Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:01:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31925 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:05:52 PM

Music in a blockchain, it cannot seems understandable for me though. So, if I want to play a music, I have to download the whole blocks?
Music in blockchain will more easy for all the music lovers.They provide this facilities for helping people easy to find the music what people looking for

That is great, we all know that everyone of is loves music. Wven what type of genre is that because every individual has its own type. In tge blockchain music is kinda new prohect but for sure their are many people wanted to involved in this activity.
We can't really deny that people are fun of listening music. So I guess this project will work out, because  I see the large range of interested and prospects users and participants in this project.  Other than that the number of investors will surely increase as days pass by.

Music is life as it said, without music life is so boring. It helps alot on the daily lifestyle of the people because it gives our mind and heart a harmonious relationship between two people. This project will surely captivate the community since nobody hates music.
Well music is part of human life. We love to hear music every time we are alone and music gave as a good therapeutic medicine. So strongly believe that the project soundeon has special place in crypto community market and chance of winning the trust and support of crypto market community.

I agree on you music is a part of everyones life. People change because of music it brinhs advantages into our life. I wanted to invest for more and investment is a business form and a way of transactions.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:16:54 AM

Music in a blockchain, it cannot seems understandable for me though. So, if I want to play a music, I have to download the whole blocks?
Music in blockchain will more easy for all the music lovers.They provide this facilities for helping people easy to find the music what people looking for

That is great, we all know that everyone of is loves music. Wven what type of genre is that because every individual has its own type. In tge blockchain music is kinda new prohect but for sure their are many people wanted to involved in this activity.
We can't really deny that people are fun of listening music. So I guess this project will work out, because  I see the large range of interested and prospects users and participants in this project.  Other than that the number of investors will surely increase as days pass by.

Music is life as it said, without music life is so boring. It helps alot on the daily lifestyle of the people because it gives our mind and heart a harmonious relationship between two people. This project will surely captivate the community since nobody hates music.
Well music is part of human life. We love to hear music every time we are alone and music gave as a good therapeutic medicine. So strongly believe that the project soundeon has special place in crypto community market and chance of winning the trust and support of crypto market community.

I agree on you music is a part of everyones life. People change because of music it brinhs advantages into our life. I wanted to invest for more and investment is a business form and a way of transactions.
Well, i think every platform has a place in crypto as long as it will help the while and it has a utility.
Its more music and its future growth of this music platform is already a business and both transactions. Or maybe i misenterpret your wants?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
ethKnight

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

Apparently, spamming peoples wallets with crap they NEVER ASKED FOR is a thing these days.

I'm sure that'll help increase the adoption of crypto by the masses, and people won't think you are another bunch of scamming douche-bags.
trathanh9562

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

Soundeon presents a step-by-step solution to not only invigorate the music business with fairness, transparency, trust and independence but unleash the value potential of merging recorded music and ticketing into a transcending fan-centric experience.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

You are right! Music can heard everywhere this.I know many will support in this project because almost of us are music lovers so many will relate and find it interesting.

Yeah! everyone loves music and they showed importance to music. That is the reason why musoc is for all and music is for good times. No wonder many investors wil invest into music because of no similarities and people wants.
It helps as to release the stress and the anxiety we have. Help as also to overcome the challenges and circumstances through hearing good quality songs we forget all the problems we have. So with this evidences I am pretty sure they project has large chance to reach the top.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:50:30 PM

You are right! Music can heard everywhere this.I know many will support in this project because almost of us are music lovers so many will relate and find it interesting.
Agree mate, music is part if mostly everyones life. Daily routine and special we valued the music so much that we could memories the whole lyrics and we use it as couples or families love. Nothing can change the fact people are clearly addicted to music.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

Yes, everyone loves music. It is the most favorite thing which helps the people to stay calm, happy and make their mood fresh. I really hope this project achieve their goals very soon and the team will take this project to the great height of success.

farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

I think token holders of this project will get huge profits from it in the future as the project will grow and more and more users will join the platform the value of the tokens will also increase rapidly. Early investors of the project will surely get good returns from this high potential project.
The team members know how to manage a project & they decided a topic which is more famous.This will impress people to buy the tokens & that's it will have huge profits 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

Due to the fact that music is of different qualities, in fact, much depends. The platform first of all should work with good performers and not cooperate with low-grade artists with their poor creativity.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:05:05 PM

I think token holders of this project will get huge profits from it in the future as the project will grow and more and more users will join the platform the value of the tokens will also increase rapidly. Early investors of the project will surely get good returns from this high potential project.
The team members know how to manage a project & they decided a topic which is more famous.This will impress people to buy the tokens & that's it will have huge profits 

Well, for sure they have a experienced individuals who will help to manage this project as it is need to be well guided to meet their objectives. They should be firm with their respective actions that they will execute to have a successful career ahead.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

Well, for sure they have a experienced individuals who will help to manage this project as it is need to be well guided to meet their objectives. They should be firm with their respective actions that they will execute to have a successful career ahead.
What kind of assistants are you talking about? Probably, for the proper development of the project, experts with considerable experience should come to the rescue. Only in this case the chances for success grow quite well.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:08:14 PM

That makes the project have many supporters because this project have a good foundation which is very important. This will surely attracts and impress people after knowing its background and how good the team is.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:28:46 PM

Yes, everyone loves music. It is the most favorite thing which helps the people to stay calm, happy and make their mood fresh. I really hope this project achieve their goals very soon and the team will take this project to the great height of success.

Everyone loves music and it grows the project if the team really works hard and for sure the team gives a huge impact to the community because it is really helpful. The platform sets for good and for everyone.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

That makes the project have many supporters because this project have a good foundation which is very important. This will surely attracts and impress people after knowing its background and how good the team is.

The functions of the project has the capability to increase the level of suppoerters and also the investors. The community will be productive because of the effort that the team gives.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

Hopefully they can be one of the most successful music industry that adopt the blockchain technology. Although, their platform is quite possible to achieve because of the competition across the cryptomarket but with the support of the team of this project im sure they can manage it well.
Music industry can be a unique one if they were implemented the blockchain to store music it's a kind of futurist technology.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:44:07 PM

The functions of the project has the capability to increase the level of suppoerters and also the investors. The community will be productive because of the effort that the team gives.
Well oh well. The supporters from the project can be the real asset to the platform because they can find more investors to coming in by reference them.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

We can't really deny that people are fun of listening music. So I guess this project will work out, because  I see the large range of interested and prospects users and participants in this project.  Other than that the number of investors will surely increase as days pass by.

If you remember a project with a similar direction (musicoin), then it had its ups and downs, and therefore it was in demand from the community. Therefore, Soundeon also has good chances.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

We can't really deny that people are fun of listening music. So I guess this project will work out, because  I see the large range of interested and prospects users and participants in this project.  Other than that the number of investors will surely increase as days pass by.

If you remember a project with a similar direction (musicoin), then it had its ups and downs, and therefore it was in demand from the community. Therefore, Soundeon also has good chances.
Well, I can predict once the soundeon token has reached hardcap or hitting an exchange, they will be soon bought by everyone in the market!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

As it is a music platform & you people are making music more accessible to the music lover.So what preparations you people take to make more accessibl.Do you plan for any music app?
Exactly. They will be having a music application that can run every song you love but, currently there is no plan for that sorry.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

As it is a music platform & you people are making music more accessible to the music lover.So what preparations you people take to make more accessibl.Do you plan for any music app?
Exactly. They will be having a music application that can run every song you love but, currently there is no plan for that sorry.
Then they should plan for it.a music platform without having any app is like a funny thing.A app that has some new features & those can be like every song,behind the name of people to creation of song.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: