Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45998 times)
Sarsono

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:50:25 AM

I understand currently many new projects popping up, and made the competition became increasingly tight. and this makes the team must work extra hard again so that his project could still attract more investors.
must be optimistic that this project will continue to be able to compete with other projects because all the hard work of the team will certainly provide results as we all hope.
we will see the final result, hopefully it will be in accordance with what has been planned so far, because I see this project has a strong and experienced team.
I agree with you, always optimistic that with managed by a team of reliable, this project will surely achieve the target. because also there is still time to improve its sales.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:54:33 AM

it looks like the team really has to make a more interesting strategy so I can run smoothly and achieve maximum results as expected because it is true that unfortunately this good project has to fail in its future, hoping that more investors will know about genie tokens and interested in success for a genie token.
in my opinion the Jinbi team needs to add their partners, by adding their partners, the trust value for this project will increase, and it's easier to get investors from their partners. I think Bancor and Kickico are good partners. besides that the Jinbi team needs to be more active in participating in Blockchain events
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:10:35 AM

I understand currently many new projects popping up, and made the competition became increasingly tight. and this makes the team must work extra hard again so that his project could still attract more investors.
must be optimistic that this project will continue to be able to compete with other projects because all the hard work of the team will certainly provide results as we all hope.
we will see the final result, hopefully it will be in accordance with what has been planned so far, because I see this project has a strong and experienced team.
I agree with you, always optimistic that with managed by a team of reliable, this project will surely achieve the target. because also there is still time to improve its sales.
The most important thing is that the ICO has penetrated the softcap. The project continue even though it will not penetrate hardcap later, but of course the developers are waiting for hardcap, although it seems a little impossible.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

21 September was the deadline for sales as I remember, do we have any news that it`s definite and final?
That date was for distributing bounty stakes as well..

Sylon
Any news?
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

21 September was the deadline for sales as I remember, do we have any news that it`s definite and final?

Sylon
Any news?

it has been quite some time now since any update regarding the project, i believe sales is still ongoing but what are the plans after that for jinbi project? and also last time i checked the bounty spreadsheet was not accessible because of final update, i don't know if spreadsheet has been fully updated  and tokens has been awarded, it is not very clear the situation of things at the moment.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:36:35 PM

Sylon
Any news?
it has been quite some time now since any update regarding the project, i believe sales is still ongoing but what are the plans after that for jinbi project? and also last time i checked the bounty spreadsheet was not accessible because of final update, i don't know if spreadsheet has been fully updated  and tokens has been awarded, it is not very clear the situation of things at the moment.
Not September 21, but September 30 is the deadline for selling tokens.
Please check; https://jinbitoken.io

For a spreadsheet, it is locked, and will be opened after the sale is complete.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:58:01 PM

how for the results obtained from the sale of Jinbi tokens, has there been a significant increase? I hope that while there is still plenty of time for the ICO, hopefully, more and more investors will join this project.
For now there has been no increase, still at $ 12,750,000. The duration of the sale is only shortly, only a few weeks left.

You can check it yourself; https://jinbitoken.io

I think the jinbi must do a new strategy if  want sales to increase in the remaining sales time.

Is the 12,750,000 not updated number or is the all raised?
Cause I am afraid that if this is the all raised amount that they will prolong the ICO antother time...
That could have not good consequences in the investment community

I am sure they have not been updated, since the end of August they raised $ 12,750,000 and I always follow the development of ITO at least once a week, I hope before 30 September all tokens are sold out.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
MadeinCoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:16:17 AM

how for the results obtained from the sale of Jinbi tokens, has there been a significant increase? I hope that while there is still plenty of time for the ICO, hopefully, more and more investors will join this project.
For now there has been no increase, still at $ 12,750,000. The duration of the sale is only shortly, only a few weeks left.

I think the jinbi must do a new strategy if  want sales to increase in the remaining sales time.

Cause I am afraid that if this is the all raised amount that they will prolong the ICO antother time...
I am sure they have not been updated, since the end of August they raised $ 12,750,000 and I always follow the development of ITO at least once a week, I hope before 30 September all tokens are sold out.
You are wrong, your beliefs are against facts. They always update the website, and $ 12,750,000 is the funds obtained, the website has been updated.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

You are wrong, your beliefs are against facts. They always update the website, and $ 12,750,000 is the funds obtained, the website has been updated.

yeah, Lubang Bawah, how can you know for sure (!) something like that?
i know that everyone here wants that they sell all the token and reach the hardcap of 88M, but we have to be realistic.

An be realistic means that 13M is a great result too!
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:48:13 AM

So in the prolonged ICO there was no new investment? still stacked on the $12,750,000?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

I think the jinbi must do a new strategy if  want sales to increase in the remaining sales time.

So in the prolonged ICO there was no new investment? still stacked on the $12,750,000?
Yes, that's the fact.
But I'm sure, behind this all ICO teams have done their best for their ICO.

$12,750,000 Is a good achievement (in my opinion). When the market situation weakens, but the jinbi is able to raise $ 12.750.000 in a situation like this, isn't that cool.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:12:46 AM

I think the jinbi must do a new strategy if  want sales to increase in the remaining sales time.

Yes, that's the fact.

$12,750,000 Is a good achievement (in my opinion). When the market situation weakens, but the jinbi is able to raise $ 12.750.000 in a situation like this, isn't that cool.
this is a huge amount of enthusiasm for the team so that the ICO will increase again for its results, it must be optimistic that success will certainly be achieved with satisfactory results.

begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

Yes, that's the fact.

this is a huge amount of enthusiasm for the team so that the ICO will increase again for its results, it must be optimistic that success will certainly be achieved with satisfactory results.
Yes, this amount is too large while many ICOs can't raise 1 million dollars, this is the great of Jinbi. If in normal market conditions, I'm not sure Jinbi will reach hardcap but $40 million is possible.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:36:41 AM

It is very difficult for now to raise that much funds with unfavorable market conditions as it is now and we can see in the Jinbi project, until now there is an impression of road sales on the spot but there is still time to maximize future sales results until the ICO end.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:24:53 PM

I am optimistic that with the time remaining will be more and more investors are joining. because I believe all there is nothing impossible in the world of crypto, I believe there will be many big investors are flocking to invest in the project.
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:58:56 PM

I am optimistic that with the time remaining will be more and more investors are joining. because I believe all there is nothing impossible in the world of crypto, I believe there will be many big investors are flocking to invest in the project.
I agree with what you say. I'm sure all the teams will be working hard with as best as possible to attract more investors. because this project is a major project with managed by a professional team, so I'm also optimistic that sales of the project will increase again in accordance with what is expected.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

Yes you are right, nothing is impossible in the crypto world.
But adjust your beliefs to the situation, because later if what you believe is contrary to the facts, you can be pressured by your own beliefs. Believe it's okay, but don't overdo it Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:03:52 AM

Yes you are right, nothing is impossible in the crypto world.
But adjust your beliefs to the situation, because later if what you believe is contrary to the facts, you can be pressured by your own beliefs. Believe it's okay, but don't overdo it Cheesy
yes I agree with your opinion not too much because we can read the current situation in the crypto world is not good enough, hopefully, all hope can be achieved a little.
Notin2

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:22:11 AM

Yes, that's the fact.

Yes, this amount is too large while many ICOs can't raise 1 million dollars, this is the great of Jinbi. If in normal market conditions, I'm not sure Jinbi will reach hardcap but $40 million is possible.

at this very point, i think it is safe to say this sale was successful because they have already manage to raise the minimum amount needed to kick start the project, there is always the need to try and reach hardcap because of the nature and size of project which can help greatly in the development and implementation.
Erbetpio

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

seen from the seriousness of the team in developing a project with a very good improvement. and there is still time to be more convincing investors to join in the project of JINBI.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: