Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45986 times)
jayakati

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:07:57 AM

The project worthy of attention,i hope that the team will go on the road map and carry out in time everything according to plan.I look forward to the first good exchanges and huge trades
I agree with you, this very worthy project to get a lot of support, and so far also the support for the project grew.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonkumis

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:26:02 AM

The project worthy of attention,i hope that the team will go on the road map and carry out in time everything according to plan.I look forward to the first good exchanges and huge trades
I agree with you, this very worthy project to get a lot of support, and so far also the support for the project grew.

I hope that getting a lot of support will be the beginning for this project to achieve success, and the team will be even more enthusiastic to develop this project to success.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

though they reach their softcap still they extend the ICO for 2 months hopefuly that they could get the hard cap that they aim for. But i notice it seems quite now after the extend of the ICO sort of before they didnt  get famous or news every time to time but hopefuly that they are working more about their project though roadmap is really good but really takes time.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

though they reach their softcap still they extend the ICO for 2 months hopefuly that they could get the hard cap that they aim for. But i notice it seems quite now after the extend of the ICO sort of before they didnt  get famous or news every time to time but hopefuly that they are working more about their project though roadmap is really good but really takes time.
I also hope so, hopefully the target hardcap can achieved. Moreover, by looking at the time of sale that's still a long, certainly all the team will further maximize again in promoting this project. so that will be more and more investors interested in the project.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:35:00 PM

I also hope so, hopefully the target hardcap can achieved. Moreover, by looking at the time of sale that's still a long, certainly all the team will further maximize again in promoting this project. so that will be more and more investors interested in the project.
I think it's a bit heavy, considering the ICO time is around 34 days. While on the other hand, the funds raised are currently around $ 12 million more, and the hardcap target is $ 60 million, and it's still far away.
But anything can happen, we'll just see it eventually.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:44:08 AM

I think it's a bit heavy, considering the ICO time is around 34 days. While on the other hand, the funds raised are currently around $ 12 million more, and the hardcap target is $ 60 million, and it's still far away.
But anything can happen, we'll just see it eventually.
we must remain optimistic that this project will be able to achieve the target, and of course the team will always strive fully for this project so that more investors will be interested, and the team will provide a more certain way to make it easier for investors to join, be enthusiastic and succeed this project.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:58:44 AM

the sale of the project is still running, I hope the team will be even more eager in promoting this project. because nowadays many new projects are popping up and competition is so strict.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:30:37 AM

we must remain optimistic that this project will be able to achieve the target, and of course the team will always strive fully for this project so that more investors will be interested, and the team will provide a more certain way to make it easier for investors to join, be enthusiastic and succeed this project.
Yes, you are truly an optimistic friend, but the problem is the current situation does not support. But after all, we see the results later.

the sale of the project is still running, I hope the team will be even more eager in promoting this project. because nowadays many new projects are popping up and competition is so strict.
Although many new projects have sprung up and competition is very tight, there are only a few that form concepts similar to jinbi "The Golden". So there's no need to worry.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
satriatelo

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Yes, you are truly an optimistic friend, but the problem is the current situation does not support. But after all, we see the results later.

Although many new projects have sprung up and competition is very tight, there are only a few that form concepts similar to jinbi "The Golden". So there's no need to worry.
I agree with you that the team will always work hard for this project and the TOKEN JINBI will be able to compete with other projects, and success will be achieved with satisfactory results.
tualepe

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:43:56 AM

I agree with you that the team will always work hard for this project and the TOKEN JINBI will be able to compete with other projects, and success will be achieved with satisfactory results.
Yes I personally also hope it's best for the progress of this project, but what team has the better strategy to get more convincing investors to join the project. because if not wrong sales ico ends late september.
Erbetpio

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:36:48 AM

Yes I personally also hope it's best for the progress of this project, but what team has the better strategy to get more convincing investors to join the project. because if not wrong sales ico ends late september.
I thought about it no doubt again, all teams will definitely be trying to create a more steady strategy again, that can convince investors to join the project.
evitasari

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

I thought about it no doubt again, all teams will definitely be trying to create a more steady strategy again, that can convince investors to join the project.
we pray for the best for this project hopefully the results that will be given by the team do not disappoint, and hopefully the team will always do the best for all of them.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:21:12 AM

all those who supported this project, and all participants of the project certainly expect the best for this project. Hopefully the project sales still running long enough it can go smoothly and hopefully his target can be achieved.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:40:01 PM

all those who supported this project, and all participants of the project certainly expect the best for this project. Hopefully the project sales still running long enough it can go smoothly and hopefully his target can be achieved.
People always support good projects. Actually an ICO does not need to run too long, most importantly still the pre-ICO phase, investors get big incentives so they will choose that time. This year, the public stage of many ICOs is very small in total investment.
kentpaul

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:07:37 PM

hahahaha

kentpaul

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:17:46 PM

just out of interest as I dont think any of you have done any due diligence.

Your money is going to 'off take mining partners' and in the future they will deliver gold to you in exchange

Has anyone done any due diligence on these mining partners, the gold assets, cost profiles, what the net payout will be from the offtake?

My base case is little or no gold ever gets mined and the mining partners in bongo bongo land go bust and the Jinbi directors then claim it was all an accident. Mea culpa as they say.
zefirk

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

What will happen with the price of token after the token sale? Will it apprecaite?
kentpaul

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

What will happen with the price of token after the token sale? Will it apprecaite?

-99.9% over a 1 year horizon with zero liquidity after first week. Any liquidity in first week will likely be insiders selling btw to whoever is dumb enough to buy
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

People always support good projects. Actually an ICO does not need to run too long, most importantly still the pre-ICO phase, investors get big incentives so they will choose that time. This year, the public stage of many ICOs is very small in total investment.

This year many difficult things went through in the crypto world so this made a long time to end their sale tokens. But, investors will be more interested in the project having a certain confidence in the results of their development.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

after the ICO was extended, I did not see significant additional investors. whether after this ICO extension ends you will renew the ICO again. ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: