 1030

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:01:18 PM

Date    2013-11-13 01:23:24
Transaction ID    xE6rtTDh9MZI0KEeI27wcBXERHzA8cvS
Type    Withdraw
Debit    0.26636605 BTC
Credit    
Fee    0.00000000 BTC
BTC Transaction    
Status    Processing
pope123

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:29:22 PM

still have shares on bifunder, how to deal with them?。

BTCINVEST   1
G.ASICMINER-PT    4
TAT.ASICMINER   20   (has move to havelock invest)
RentalStarter   1
ActiveMining   312
Ukyo.Loan400
SNQ.CoinI   15

can anyone help me ?
WeexUser

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:48:17 PM

BTCINVEST   1
G.ASICMINER-PT    4
TAT.ASICMINER   20   (has move to havelock invest)
RentalStarter   1
ActiveMining   312
Ukyo.Loan400
SNQ.CoinI   15

can anyone help me ?

The issuers have received a shareholder list, along with contact email addresses. It is now up to the issuers to decide how they continue their business.
Some of the issuers might already have send you an email on how to claim your shares on other exchanges.
Contact the issuers if you have questions.
robix

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:54:24 PM

BTCINVEST   1
G.ASICMINER-PT    4
TAT.ASICMINER   20   (has move to havelock invest)
RentalStarter   1
ActiveMining   312
Ukyo.Loan400
SNQ.CoinI   15

can anyone help me ?

The issuers have received a shareholder list, along with contact email addresses. It is now up to the issuers to decide how they continue their business.
Some of the issuers might already have send you an email on how to claim your shares on other exchanges.
Contact the issuers if you have questions.
Do you know for sure that the issuers already got the lists?

Edit: I don't think that Friedcat got a list yet.
WeexUser

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:00:03 PM

Friedcat didn't issue shares on Bitfunder. The only AsicMiner shares on bitfunder were passthroughs.

An issuer of one of these passthroughs, TAT Investment, posted this:

UPDATE

Bitfunder provided the final shareholder list, along with contact email addresses.

All shareholders that are currently stranded on Bitfunder.com were sent an email containing instructions on how to claim your shares.

Thank you!
robix

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:04:47 PM

Friedcat didn't issue shares on Bitfunder. The only AsicMiner shares on bitfunder were passthroughs.

An issuer of one of these passthroughs, TAT Investment, posted this:

UPDATE

Bitfunder provided the final shareholder list, along with contact email addresses.

All shareholders that are currently stranded on Bitfunder.com were sent an email containing instructions on how to claim your shares.

Thank you!
So what happens to AsicMiner PT's. Deadterra told me he has no more responsibility and access to the PT's.
WeexUser

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:12:59 PM

So what happens to AsicMiner PT's. Deadterra told me he has no more responsibility and access to the PT's.

Yeah, Ukyo is the issuer of the G.AsicMiner PT.
They will probably be converted to direct shares at some point (or moved to another exchange).
robix

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:16:00 PM

Yeah, Ukyo is the issuer of the G.AsicMiner PT.
They will probably be converted to direct shares at some point (or moved to another exchange).
Hopefully soon. Thanks.
southafricadude

Activity: 141
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 05:01:06 PM

Somewhere people know who Ukyo is, people on this forum, its supposedly well known who he is.

At some point it is going to be clear to everyone that the coins have been stolen by him, right now people still believe they can get their coins back, and I wish that will happen, but I dont think it will.

Will his details be made public once it is decided that he has in fact stolen the coins? How long will people wait before everyone is in agreement about this? A month? A year?

IF this does happen, that it is agreed that he did steal all the coins, is there a place we can setup a fund that can be used to hire the right people to get him or his family wherever they are in the world, to MAKE him pay back the money. Bitcoin bounty hunter site?

All I want what is rightfully mine.

Read this with the voice and intensity of the character Bryan Mills from the movie Taken:

Ukyo, I don't know who you are, or where you are, but I want my bitcoins.
What I have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give my bitcoins back, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you forever, and one day, I WILL find you!

If the coins are not 'stolen' and people are going to get them back, why is there no transparency about what is going on? It smells really fishy to me.

Website:Bitcoin South Africa - Twitter: @bitcoinzar - Facebook: @bitcoinzar
kost

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:56:39 PM

If the coins are not 'stolen' and people are going to get them back, why is there no transparency about what is going on? It smells really fishy to me.

If there's any good news, they would loudly say it. Since they are quite, I would assume it's bad news Wink

Easy as that.
WeexUser

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:00:51 PM

If there's any good news, they would loudly say it. Since they are quite, I would assume it's bad news Wink

Easy as that.
Well allegedly they can not tell us for legal reasons but that doesn't mean its bad. (Although I personally think the coins are being/have been seized)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 08:09:20 PM

Sooo great...

As was announced earlier, most of the coins that were stored in WeExchange.co are now gone. We are still limited in what we can share about how that happened, and what is being done about it, but we do have some updates.

There are still approximately 386btc available in the wallets. These coins will be paid proportionally to all owed users, based on current user balances, by Monday night.

All old withdrawal requests will be removed and each user will need to initiate new withdrawals when this new balance is ready.

Full instructions on how to access the site to process these withdrawals will be provided by 5pm (GMT+2) on Monday 16th December, when you should be able to withdraw the portion of available funds allotted to your account.

This is far from ideal, but it gets every satoshi that is available to those with outstanding balances. When we are able, we will announce more details on what is being done to repay the remaining coins that are owed to WeExchange.co users.

So you claim some agency got our coins and let some coins in there? Doesnt make sense. Coins cant vanish from addresses magically too and the private keys should be takeable from a broken wallet too. Not to speak of backups.

Im interested to hear that story... i dont get it.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Xqisit

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:23:04 PM

I've got 167 NeoBee shares on Bitfunder, and I just got an email that gave me instructions on how to get them out. However, it says I need to sign a message using a wallet address I used on Bitfunder. But I never used any wallet address on Bitfunder, that I know of?? IDK What to do...
WeexUser

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:42:43 PM

I've got 167 NeoBee shares on Bitfunder, and I just got an email that gave me instructions on how to get them out. However, it says I need to sign a message using a wallet address I used on Bitfunder. But I never used any wallet address on Bitfunder, that I know of?? IDK What to do...
Wrong thread. But you probably have to contact the issuer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: