Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45986 times)
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

@shinharu10282016 I do not know what kind of clarification you want or need. The team said several times that the distribution would be around mid-december.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:24:30 PM

The thing is with all the commotions and development the project has been doing, where are all the other things they promised? Any other news, for example, the bounty payments? I have been following the TG channel even before but I haven't been able to look at any updates regarding bounty payments. Some say its on December, but when really? Waiting for some bull run before releasing the Kraken or something? If anyone from them can clarify, it will be a big help.
for bounty payments like we have to wait first, until the team announces it, it is normal for bounty delays to occur, but that should not happen in this project, hopefully December or January later bounty payments will not experience problems

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:08:20 PM

@asdlolciterquit you can find the new Telegram channel here: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAElPBUVxPWoXeUvX_A. Try talking to Joseph Crawley or Manish.

I have visited it but I can't find their telegram group bounty because everyone seems to be released in the group.

That telegram group is not for bounty, it's just to see the updates and the team news. It is only informative.

I also know about the link you gave, but I only asked about the bounty group that happened to this project. Everyone was excluded from the bounty group.

This is false. There has never been any Jinbi Telegram bounty group.
Hi Sylon how can we receive our bounty now? we do KYC but there is no option there that we need to input our ETH address and status of KYC is still pending approval it seems our hard work and efforts was not paid off with this bounty campaign.  we are losing trust  in bounty campaign with this incident. Sad
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

there is no option there that we need to input our ETH address

There is.
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:38:23 AM

@asdlolciterquit you can find the new Telegram channel here: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAElPBUVxPWoXeUvX_A. Try talking to Joseph Crawley or Manish.

I have visited it but I can't find their telegram group bounty because everyone seems to be released in the group.

That telegram group is not for bounty, it's just to see the updates and the team news. It is only informative.

I also know about the link you gave, but I only asked about the bounty group that happened to this project. Everyone was excluded from the bounty group.

Hi Sylon how can we receive our bounty now? we do KYC but there is no option there that we need to input our ETH address and status of KYC is still pending approval it seems our hard work and efforts was not paid off with this bounty campaign.  we are losing trust  in bounty campaign with this incident. Sad

You only have to wait.
If your KYC docs will be accepted, you will receive your bounties tokens (based on the fact you're not a cheater/fraudster).
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

Guys you should remember you're a bounty hunter and this is not fair you accused jinbi is a scam because they deleted their tg group if you're active on their group you're aware of that
May I know, who that accuse jinbi scam?
Try to mention the person?

I see lately, 'Blakcwhite69' is the person who most often question the status of the telegram.
I think he just asked. And he trying to find answers to confusion. That makes sense.
I have not seen anyone accuse Jinbi of scam for problem telegram this?
So, who that you mean?

Did you read the thread especially the last page you can take a look and come back here if you can't see it then you have a eyes problem dude.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

You only have to wait.
If your KYC docs will be accepted, you will receive your bounties tokens (based on the fact you're not a cheater/fraudster).

Don't get me wrong but now i think getting information regarding bounty and the kyc issues will be more difficult, it was easy to reach out to the team on telegram but now it is not the case, what happens if our kyc happens to be rejected? Who to speak with to resolve such issues? My kyc over 1 week + is still showing pending.
Midgard

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:59:45 PM

So the first link to complete the KYC has been deleted and the telegram group has been deleted (so they can say that you have not passed the KYC and they do not pay you). In this case it is very easy to report them to the INTERPOL for stealing your personal information.

https://www.interpol.int/
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

Lately when I visit their website I can't Find anymore the login option therefore I can't check the status  of my  KYC it seems our hope to get our bounty coins is getting slimmer  day on day no update from Jinbi Team If ever this is a scam  i hope all behind this plan would be jailed and executed.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:26:37 PM

Lately when I visit their website I can't Find anymore the login option therefore I can't check the status  of my  KYC it seems our hope to get our bounty coins is getting slimmer  day on day no update from Jinbi Team If ever this is a scam  i hope all behind this plan would be jailed and executed.

Ummmm they always say read the writing on the wall" i think from the action of deleting telegram group chat abruptly immediately after the sale has ended speaks volume, they say action speaks louder than words' well those that says bounty guys are accusing them for nothing, i hope they are right, but there is question mark to this sudden disappearance Lips sealed

generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

Ummmm they always say read the writing on the wall" i think from the action of deleting telegram group chat abruptly immediately after the sale has ended speaks volume, they say action speaks louder than words' well those that says bounty guys are accusing them for nothing, i hope they are right, but there is question mark to this sudden disappearance Lips sealed
with no warning of deleting a channel or information about the project, this must be taken care of. and immediately confirm to the project that can be contacted. do not transact negatively first. find the source of the problem and the opportunity to get information from this project may be there again. just wait for the next update, if any.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
asche
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:37:04 PM

Stop the FUD.

I just logged to the website. The interface is still there.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:04:11 PM

So what was the jinbi TG channel given on the ANN and Bounty thread?

This bounty campaign will be managed by Sylon.

If you have any technical question regarding this project, please ask it in in our Telegram Chat: https://t.me/jinbitoken.

Stakes you will get from the campaign will allow you to get JINBI tokens at the end of the campaign.
You will receive 3% of all JINBI tokens, based on your number of stakes.

This campaign will last until the end of the Jinbi Token ICO (June 29 2018 July 29 2018, or before if the ICO sells all available tokens).

D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:07:09 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 06:33:02 PM by D1jay

Lately when I visit their website I can't Find anymore the login option therefore I can't check the status  of my  KYC it seems our hope to get our bounty coins is getting slimmer  day on day no update from Jinbi Team If ever this is a scam  i hope all behind this plan would be jailed and executed.

Stop the FUD.

I just logged to the website. The interface is still there.

How you manage to do that because i can't access it too, maybe my browser omits the option to login but i don't see it anymore, but from the below image, you could see that option to login not available or am going on wrong side, if you can help where to find this option, thanks.

asche
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

How you manage to do that

By using something more adequate than just a smartphone - my brain:

https://ico.jinbitoken.io/login
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:27:41 PM

You only have to wait.

i really appreciate that sylon is here to answer to our doubt. I know he is the bounty manager, but it's not so obvious to find him here..
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:34:09 PM

Any user can login without problem, I just did it in two seconds. Having doubts is normal, creating FUD without evidence is not normal.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

Lately when I visit their website I can't Find anymore the login option therefore I can't check the status  of my  KYC it seems our hope to get our bounty coins is getting slimmer  day on day no update from Jinbi Team If ever this is a scam  i hope all behind this plan would be jailed and executed.

Kyc jinbi site is : https://ico.jinbitoken.io/login
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

check here -> https://ico.jinbitoken.io/onboarding

I'm seeing my status, is still "Approval pending", but there is nothing to worry about, we all just have to be patient

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:23:29 PM

chill guys, you know that they're very true from the start so stop creating fuds that can destroy the project! It's really painful in my cells, you guys keep saying that the kyc link has been deleted. Here's the link of the kyc, https://ico.jinbitoken.io/login

For those who asked about the telegram group, there are 2 telegram group/channel that has been created by the Jinbi Team which is the Jinbi Official Group and the Jinbi Channel, the group was removed because the sales has ended according to Joseph Crawley. So let's join to the channel and wait for the next announcement about the payment.

I'm not part of the jinbi team, though it's impossible to be uneasy since all of us are waiting for a huge profit. I'm just being optimistic because I don't want to stress myself to another project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: