Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45986 times)
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:38:24 AM

An exciting project combining gold with the world of blockchain has become a concept that will attract investors. By thinking positively if this will be able to bring in many investors so as to achieve the target.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

Token sale will be in the next 4 days but soft cap has not been reached and only 60%. whether the project is able to make their soft cap achieved.
https://jinbitoken.io/
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:33:50 PM

Token sale will be in the next 4 days but soft cap has not been reached and only 60%. whether the project is able to make their soft cap achieved.

they have raised more than 5 million dollars in few days! I think that they will be able to raise the other 40% in before the end of the pre-ico!
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:31:37 PM

It is not difficult for a project like this, which have a trusted team who are belonging to the trusted business are involved, to collect the remaining amount. In the last few day they collected more than 60% then think will not they collect the remaining t=in the coming 4 days, and after that they will have the ICO of the whole month so it will be collected much faster and they will reach to a much higher fund raised.
Hutalar

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

It is not difficult for a project like this, which have a trusted team who are belonging to the trusted business are involved, to collect the remaining amount. In the last few day they collected more than 60% then think will not they collect the remaining t=in the coming 4 days, and after that they will have the ICO of the whole month so it will be collected much faster and they will reach to a much higher fund raised.
Yes reaching to soft cap is now not a problem. With this investment anyone can estimate that how much faster they can now reach to their hard cap. I am considering the soft cap already reached as there is only a smaller amount remaining while now I am thinking for the hard cap. For which I am sure that before the end of their ICO it will also be reached.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

I see this project has achieved great achievements, I am sure when sales at this start will get something much bigger.
AMAZING
sonerbo
Copper Member

Activity: 1358
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

they have raised more than 5 million dollars in few days! I think that they will be able to raise the other 40% in before the end of the pre-ico!

How do you know this ? I searched a lot but found nothing about pre-sale. Can someone from dev-team give an info about pre-sale total Huh
wildflower18

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

I see this project has achieved great achievements, I am sure when sales at this start will get something much bigger.
AMAZING
Main sale will starts in 3 days time I think this project can achieve their expected amount to raise. I am hopeful this project can sustain and meet the needs of the users.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:14:04 AM

AMAZING
Main sale will starts in 3 days time I think this project can achieve their expected amount to raise. I am hopeful this project can sustain and meet the needs of the users.
We should be confident and believe that this project will definitely be a great success, because all the team involved in this project will definitely work hard in earnest so that his project managed this can give satisfactory results.

Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:14:10 AM

AMAZING
We should be confident and believe that this project will definitely be a great success, because all the team involved in this project will definitely work hard in earnest so that his project managed this can give satisfactory results.
There is no doubt about it. all those who have an effect on the success of this project, will certainly do the job that is best for this project.
you are right, we should always be optimistic that this project will surely succeed and will give you incredible results. and it no doubt, everyone involved in this project will definitely work hard very well for this project.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

more than 80%.
and 3 days letf (25-26-27 june).

i'm pretty confident that the team will be able to reach his goal.

Hope that the main sail will go with this success.
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

more than 80%.

DUDE ! 80% is just 80% of the TIME passed in the sale.

This is not an information about the amount of tokens sold.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

more than 80%.

well from what i see on website the progressive bar already showing the percentage of Jinbi token already bought, 60% ($5,300,00) look pretty much decent for just few days of sale.
if one go by the forecast of jinbi token in 2019 at $16.26 per coin, i think lots of investors would want to take advantage of that, but it doesn't always turn out to be so, still am positive good result will be in both pre-sale and main sale.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:10:20 AM

How do you know this ? I searched a lot but found nothing about pre-sale. Can someone from dev-team give an info about pre-sale total Huh

The website tells you clearly about the the progress of the pre-sale, how could you do not know about it? Haven't you visited the main website? Click the link posted by Blackwhite69 above and you'll find the pre-sale info. It is even located on the Top page of the main website.
Less than 3 days of the Main Sale and the pre-sale still 60%. Are they able to reach the other 40% in the last 3 days? It looks hard to reach but it is indeed not impossible.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
durudara

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

The website tells you clearly about the the progress of the pre-sale, how could you do not know about it? Haven't you visited the main website? Click the link posted by Blackwhite69 above and you'll find the pre-sale info. It is even located on the Top page of the main website.
Less than 3 days of the Main Sale and the pre-sale still 60%. Are they able to reach the other 40% in the last 3 days? It looks hard to reach but it is indeed not impossible.
While there is still time surely there's hope also to reach all of it and I am sure in the end times there will be big investors join in this project because I see from the quality of the token for the future seemed very promising.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

@stapanger4560 that information is available in the white paper and on the official website of the project: https://jinbitoken.io/
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

more than 80%.

argh...that's not great Sad

i think you're right. Here the right value: https://jinbitoken.io/

63% until now..and 2 and hald days left.

We'll see!
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:19:45 PM

We'll see!

In this sh*t market I think 63% is really ok!

Let's hope main sale gets the same success or even more Smiley
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

We'll see!

In this sh*t market I think 63% is really ok!

Let's hope main sale gets the same success or even more Smiley

and i would add: especially becouse it's 63% on 8 million dollars.
In my opinion rise more than 5 million dollars in the ico (i mean ico, non pre-ico) is a success.
dennyk96

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

hello, the project is great, a good team. I have a question where are you guys based?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: