Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45988 times)
dinominggu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:27:03 AM

Hopefully, with duration ico extended results collected even more so the target can be achieved and the fore easier to develop the projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

a very nice project, not just an interesting concept, but the project also has a team with a very good performance. and I believe that they will be able to make this project succeed and deliver results that did not disappoint.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:57:49 AM

Is official, just saw the Jinbi telegram ->

“Jinbi has raised 12million USD in six weeks, this is a huge achievement. In order to increase our participation and accept investors who may not have been aware of us a month ago we have decided to extend our ICO until 30th September during which we fully believe that our hardcap will be reached. In the period up to the end of August we will continue to offer a bonus of 15%.”

Well, good luck to all.

Bump! It is really extended. I dont know if i would be happy or not? Get excited or not? hahaha because im really expecting that they would end it . Though its their choice, what i could say is there will be more delays in road map and also if the september would be really the end then i could say that it could be more delayed in listing in exchanges and other things. But what are the thoughts of those investors? Are you agree with this? you dont have a choice because it is extended.

Happy or not, agree or disagree, I can do nothing to change their choice

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

Not a wise decision.
I am waiting untill 29th of July, on which I agreed. (Despite 2 postponments)
Make no mistake, those who participate untill 29th of July and if someone decide to leave the bounty - arrange the transfer of deserved tokens.
Midgard

Activity: 201
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

they set themselves a soft cap of 8 million dollars that even they do not respect because they believe that it is little money (the funny thing is that they aim to reach 60 million dollars), they do not ask their investors what they think of the idea, they do not say nothing on twitter, they kidnap the participants of the signature campaign saying that if they leave the campaign they will not receive their tokens after reducing it more than 50%, they delay the roadmap more than 3 months unilaterally, finally they have removed the mask, not they care about their own project if it exists, the only thing they want is money, you have many signs and you are warned, those who have already invested or invest from now lose their money
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

i don't like this pessimist.
This is not the first ico and not even the second the postpone the end of the ico.

I read on the official channel on the pinned message that the bounty will end today. Anyways i hope that they write here to clarify this situation.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

I want to know how many soft caps and hard stamps are the targets of this project, I try to find the information but I can not find it.
Thank you for the question, The soft cap is $8M and the hard cap $88M Smiley

Has the soft cap been reached already? This is the really crucial question to evaluate the success of an ICO.

Soft cap has been achieved on the first day of Mainsale
Currently has collected $ 9.8M and in the next few days I am sure it will continue to grow.
You can see it here:
https://jinbitoken.io/

This is really impressive, it looks like this could be one of the few profitable ICOs of this year, given how many failures there have been lately. Gold may be a safe heaven also in crypto Smiley

It looks like its turning to $11m theyve collected woooooo. its alread 10,950,000$ they have collected . Already reach the softcap and the next would be road to hard cap though no matter they dont reach it , the important is the softcap so that they could start their roadmap.  Good luck to this team and don fail us investors! Cheesy

All the people who participated would have said the same thing to make this project a good one but they must reach hardcap and give more discounts to attract investors than ever before.
maybe you are right, but the bonus now is pretty good, considering so good this project and the target price enough to get reasonable.

If it is good enough should have many investors who have joined in this good project but it does not happen because you can see for themselves they only reach 19% of sales at the present moment.
Johnts

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation
jayakati

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

a project that is managed by a professional team. they always do the best job for this project. so the project is experiencing good progress anyway.
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:23:16 AM

Not a wise decision.
I am waiting untill 29th of July, on which I agreed. (Despite 2 postponments)
Make no mistake, those who participate untill 29th of July and if someone decide to leave the bounty - arrange the transfer of deserved tokens.

Yes, to make these macro-changes to a project is de-facto changing the agreements you have made with collaborators (like bounty hunters) and investors. If you do that you have nevertheless to save the commitments you have with other parties.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:54:18 AM

I want to know how many soft caps and hard stamps are the targets of this project, I try to find the information but I can not find it.

Has the soft cap been reached already? This is the really crucial question to evaluate the success of an ICO.

Currently has collected $ 9.8M and in the next few days I am sure it will continue to grow.
You can see it here:

This is really impressive, it looks like this could be one of the few profitable ICOs of this year, given how many failures there have been lately. Gold may be a safe heaven also in crypto Smiley

It looks like its turning to $11m theyve collected woooooo. its alread 10,950,000$ they have collected . Already reach the softcap and the next would be road to hard cap though no matter they dont reach it , the important is the softcap so that they could start their roadmap.  Good luck to this team and don fail us investors! Cheesy

All the people who participated would have said the same thing to make this project a good one but they must reach hardcap and give more discounts to attract investors than ever before.
maybe you are right, but the bonus now is pretty good, considering so good this project and the target price enough to get reasonable.

If it is good enough should have many investors who have joined in this good project but it does not happen because you can see for themselves they only reach 19% of sales at the present moment.

I think it takes quite a while, maybe investors are still worried about the market conditions
and sure now a lot of good projects, it's like a competition for ICOs

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Midgard

Activity: 201
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

where is jinbi-official now, it seems that his work was from June 20 to July 20 only, it seems that he has disappeared... they could even do the buy back program and buy 50% of the tokens from the bounty participants, they have enough eth to do it, but they do not do it because they simply do NOT WANT to pay
Blackwhite69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:38:25 PM

You can see it here:

I think it takes quite a while, maybe investors are still worried about the market conditions

Hopefully a bad thing will not happen with this great project because many people have been hoping greatly about the success of this project in the future.
KotanKmu

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:26:55 AM

You can see it here:

Hopefully a bad thing will not happen with this great project because many people have been hoping greatly about the success of this project in the future.
We have to think positive about the project, and should remain confident that this project will definitely be successful because all the teams here are definitely always manage this project very well, so that they could attract the attention of many investors.
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:49:06 AM

still waiting for ico to continue to its completion, hopefully the future will succeed to achieve the targeted results, and success is always the project in., the spirit keeps for the team so that ico can reach the target.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:12:04 AM

Jinbi is a large project, many of which provide support but it is still a bit of investor who joins in this project, see the decision of the team to extend the duration of the ICO I think it was the right decision for the progress and success of the Jinbi.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:29:26 AM

Still waiting for the development of JINBI and great hope that JINBI able to innovate and have the charm that can bring success.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:29:37 AM

I hope by having extra time ICO, the team can work more maximum and have a strategy that is more attractive so that more and more investors are confident against this project so make the results obtained is increasingly a maximum as well as satisfactory.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

You can see it here:

It looks like its turning to $11m theyve collected woooooo. its alread 10,950,000$ they have collected . Already reach the softcap and the next would be road to hard cap though no matter they dont reach it , the important is the softcap so that they could start their roadmap.  Good luck to this team and don fail us investors! Cheesy

We have to think positive about the project, and should remain confident that this project will definitely be successful because all the teams here are definitely always manage this project very well, so that they could attract the attention of many investors.

It's time to see and wait for the results of the progress of this project and I can't wait to see the success of this project. This will have great benefits for everyone who follows it.
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

The Jinbi Token merges traditional gold investment with blockchain technology, which allows the token holder to experience the best of both worlds. Jinbi has developed this concept further by being one of the first tokens in the industry to be partnered with a gold mining company. Using blockchain technology allows Jinbi to hold its primary assets and secure transactions anonymously, safely, traceably and transparently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: