Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45997 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

even though the Jinbi project if we see at that time many Bounty participants supported it but it turned out that it had not been able to help much in convincing investors to join in this project, whether because the price was a little more expensive than other ICOs which made the investor less interested in joining this project but with the results that have been obtained now I think it is good and should be able to develop the project. there is still time and hopefully, the maximum results are obtained.

Many investors don't have much confidence in putting money into ico's especially in this bear period, and most people prefer to wait and buy from exchange when it go below ico price because almost 80% ico's nowadays follows this trend, and not to mention the Jinbi ico price is a bit on the high side too.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

even though the Jinbi project if we see at that time many Bounty participants supported it but it turned out that it had not been able to help much in convincing investors to join in this project, whether because the price was a little more expensive than other ICOs which made the investor less interested in joining this project but with the results that have been obtained now I think it is good and should be able to develop the project. there is still time and hopefully, the maximum results are obtained.

Many investors don't have much confidence in putting money into ico's especially in this bear period, and most people prefer to wait and buy from exchange when it go below ico price because almost 80% ico's nowadays follows this trend, and not to mention the Jinbi ico price is a bit on the high side too.

with many ICO projects whose prices are below the ICO price when in exchange it is indeed an anxiety for ICO investors and I hope this kind of problem can be overcome so that in the future the ICO project can grow even more.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

BTW, is sale finished and when we should anticipate our bounty tokens?
precise date please..
ICO closes 30th September.

For bounty issues, please see the Sylon post below;
This campaign will last until the end of the Jinbi Token ICO

We hope a few days headed ended ICO there are additional ICO sale.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:06:32 AM

with many ICO projects whose prices are below the ICO price when in exchange it is indeed an anxiety for ICO investors and I hope this kind of problem can be overcome so that in the future the ICO project can grow even more.
Hopefully, what concerns these investors will soon be able to get the solution right so that in the future the ICO project can grow even more successfully for its future.
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

precise date please..
ICO closes 30th September.

For bounty issues, please see the Sylon post below;
This campaign will last until the end of the Jinbi Token ICO

we all hope the results from the sale of the Jinbi project will increase, but if we look at it, for now, to be able to convince investors to join in the ICO project it is very difficult because many factors influence especially the resale price of the coin on the market, most of it is currently down far from the price of ICO, moreover we know that Jinbi compares the price of the coin a little more expensive than other coins, maybe this is the difficulty of finding investors for this project.
Midgard

Activity: 201
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

This"team" of useless returns to extend the ico, they are not professionals, they do not have a word, they only have greed. I am sorry for the investors, and those who are thinking about investing I give you advice, DO NOT DO IT, it is a SCAM.
shubuh

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

precise date please..

information from the distribution telegram in October according to the road map.

yes everyone hopes like that.

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:44:04 PM

Finally my guess came true Grin

Jinbi again extended sale until 31 December 2018.
I am sure that after this many parties will be disappointed with their decisions, they look too pushy, they get softcap, what else they want to achieve, hardcap, OMG !!! I really don't understand what the jinbi team wants.

Hahahaa, jinbi, jinbi Cheesy
Midgard

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

I am sure that after this many parties will be disappointed with their decisions, they look too pushy, they get softcap, what else they want to achieve, hardcap, OMG !!! I really don't understand what the jinbi team wants.

The only thing that Jinbin wants is money, this is the second time they show that their project does not matter to them... They believe that in two more months they will get 70 million more when in the previous two months they have only got 5, they take people by stupid.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:50:00 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 09:48:31 AM by freemind1

I try to find out how they expect to get 70,000,000 million in three months when in the last two months they have only achieved 5.
shubuh

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:12:40 AM

OMG
what is clear is that many are disappointed to hear this news.
even though they once said that sales would not be extended enough with softcap already running.

suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:29:01 AM

OMG
even though they once said that sales would not be extended enough with softcap already running.
extension of sales given very long. But if I think the funds have accumulated current is enough to develop this project in the future, if the sale will end late December. certainly the process of Division of the reward will be much longer.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:09:58 AM

OMG
extension of sales given very long. But if I think the funds have accumulated current is enough to develop this project in the future, if the sale will end late December. certainly the process of Division of the reward will be much longer.
I can only hope that the team's decision to extend the duration of the ICO is right so that the target can truly be achieved and for the participants just be patient, hopefully your patience will get satisfactory results.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

OMG
I can only hope that the team's decision to extend the duration of the ICO is right so that the target can truly be achieved and for the participants just be patient, hopefully your patience will get satisfactory results.
whatever the team does must be carefully considered, we all can only wait for the results to be obtained, all of them hope that the best and the team, hopefully, will stay motivated and produce results as expected.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

OMG
No need to think about division of the reward, because that can't be expected anymore.
Think about how they can achieve hardcap in the next 3 months, October, November, December. While sales from July to September they only get $ 5 million.

In fact they said they were sure they would reach hardcap, so if later after extending this they did not reach hardcap, so? Will they force it again, haha there is no again hope in this project.
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1835

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

I have very bad thoughts about this case. Do anyone know smart contract or address for collected funds? I don't, for example. I don't like all of this very much.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Midgard

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

The reason is the funniest, from July 30 to September 28 have only raised 5 million, a total of 17,500,000, now they say they extend it three more months because they are sure to reach the hard cap of 88 million.

And the only thing they do in telegram is to repeat like monkeys... Our Management believe bla bla bla, our management believe bla bla... On december 31 they will have to extend the dates again, they will not reach the hard cap.

I do not know why they have a soft cap of 8 million, what if it is that they no longer have any credibility for anybody, nor for the private investors that they say they have and that they sure do not have, Jinbi is only motivated by greed.

They are so useless that they do not even have an automatic counter on the web, this scam is going to be of the big ones, warned you are.

Less than 48 hours ago they said in telegram (yes, the team of monkeys that repeat) that today the ico ended, as you see they need to lie to get more money, it's the only thing that matters to them, their "project" does not matter.

They are still hidden in telegram, the only place where they can ban anyone who asks them questions they do not like.

Jinbi have trampled their white paper.

Jinbi have trampled their soft cap.

Jinbi have trampled their investors.

Jinbi have trampled their project.

The only thing they want is money, their greed has no limits.

They know perfectly well that they will not reach the hard cap, but they do not care, they just want to scratch some more dollars.
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

So all we have been involved in the jinbi bounty campaign have to wait again for our bounty rewards?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Midgard

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

So all we have been involved in the jinbi bounty campaign have to wait again for our bounty rewards?

You do not have to wait, the tokens do not even exist.
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

You do not have to wait, the tokens do not even exist.

According to the bounty ann, the bouty reward can be devided in eth and token, not only token
So, ee can be payed in eth also, if I have understand correclty?

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: