Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 45996 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:18:46 PM

To me i don't see anything lacking in what he said, if anyone is finding it difficult to comprehend that simple and straight forward sentence then that's a Big Shame as well, you don't need to sugarcoat the sentence, "All we can do is Wait" is very simple and direct for any learned person to understand.
It is left for whoever choses to wait what they do in between the process of waiting, it is not in his place to tell you or anyone how to utilize your waiting period. Hope you understand that.
I don't understand and I don't want to understand, I have my own opinion, and I hold my opinion with strong Tongue

Those who come here to make trouble, exaggerate small problem, find fault with other, they are a collection of envy people.

If you come here to wait, please! don't do anything, keep waiting (stay here for 24 hours full), okay Wink

Obviously you can't understand nothing, trying to be holier than thou, nobody is trying to make trouble from what i have seen so stop acting like one Mr know it all, everyone is entitled to their opinion and it is not up to you to tell people how to make a post, stop trying so had to make everyone look bad and claim to be the only good guy, it doesn't suit you  Grin

N.B waiting does not necessarily stop you from doing other things, incase you are not aware of this Wink Lol!!!!

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:02:01 PM

"ico" subdomain does not work.

This is the current link https://jinbi.nivaura.com/login
the https://ico.jinbitoken.io is down. Please be advised.

This link comes from @joseph crawley.

Bounty participants will not be passed until Jan at the earliest. Accredited investors will receive tokens in the coming days.
big_daddy

Activity: 1666
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 12:25:24 PM

Bounty participants will not be passed until Jan at the earliest. Accredited investors will receive tokens in the coming days.

how official is the new link above?
it can be behind a data collector...  Huh

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
big_daddy

Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

update:

my link is working -> https://ico.jinbitoken.io/onboarding

see here:

Belive me, I am not confident to use the above link ....nivaura.com/login

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
Midgard

Activity: 201
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:21:05 PM

More delays in jinbi? Jajajajajaja fucking scammers!
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:24:26 PM

This is what I like, and I been long enough waiting for someone like you to appear here Wink

everyone is entitled to their opinion and it is not up to you to tell people how to make a post
So, the meaning you are one of those who feel I teach you how to make a post, haha

stop trying so had to make everyone look bad and claim to be the only good guy
Maybe you are the person, the person who looks bad (Because only you look restless).
And I have never said that I am better than other. Only you say it Tongue

Note : Your laughter is like laughing at your self Grin
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:37:26 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 01:49:56 PM by D1jay

This is what I like, and I been long enough waiting for someone like you to appear here Wink

everyone is entitled to their opinion and it is not up to you to tell people how to make a post
So, the meaning you are one of those who feel I teach you how to make a post, haha

stop trying so had to make everyone look bad and claim to be the only good guy
Maybe you are the person, the person who looks bad (Because only you look restless).
And I have never said that I am better than other. Only you say it Tongue

Note : Your laughter is like laughing at your self Grin

Lol! You are absolutely laughing at your own self, you spend so much time here trying to find fault in everyone's post, at least you yourself can see how many post of others you have responded to Cheesy just doing nothing but spamming this thread, go and utilize your wannabe attitude some place else Wink
Lol! Me and you i wonder who is restless Shocked calling everyone out as if you are any better Tongue
You don't need to pretend here, we know your type Grin hiding behind the mask of the good guy Cheesy
I think you get the message now Wink no more replies from my humble self Smiley
Get a life Lips sealed

NB-
There is no way you can teach me how to post considering yours Grin LOL!

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

And why do you come and tell us that and Jinbi's team does not make an official announcement? If it's a joke it's not funny...
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:03:24 PM

Lol! You are absolutely laughing at your own self, you spend so much time here trying to find fault in everyone's post, at least you yourself can see how many post of others you have responded to Cheesy just doing nothing but spamming this thread, go and utilize your wannabe attitude some place else Wink
Lol! Me and you i wonder who is restless Shocked calling everyone out as if you are any better Tongue
You don't need to pretend here, we know your type Grin hiding behind the mask of the good guy Cheesy
Get a life Lips sealed

NB-
The more come here, the more seen until where ability you in argument
Personal attacks is defeat in a debate.
And now the public can see who is looking for other people's mistake, and turn to personality attack. Haha serve you, I only lying in bed (proof how easy it is debate with you, and how superficial the way you debate) Cheesy

All the contents of your post really cannot be applied with logic. The content are only meaningless writing Grin

Speaking of posting spam, see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2100999;sa=showPosts
Take a mirror and look in the mirror Tongue

For me, you is opponent debate easiest that ever I facing Grin
D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:23:39 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 05:08:58 AM by D1jay

Get a life Lips sealed

NB-
The more come here, the more seen until where ability you in argument
Personal attacks is defeat in a debate.
And now the public can see who is looking for other people's mistake, and turn to personality attack. Haha serve you, I only lying in bed (proof how easy it is debate with you, and how superficial the way you debate) Cheesy

All the contents of your post really cannot be applied with logic. The content are only meaningless writing Grin

Speaking of posting spam, see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2100999;sa=showPosts
Take a mirror and look in the mirror Tongue

For me, you is opponent debate easiest that ever I facing Grin

Read through your post man, they hurt my ears Grin Lol!

asdlolciterquit

Merit: 565

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:27:39 PM

And why do you come and tell us that and Jinbi's team does not make an official announcement? If it's a joke it's not funny...

i think is only his hopinion. Maybe he's right, it's not difficult that they want to give token to the Accredited investors before than the bounty hunter.
kentpaul

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

your money is long gone, lars is probably in Vegas living it up and they will keep stringing you along hoping most of your give up and move on
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

@asdlolciterquit I have not questioned anything, I just asked why there is no news from the team about that.
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:25:50 PM

Strangely enough the team don't find it deserving to update here on thread about the lates news revolving kyc and bounty or even the next step of development the project is taking, since telegram is no more i think here is best place to communicate Roll Eyes
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:52:38 AM

what about the continuation of this project?
will they distribute Jinbi tokens or not?
why is there no update on all of this?
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:38:12 AM

we just wait for the next news, it looks like the team is busy taking care of the others so there is no update here, all of them are also looking forward to a good thing here, hopefully the team will soon provide definite clarity.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

we just wait for the next news, it looks like the team is busy taking care of the others so there is no update here, all of them are also looking forward to a good thing here, hopefully the team will soon provide definite clarity.
I am sure that the team is currently trying to develop its project so that it develops further and most importantly we wait patiently for the updates made by the team and continue to support the team
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

how official is the new link above?
it can be behind a data collector...  Huh

Official telegram account of joseph crawley sent me that link.
I chatted him since the start of jinbi here, so i can't be wrong that he is the real crawley.

I came here just to inform you guys, btw I'm a bounty participant too. You're being aggressive with your statements and not thinking what will you say. Also, it's very common that the investors will receive the profit first before the bounty hunter. It's a basic and very common topic when it comes to distribution. If the bounty hunters received first, they will just dump the token for the sake of profit, basically the market of jinbi will get down before the investors receive the tokens.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

I am sure that the team is currently trying to develop its project so that it develops further and most importantly we wait patiently for the updates made by the team and continue to support the team
They maybe are doing development, but the team jinbi is too closed. The public / community cannot explore too much about Jinbi, because of no openness from of the Jinbi team. And this makes everyone wonder what the Jinbi team is doing.

My presence here is just because waiting jinbi token issued, that is it, considering that it will happen this month december 2018.
kentpaul

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

I have a question.

In the real world, not the nerd fantasy that is Cryptardom, you pay for things in USD.

Jinbi was funded in Ethereum right? Did they immediately swap that to USD or are the funds still in this turd you call Ethereum?

I ask as the value of Ethereum has more than halved in the last month alone, so their fund raising will be falling short of target to fund the mine if its still in Ether.

Serious question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: