Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:53:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam coins everywhere.  (Read 10907 times)
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:12:42 AM

they are taking a chance behind the name of the ICO are great. This thing made quite worried of course. This will certainly make the ICO has a look that bad for someone who does not know more about this.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

I think the fraud coins are not everywhere because I know the coin scams are only on the ICO project so from that I say if the coins were fraud is nowhere because some people cheated on the ICO project and with the ICO scam in the resulting from the number of investors taking advantage of the scam project

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:40:09 AM

be careful when you are going to invest in altcoin, because now a lot of new coins that appear and it is not necessarily a promising project.

Yes, we have to check twice before investing in any altcoins, because we have to find out how potential the coin is going to be. We have to found the promising project, in this way we are going to make some good amount through it.
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

we already know, there are also some scam coins, scattered examples such as bitsconnect, just like davorcoin, and bitserial, the dev team is blurred, they do not keep the promise

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
panbirt

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

I think many newbies are easy to be cheated because novices don't have experience. I participate in ICO's visits to their communities and white papers. I will ask my experienced friends around the world to listen to their opinions and combine their ideas through them. Before deciding whether to vote for this ICO
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:46:46 AM

It is unfortunate. crimes are increasingly diverse. Even in a deliberate ICO project to trap some new people in cryptocurrency. We need to be more alert. Do not be careless in choosing ICO projects.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:52:07 AM

Yeah According to a recent study, 418 of the 902 new crowdsales (46%) listed on Tokendata for 2017, have already failed. 142 failed during the ICO stage. 276 projects failed post-ICO. The situation is not the best. There are many reasons why for example Bad Project Ideas/Use Cases, Technology Issues(i.e. scalability and security)or Regional Disparities
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:00:18 AM

Yes, can not be denied. Now many appear ICO that lead to fraud. But at least we should be able to anticipate to avoid such a project. One way is to analyze it first through the website or White paper, and lastly you always monitor progress in the telegram group, usually a good project is a project that always gives information about the progress of the project.

jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:07:12 AM

Yes, exactly. Today more and more people are not responsible for creating scam projects. Their presence greatly disturbs the crypto community, especially beginners. Must be extra careful and vigilant in choosing the project. Make sure we have good skills and ready to jump here, so it can be selective in choosing projects that do not scam.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

Thats true Blockchain was Created in one purpose to decentralized But this Decentralization was used by some Bad people in there is own purpose to scam people and robbed them in broad  dayligth Im one of those who Experience this kind of scam at first they look like a legit one But in the End there true Colors is reveal and Gone without a trace with my Investment Since then Im very careful in dealing people with any money is Involve.
naldal barcelona

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

Sad but true. It is not surprisingly that there are so many froudsters, they did, they do and they will scam people who are not enough skilled in the investment and related areas (and other). 99 percents of responsibility rests with them and only 1 percent  is the luck, that's life.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:25:29 AM

They really make it because they know that crypto is very potent and it is very promising. So, many people are intended to invest and get in the ICOs. However, some people especially the newbies may not know how to choose the right ICO (if we also cannot define the legit ICO 100%). That is why the scammers are coming and approaching. Therefore, it is very important to us to analyze an ICO before we decide to invest. It is very important to note.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

leonard852

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

agreed with you ,there are somany coins are Scam now. We must be very careful when choosing ICO or buying coins.
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:42:25 AM

Yes I agree, many scam ico projects, I have often followed the scam project. Very disappointing, when we are very serious to follow the project was a scam project, we must be very careful in choosing the project.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

it is true, in today's world, many swindlers are taking advantage of newbies for their own sake. there are a lot of swindlers out there, and what I expect, everyone to be careful in choosing ico so no regrets are gained.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

Somehow I agree and newbie must do a research first before investing to a crypto project or what we call ICO. Check the site and all profiles of team also if the project if it will have a good project .
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:51:30 AM

Really true. I am still lucky to not participate in ICO coins of recent.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

Somehow I agree and newbie must do a research first before investing to a crypto project or what we call ICO. Check the site and all profiles of team also if the project if it will have a good project .

I think somewhere on the forum there should be a thread with a discussion of how to determine a Scam or not, I've seen it before but can't remember where.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

Not every ico are scam because if most of the ico are just planning to steal money from the investors then there will be no more projects  that will be existing in the future so we can say that not every ico are really a scam.

hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:01:54 AM

There is no guarantee in everything so you do not have to rush in choosing the right coins you all handle time and money and if you want to produce. You do not think that there is no way for us to learn about things and try to investigate before investing your money do not procrastinate to do so. If for beginners, it is advisable to understand the overall explanation of Ico's understanding of reading a white book knowing the Ico team and accessing information about telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: