Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45990 times)
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:25:18 AM

Haha Jinbi managed to add $ 5,250,000 during the ICO extension.
I saw from the website, sale increased to $ 22,750,000
Good news for all jinbi supporter.
https://jinbitoken.io

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 09:06:18 AM

Well well
Very good news

In this shitty bear market jinbi has raised a great ammount of money

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:10:17 AM

Well this shows that the 10% bonus is working after all, i know most investors would want to take advantage of this bonus to get in, i think Jinbi should make the bonus offerings more public to attract even more investors, so far they have done a great job with good results, hopefully more sales will be made before the sales come to an end.

asdlolciterquit

Merit: 565

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

Well well
Very good news

totally true! I think that jinbi has been raised more than the other 90% of the icos of this years.

And we have 2 other months..
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

Jinbi Token merges gold with blockchain technology an excellent approach great ideas! It is interesting to observe and be a part of such projects I think the concept behind this project is very unique his will lead to a higher level of confidence
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:02:39 PM

Well well
Very good news

totally true! I think that jinbi has been raised more than the other 90% of the icos of this years.

Good but not good enough i think for them because what they are aiming is much higher ICO funds to raise as i know if im nt wrong with that. Well still a good achievement for them and to think that in that amount of funds raised in this moment is enough to reach their soft cap. I don't like this project because its too ambitious will take a look only from time to time if it has a big potential afterwards.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

Well well
Very good news

Good but not good enough i think for them because what they are aiming is much higher ICO funds to raise as i know if im nt wrong with that. Well still a good achievement for them and to think that in that amount of funds raised in this moment is enough to reach their soft cap. I don't like this project because its too ambitious will take a look only from time to time if it has a big potential afterwards.

Yes the project is very ambitious and requires good amount of funds for proper execution, one of the reasons why the need to extend sales to achieve this aim, investors of this project has to be extremely patient in other to see the project grow to maturity.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:19:10 PM

Well well
Very good news

Yes the project is very ambitious and requires good amount of funds for proper execution, one of the reasons why the need to extend sales to achieve this aim, investors of this project has to be extremely patient in other to see the project grow to maturity.

mmm i don't know.

22 million raised on 88 million of hard cap it's 1/4 of the hardcap. 22 miliion it's almost 3 times of the soft cap!

It's like 7,5million on 30 million of hard cap. There are a lot of project that going well with 1/4 of the hardcap.

I add that 22 miliion it's almost 3 times of the soft cap!
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:06:03 AM

can hardcap be achieved with the duration of the project ICO being extended until December? what is the belief that by extending the ICO until December it can boost sales on this project?

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:10:50 AM

can hardcap be achieved with the duration of the project ICO being extended until December? what is the belief that by extending the ICO until December it can boost sales on this project?
Nobody know, and nothing is impossible.

Current fund are $ 24,750,000 and hardcap is $ 60 Million. What do you think, can they increase another 60% to reach hardcap with the remaining 2 month of sale?

Ask yourself, don't ask other people, because no one know for sure whether they can achieve hardcap, we can only believe.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:11:13 AM

Current fund are $ 24,750,000 and hardcap is $ 60 Million. What do you think, can they increase another 60% to reach hardcap with the remaining 2 month of sale?

Ask yourself, don't ask other people, because no one know for sure whether they can achieve hardcap, we can only believe.

Can only be sure to reach hard cap by the end of this year because there could be an extension of time to reach hard cap until the following year. All depends only on the team.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

Can only be sure to reach hard cap by the end of this year because there could be an extension of time to reach hard cap until the following year. All depends only on the team.

There has already been an extension of time till December which will determine if hardcap can be achieve or not, nobody knows maybe a big whale can suddenly discover this project and invest huge amount who knows.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

There has already been an extension of time till December which will determine if hardcap can be achieve or not, nobody knows maybe a big whale can suddenly discover this project and invest huge amount who knows.

All just become a big hope for this project this year. you can wait and hope something big will happen to make everyone happy with this project. Be patient
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:52:59 AM

Well well
Very good news

mmm i don't know.

22 million raised on 88 million of hard cap it's 1/4 of the hardcap. 22 miliion it's almost 3 times of the soft cap!

It's like 7,5million on 30 million of hard cap. There are a lot of project that going well with 1/4 of the hardcap.

I add that 22 miliion it's almost 3 times of the soft cap!

Yeah i get what you mean with your analysis but the way i see it Jinbi project is a bit huge with regards to the field which the project evolves, i think more funds means better infrastructural development and all other expenses will be covered, merging gold with blockchain sounds elaborate and could also be demanding financially.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

Yeah i get what you mean with your analysis but the way i see it Jinbi project is a bit huge with regards to the field which the project evolves, i think more funds means better infrastructural development and all other expenses will be covered, merging gold with blockchain sounds elaborate and could also be demanding financially.
it sounds difficult because gold combined with blockchain is the first thing that ever existed, and JINBI hopes that it can do projects like that, it will look amazing if the JINBI platform has been launched in the world

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

60 million? are you sure.
I remenber that the hardcap is 88 million.

Anyway i think that even 60 million is too hard to reach
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

One more postponement will be comical already, don`t even dare to to think about it, team..
MonsterV
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:55:33 PM

Not $ 88 million.

The true Jinbi hardcap is $ 60 million.

I also have the same thoughts as you, is too hard to reach, but nothing is impossible. Fact will speak.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

Not $ 88 million.

I also have the same thoughts as you, is too hard to reach, but nothing is impossible. Fact will speak.
What about their softcap is it reach already? With that over $24,000 is big enough to start their gold backed token project. I'm assuming that extending the ico for the last 2 months will don't give such big difference unless they were waiting for some big potential investors incoming in reason of extending the Ico, it was too long time already and almost 2 extension of the Ico for this one. I hope it wasn't a money greed to extend the ico.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

Not $ 88 million.

What about their softcap is it reach already? With that over $24,000 is big enough to start their gold backed token project. I'm assuming that extending the ico for the last 2 months will don't give such big difference unless they were waiting for some big potential investors incoming in reason of extending the Ico, it was too long time already and almost 2 extension of the Ico for this one. I hope it wasn't a money greed to extend the ico.

No one can ensure hard cap will be achieved or not because everything can happen until the end of 2018. We can only wait to see the continuation of this big project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: