Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam coins everywhere.  (Read 10903 times)
rogovih

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:12:25 AM

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to choose a good project, in fact, there are a lot of scams on the market, it is not always possible to recognize a good project or scams

bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

Today, because of many more people who are interested in crypto, we may also find many more scams. The ICO scams, Bounty scams, and moreover the scam coins. They are very hard to identify and differentiate among the other legit one. Therefore, as an investor or people involved in crypto, it is very essential to learn more about it. We must be more diligent and wise in analyzing the coins or ICO to minimize the risks of being scammed.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
kalincoolcute

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

Thats right, its so sad to cryptoworld, and its make me a bit depressed to buy from ICO. Therefore, before investing in any coin, I will study and real a lot of information to avoid scam ones.
ll63248555

Activity: 347
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

You're right, hateful swindlers! I have been cheated several ETH in recent months! So I decided not to participate in ICO in the future! I'm going to participate in airdrop and reward activities in the future!
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

I have participated in many ico , it happens very often , many ico are scams . That is why new investors do not come, they are afraid of losing money

Peoples always find a way to scam other peoples. They using crypto right now because crypto is new investment and attracting many peoples. Its really sad when reading peoples get scammed. Maybe many scammer in this industry because government not regulate this market yet

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

It really is hard to believe that there are some ICOs who are intended to scam people. There are all hypocrits and rely on the weakness of people especially those who are new to bitcoin. So sad.

I myself can't believe that people are scamming innocent and unfamiliar people just to get money from them. Cheap. Even for them. I despise people who scam for a living and I just can't stand here and let them have a take on people's hard earned money. People should realize that cryptocurrency are safe to invest and destroy the stigma of cryptocurrencies.

milkpeace67

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

This is why we need to do a research about the project and team before investing to an ICO out there, Because we can't even judge it as a real ICO even if their project seems promising.
milkpeace67

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

I think at this time because a lot of ico is not successful so many scams that often occur in this currency crypto issue, besides I see altcoin that currently seems to give unnatural things in the movement of its currency and if we invest for the moment I feel a lot of risk that we will worry about.
excessbit

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

for beginners, it is advisable to understand the overall explanation of ICO from the understanding of reading whitepapers, getting to know the ICO team, and accessing information on telegram

How can telegram be used to identify a fake ICO?
tranhungdao068

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:48:34 AM

We cannot guarantee that the ICO or programs that we participate are fake or failed or not. What we must do is analyzing the progress and the project. It will be meaningful to be able to differentiate the true coins and the fake one.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:53:44 AM

I agree with that thing most of the campaigns now are scams even they have a good project and teams they can hide their intention when the campaign is still ongoing but after the end of the campaign they ended up in scamming the rewards and the investors investments. That's why I stay to the most trusted bounty manager that will choose a good campaign in this coming months.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Television123

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

Yes there are many scam ICOs who are intended to scam people They target beginners who have no experience those who are new to in the forum Before investing in ICO, you should read their website, the start date and end of the ICO carefully, read the white paper, check the coin team and review what they have done in the months to the success of that coin also you should check out their social media channels
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

yes i agree most of ico project scam nowadays for me its really hard to know if the project ICO is scam or not

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

Yeah, that's very bad. But this teaches us a more comprehensive approach to investment in ICO projects, to carefully study them, check out the project objectives and integrity of the team. I'm just trying to get something good out of something really bad.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1214

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:21:43 AM

I have participated in many ico , it happens very often , many ico are scams . That is why new investors do not come, they are afraid of losing money

This greatly damages the reputation of the cryptocurrency and I think this is the main reason why investors have become more passive to investing in the cryptocurrency. A lot of fraudulent projects, especially recently. The cryptocurrency attracts more attention to itself and attracts scammers accordingly.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

Unfortunately it is so true and i'm sorry for it , when bitcoin was used in silk road Satoshi wished it has been know by a better way , now the scam ICOs are destroying the reputation of ICOs and also cryptocurrency market , it has been like a jungle out there , and very dangerous , thats the main reason of market falling , if people don't trust the market , they don't invest in it , and then the volume dont increase and we don't see market grows , we need to bring trust back to the market , we need strong surveillance on the market like we have on stock market , to stop scams and ridiculous pump and dumps!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:12:56 AM

I think it is currently very difficult to distinguish a fraudulent ICO project from a real good project, but still it is possible. I think that beginners should not rush to invest in a project that conducts ICO, it is better to participate in bounty companies.

rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

I feel same with you  there are a lot of scam ico. offering products and bonuses. offers listing exchange with top 10 exchange. but when they reach the hardcap or past the softcap, they just run away. purchased coins are worthless.
vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:19:38 AM

Not just for new people on crypto, but many paople which has involved in crypto for long time, have been scamed too because of some of SCAM are very similar to the legit one.
quandang821

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

With ico's becoming popular of course scammers will intend to ride the trend. That is why it is our duty to hand pick carefully the ico's we are planning to invest in or participate. Always check for the credibility of the people behind the project. You can also ask people for ratings and comments about the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: