Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:54:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31925 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

The musical theme has been popular for a very long time and with the introduction of Internet technologies it is developing even faster because of glasnost. I think that even some pop stars will support this project.
They will be giving such of plenty profits that might be useful in the future of the music in the blockchain world.

It’ll become easier for us to support the artists we like in a direct and decentralised manner. Too many artists are being scammed by their teams
Supporting a project like this is indeed a great decision since there are no musics that stored in blockchain before this.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

The musical theme has been popular for a very long time and with the introduction of Internet technologies it is developing even faster because of glasnost. I think that even some pop stars will support this project.
They will be giving such of plenty profits that might be useful in the future of the music in the blockchain world.
I think you're right. This project is new and seems very interested. I have known some music app and they are all successful even they have the same concept they just differ in features but the whole product is similar. I just wish the same for this project because  I believe that each project has chance for success.
I can totally say that the project is going to achieve a successfulness in the meantime because music is anything in this world.
I agree with you, but I want to note the fact that it is not enough to take some world-famous component and create on its basis a certain project. For this, you need to have a clear plan and idea, and all this should be implemented in a qualitative and phased manner  .

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:28:51 PM

A music platform powered by the blockchain.Their aim is to improve the music & easily bring it the musicians who are fond of music.so good wish for the future success  
Music in blockchain is very unique. This a great job for ghe team to make the project a success. I know the project  will encounter many issues but I am confident that the team and developers will handle it with open arms and smile. The obstacles will serve as motivation to aim for success.
Its a new thoughts with blockchain easy for any users.Already it is got so many people who are interested to this type of project.Developers are trying to remove all negative possibilities 
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:50:40 PM

A music platform powered by the blockchain.Their aim is to improve the music & easily bring it the musicians who are fond of music.so good wish for the future success  
Music in blockchain is very unique. This a great job for ghe team to make the project a success. I know the project  will encounter many issues but I am confident that the team and developers will handle it with open arms and smile. The obstacles will serve as motivation to aim for success.
Its a new thoughts with blockchain easy for any users.Already it is got so many people who are interested to this type of project.Developers are trying to remove all negative possibilities 
I agree their are a lot of people who are interested to join this kind of project because they have seen a development and progress. They also trust the team and the developers to impeove what will be the goal of everyone in the community of this kind of ICO.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

I think you're right. This project is new and seems very interested. I have known some music app and they are all successful even they have the same concept they just differ in features but the whole product is similar. I just wish the same for this project because  I believe that each project has chance for success.
I can totally say that the project is going to achieve a successfulness in the meantime because music is anything in this world.

That is everyones prediction that this project will surely succesful it is because the team also participate well for the achievement of the goal to be successful. Well it is the plan alrealy the is being set and I am very sure it will continuously to develop well.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:57:36 PM

That is everyones prediction that this project will surely succesful it is because the team also participate well for the achievement of the goal to be successful. Well it is the plan alrealy the is being set and I am very sure it will continuously to develop well.
In this case, I approve of the predictions about the success of the project, since music is really capable of much and its coverage is huge all over the world, music unites people.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:15:53 PM

In this case, I approve of the predictions about the success of the project, since music is really capable of much and its coverage is huge all over the world, music unites people.

Yes I agree, we can predict the project  by simply knowing the platform and its background. I find this project very interesting and I am sure it will be successful soon. I will keep my eye in this project such us the updates and new information and give my whole support.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

Music in a blockchain, it cannot seems understandable for me though. So, if I want to play a music, I have to download the whole blocks?
Music in blockchain will more easy for all the music lovers.They provide this facilities for helping people easy to find the music what people looking for

That is great, we all know that everyone of is loves music. Wven what type of genre is that because every individual has its own type. In tge blockchain music is kinda new prohect but for sure their are many people wanted to involved in this activity.
We can't really deny that people are fun of listening music. So I guess this project will work out, because  I see the large range of interested and prospects users and participants in this project.  Other than that the number of investors will surely increase as days pass by.

Music is life as it said, without music life is so boring. It helps alot on the daily lifestyle of the people because it gives our mind and heart a harmonious relationship between two people. This project will surely captivate the community since nobody hates music.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:42:37 AM

The blockchain there is no negativity inside of it since it can be viewed and tracked by anyone else in around the world. That's why soundeon gonna be an interesting.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

The blockchain there is no negativity inside of it since it can be viewed and tracked by anyone else in around the world. That's why soundeon gonna be an interesting.
I do love music and I do like how the blockchain works. Both combination is an unique at the moment but I wonder how both can work?
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

As it is a music platform & you people are making music more accessible to the music lover.So what preparations you people take to make more accessibl.Do you plan for any music app?
smarthousevn

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

Hello, I do not understand about the contest: How are votes done? Only by Donation of sound token? or has every competitor  it's own token?
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

Well you have a point mate. People love music. They grown-up of many varieties of music each genre js love by many. The music is on of undying industries in the entertainment bussiness.  Many new songs will came but the old once are still remembered and sang by all. So I guess this project has huge chance of getting the best out of everything.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Music is connected with human emotions and now it become very important aspects of our life. And a project like this will definitely make a revolution in the music industry. The project has consistently gaining investors and it will become successful soon due to its unique idea.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:17:34 PM

Well you have a point mate. People love music. They grown-up of many varieties of music each genre js love by many. The music is on of undying industries in the entertainment bussiness.  Many new songs will came but the old once are still remembered and sang by all. So I guess this project has huge chance of getting the best out of everything.
Music genres develop year after year and music preferences are constantly changing among people, so music will live forever and this project has a good chance for successful development.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

I think token holders of this project will get huge profits from it in the future as the project will grow and more and more users will join the platform the value of the tokens will also increase rapidly. Early investors of the project will surely get good returns from this high potential project.

If this will be successful in the future then those investors will have a great profit. How can you give assurance that this project will provide a good profit to the investors? Do you have any hints that would justify that this project is worth to invest?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:20:30 PM

I think token holders of this project will get huge profits from it in the future as the project will grow and more and more users will join the platform the value of the tokens will also increase rapidly. Early investors of the project will surely get good returns from this high potential project.

If this will be successful in the future then those investors will have a great profit. How can you give assurance that this project will provide a good profit to the investors? Do you have any hints that would justify that this project is worth to invest?
If the investor has at least a minimum profit, then he realizes that the risk of loss is everywhere and therefore does not expect a positive result, since he has invested in the project a non-critical amount.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:49:26 PM

Music in a blockchain, it cannot seems understandable for me though. So, if I want to play a music, I have to download the whole blocks?
Music in blockchain will more easy for all the music lovers.They provide this facilities for helping people easy to find the music what people looking for

That is great, we all know that everyone of is loves music. Wven what type of genre is that because every individual has its own type. In tge blockchain music is kinda new prohect but for sure their are many people wanted to involved in this activity.
We can't really deny that people are fun of listening music. So I guess this project will work out, because  I see the large range of interested and prospects users and participants in this project.  Other than that the number of investors will surely increase as days pass by.

Music is life as it said, without music life is so boring. It helps alot on the daily lifestyle of the people because it gives our mind and heart a harmonious relationship between two people. This project will surely captivate the community since nobody hates music.
Well music is part of human life. We love to hear music every time we are alone and music gave as a good therapeutic medicine. So strongly believe that the project soundeon has special place in crypto community market and chance of winning the trust and support of crypto market community.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:11:17 PM

You are right! Music can heard everywhere this.I know many will support in this project because almost of us are music lovers so many will relate and find it interesting.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:01:07 PM

You are right! Music can heard everywhere this.I know many will support in this project because almost of us are music lovers so many will relate and find it interesting.

Yeah! everyone loves music and they showed importance to music. That is the reason why musoc is for all and music is for good times. No wonder many investors wil invest into music because of no similarities and people wants.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: