Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:09:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45999 times)
Srinivas-Bi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

Looks good idea! A rather interesting activity, well-advised job!  Good luck devs.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

@Midgard they do not have to be hiding anything, there are many ways to work as they have told you above. Go to https://icoholder.com/en/jinbi-21322 and you can do the calculations.
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

You require to append token details to permit participants to get in the business!  Good luck team.
The TOTAL TOKENS are 12,500,000 which you can see on their platform. That is a very reasonable supply of the token and looking at the demand of this industry it is not hard that the value of this coin reach more higher than $100 within a month or two after the end of ICO.

why we can not see how much money you have reached? do you hide something?
Every project has their own way to present the details but it does not mean that they are hiding the details about their amount of sale till now. On the ICOHolder  you can see its details that they sold 41% of the coins reserved for the Pre Sale, the link is here https://icoholder.com/en/jinbi-21322
Wow great!
People are spending in this ICO with a faster speed a few hour ago when you posted this comment the Pre Sale was completed 41% which you mentioned and now when I visited the link I saw that it reached to 44%. This ICO worth the investment. people need this type of ICO to invest their money. We have to spread the awareness so that anyone who willing will know and will invest in here.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:55:51 PM

You require to append token details to permit participants to get in the business!  Good luck team.
The TOTAL TOKENS are 12,500,000 which you can see on their platform. That is a very reasonable supply of the token and looking at the demand of this industry it is not hard that the value of this coin reach more higher than $100 within a month or two after the end of ICO.

Every project has their own way to present the details but it does not mean that they are hiding the details about their amount of sale till now. On the ICOHolder  you can see its details that they sold 41% of the coins reserved for the Pre Sale, the link is here https://icoholder.com/en/jinbi-21322
Wow great!
People are spending in this ICO with a faster speed a few hour ago when you posted this comment the Pre Sale was completed 41% which you mentioned and now when I visited the link I saw that it reached to 44%. This ICO worth the investment. people need this type of ICO to invest their money. We have to spread the awareness so that anyone who willing will know and will invest in here.
These type of projects a high number of investors within shortest time period. The same will happen here. Half of the pre sale is already copleted and the remaining will also be out within a few days. With the current position of the ICO it is sure that there is a success in this ICO and they will get their goal sooner. I am happy with this as I want to have the share of a Gold producing company.
WheelerAndy

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:11:39 AM

I expect this plan matchs a great profit! Engaging design, excellence job, thoughtful business.
boahancock

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:04:08 AM

Your project is a wonderful, very interesting idea, good luck to you guys
I wish this project grows well and excellent!
Vigilant results, classy results, engaging results!
Outunclober

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:40:05 AM

I like the construct of this plan. Very nice activity, vigilant vision, irreproachable business!
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:04:02 AM

I am amazed with this project because the project has a lot of support, and I really hope this project can succeed and can give satisfactory results for all participants.

durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:58:39 AM

Judging from the abundance of support for this project I'm sure that in the future can run well because investors many make sure support and trust towards this project.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

Can not wait to see the future of Jinbi Token, I'm sure Jinbi is a nice and profitable project that will make our money grow rapidly, investing in pre-ICO is certainly more profitable than waiting in the market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

jinbi-official

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

I am check in concept on your business, It is truly nice! Sober design, impeccably approach, very nice activity!
Thank you! We will work realy hard for this.
Zistmine

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

Can not wait to see the future of Jinbi Token, I'm sure Jinbi is a nice and profitable project that will make our money grow rapidly, investing in pre-ICO is certainly more profitable than waiting in the market.
Yes in the market on exchanges the value will be higher than the current price of jinbi token. That is why I invested and I am suggesting to everyone to invest in this project in the pre-ICO time. Currently the value of the token is much better the bonus is also bigger than the remaining rounds and the sale is going much better so it is the lost of opportunity if someone will miss to invest in this pre ICO time.
jinbi-official

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Hi, I want to know what is your softcap i hartcap?
Hi
Soft Cap is $8m, hard cap is $88m

as far i know, the pre-ico is now over. Where can i find info about it? How many token where sold?

Sadly with this huge drop of eth price it will not be ease achive soft and hard cap.. Sad
Hello.  the pre-ico has been extended till the 27th of June

thank you! i hope that this is a good news and not bad news.
is there a link on which i can follow how is it going?

Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback, you can follow the news on our site https://jinbitoken.io/  or you can join our group in Telegram https://t.me/JinbiToken
Zimco

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:02:39 PM

@Midgard they do not have to be hiding anything, there are many ways to work as they have told you above. Go to https://icoholder.com/en/jinbi-21322 and you can do the calculations.
Yes they have everything published. We have to search for the data or ask from the developers if anything we want to know about the project. On their telegram group you can asset to them and can get any answer from them instantly. On the link which you shared has enough details about the ICO which is updated at every second. I am with them from a long time and the team of this project is more friendly than other projects.
jinbi-official

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

I have sent a request in telegram, waiting for your answer! Engaging design, discerning results, outstanding design.
Thanks for your feedback, this is important for us
Alphagog

Activity: 316

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:10:30 PM

Yes in the market on exchanges the value will be higher than the current price of jinbi token. That is why I invested and I am suggesting to everyone to invest in this project in the pre-ICO time. Currently the value of the token is much better the bonus is also bigger than the remaining rounds and the sale is going much better so it is the lost of opportunity if someone will miss to invest in this pre ICO time.
This project has the dividends for their coin holders and the dividends are not from a smaller company but the dividends will be from the bigger gold mining and refinery companies which will give the coins holders a very good profit. It is a sure way to become a wealthy person. Some other projects give dividends in their coin which often do not get a high value while this project will give the dividends in physical gold and if someone want in bitcoin or ethereum then they will be paid in both of these currencies. The price will rise like a skyrocket.
Kidsperdahip

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

I think it's a very nice project. Irreproachable approach, a very excellent project.  Good luck fellows.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:14:39 PM

Wow great!

they almost of 50% right now! real real good!
And the pre-ico will last for 5 more days!

Anyways, i think that a drop after the end of the ico is still possible...but it will be nothing to worry about!
Jastetad

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

This project has the dividends for their coin holders and the dividends are not from a smaller company but the dividends will be from the bigger gold mining and refinery companies which will give the coins holders a very good profit. It is a sure way to become a wealthy person. Some other projects give dividends in their coin which often do not get a high value while this project will give the dividends in physical gold and if someone want in bitcoin or ethereum then they will be paid in both of these currencies. The price will rise like a skyrocket.
I am pleased to hear that with this project we will work with gold mining. We the low earners got some profit from the cryptocurrency mining but the gold mining was just a dream for us and it was just impossible for us to complete our this dream but this project is here to complete our this dream. We are also going to be the part of gold mining. With its coins we will be millionaires as we will get a share from the mining of that gold and from their refinery companies.
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

Wow great!

they almost of 50% right now! real real good!
And the pre-ico will last for 5 more days!

Anyways, i think that a drop after the end of the ico is still possible...but it will be nothing to worry about!
This project is already going very well and the aim of the project is also a very solid aim in which the profit of for the coin holders is very high and the project is verified by the governments registered companies which keep a check on the work and quality of those companies which deal in mining and refining the gold. It is not sure that the price of this token will decrease but it is confirmed that the value will increase much higher as other projects have which have solid businesses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: