Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 03:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45996 times)
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:23:06 AM

@crake: thank you!

where can i find info about how the pre-ico or the ico are going?
You can find it on https://jinbitoken.io/
The pre-ICO will start on June 18 with a 20% bonus.
I am curious to know how many people will join it.

so the information on first page are wrong... can you tell me why they postponed the ico?

These small details or mistakes i can say are always makes me suspicious, why should i invest a team that can't write a date correctly.
hopefully they will change it fast.

well, maybe there simply was some delay...it happen sometimes, look at ubiatar for example...and the ico went great!
Hopefully with time remaining, this project could always experience a very nice progress, hopefully the success can easily be reached by all the team involved in this project.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:01:25 PM

so the information on first page are wrong... can you tell me why they postponed the ico?

These small details or mistakes i can say are always makes me suspicious, why should i invest a team that can't write a date correctly.

well, maybe there simply was some delay...it happen sometimes, look at ubiatar for example...and the ico went great!
Hopefully with time remaining, this project could always experience a very nice progress, hopefully the success can easily be reached by all the team involved in this project.

Everyone expects good things about the progress of this project. It's time to see more about the progress of this project.
teposaja

Activity: 221
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:08:30 AM

Everyone expects good things about the progress of this project. It's time to see more about the progress of this project.
you're right, all those who provide support to the project of course wish the best for the sake of the progress of the next project, hopefully this project later can be a huge success and give satisfactory results.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:23:06 AM

outstanding. support provided to the project is growing a lot, and certainly this could make all the teams more eager again to manage this project. success always for this project
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:42:45 AM

Theres an allegation about your project, any answer on this? Check this thread .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4418705.0
regarcigar

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

Theres an allegation about your project, any answer on this? Check this thread .

hello friends, is thread news right or not?
if true then the investor will be very disappointed, hope it will not happen,
we are not very trusting, we seek first the truth Smiley Wink

crake

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

I have a forgiving nature and don’t want to give this undeserved oxygen.

This same individual has tried to blackmail Jinbi in the past, demanding 200’000 stg to stop his menaces. He has used this black-art with other counter-parties according to our sources. A sweet scam if he succeeds. He won’t get his blood money from Jinbi, but unfortunately Jinbi cannot stop him trying to damage their reputation.

So, to answer your question: It is untrue and is false news.

Jinbi’s view is that this in an unwelcome distraction, but they will maintain their focus on creating a successful launch and an even more successful token.
crake

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

outstanding. support provided to the project is growing a lot, and certainly this could make all the teams more eager again to manage this project. success always for this project

I thought this was an interesting piece of ICO research

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3182169
qemjo

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:13:00 PM

Yes ICO was delayed.
It was previously planned for may 22, now it is june 21.
I hope it will not be delayed again0

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:38:12 AM

It seems to be a very ambitious project with very high hard cap.
I am a little worried if the team can achieve this since the community is relatively small.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:47:13 AM

I am a little worried if the team can achieve this since the community is relatively small.
must remain optimistic in its future this project will achieve its sales satisfactorily and reach the target and the team involved here will definitely do the best for this project so that his future can be successful.

Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:54:00 AM

must remain optimistic in its future this project will achieve its sales satisfactorily and reach the target and the team involved here will definitely do the best for this project so that his future can be successful.
see the developer team is very experienced in this project should not be a problem for the project's future could achieve the target.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
squrpan

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:14:53 AM

see the developer team is very experienced in this project should not be a problem for the project's future could achieve the target.
I see this is a project of Jinbi big and we can see also the teams in it are all experienced so I think there is no doubt that in the future this project can attract more investors to join the project.
tualepe

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:22:33 AM

I see this is a project of Jinbi big and we can see also the teams in it are all experienced so I think there is no doubt that in the future this project can attract more investors to join the project.
you are indeed right, this is a big project, a project that promises, with a very good development, I am convinced that this project will be able to achieve the target.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

#proof authentification
Bitcointalk username: verita1
Telegram campaign: https://t.me/luzneryvera @luzneryvera
Medium campaign: https://medium.com/@LuzneryVera
ETH Address: 0x14c20e0caA6FdEB9f5BD3B154B8630260e22fF41

qemjo

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

#proof authentification
Bitcointalk username: verita1
Telegram campaign: https://t.me/luzneryvera @luzneryvera
Medium campaign: https://medium.com/@LuzneryVera
ETH Address: 0x14c20e0caA6FdEB9f5BD3B154B8630260e22fF41

Hello verita1, you are here on the ANN, you have to post this on the bounty thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3448783

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

The new project brings an innovative concept and the project combines gold and digital currency, The project uses more advanced technology than Bitcoin used before, this project will provide a full security for tobacco Jinbi ERC20 tokens in the use of gold and digital currencies . surely this will be the attraction and get the full attention of the investors, ICOnya smoothly as expected and always success.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:15:07 AM

Its not that amount of community counts its about that small community that has a solid investors. Hard cap is too small in compare with gold. How much the price of a gold now, this price is too cheap and a good combination of bring it with digital currency on tokenized gold.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:04:23 AM

Its not that amount of community counts its about that small community that has a solid investors. Hard cap is too small in compare with gold. How much the price of a gold now, this price is too cheap and a good combination of bring it with digital currency on tokenized gold.
the team involved in this project will always do the best for this project and the success will surely be achieved in the future. we have to be optimistic and passion for this project.

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

the team involved in this project will always do the best for this project and the success will surely be achieved in the future. we have to be optimistic and passion for this project.
I am convinced that this project has a very nice attraction for investors and I also believe that the future sales targets can be achieved easily.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: