Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:24:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📒⭐👑 Jinbi Token ~ ‘The Golden ICO’ - Merging Gold With Blockchain 👑⭐📒  (Read 46001 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:15:17 PM

I have a question.

In the real world, not the nerd fantasy that is Cryptardom, you pay for things in USD.

Jinbi was funded in Ethereum right? Did they immediately swap that to USD or are the funds still in this turd you call Ethereum?

I ask as the value of Ethereum has more than halved in the last month alone, so their fund raising will be falling short of target to fund the mine if its still in Ether.

Serious question.

i will assume they are smart enough to do the right thing at the right time otherwise that will be a huge decline in the funds raised during the entire sale period, at the time jinbi started the crowd-sale the market was a bit better and price of eth was higher than present, the best time to swap  to usd, if not, that wont be good for the project financial wise so to speak. 

bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

always positive thinking about this project, because the Jinbi team should provide the best for investors and supporters of this project and hopefully in December there will be good news about distribution and exchange for Jinbi.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

The statement that "team is too busy in development, to post 1 post here" is more then funny.
5 minutes needed in a week, to announce elementary information.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

The statement that "team is too busy in development, to post 1 post here" is more then funny.

we can only wait for the development team to announce it to stay calm,
which is clear Jinbi is still updating on their social media, so we don't need to worry

D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:03:47 AM

which is clear Jinbi is still updating on their social media, so we don't need to worry

Well thank you for your input, at least now i know someone can actually make that statement "we can only wait" and don't find theirself been attacked by some element here trying to claim otherwise, this is a common term use by majority but suddenly someone has a better definition of it Grin
Anyways, Lets just wait and hope at the end of December there will be an update from the team.

Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:03:19 AM

If it's true, then we don't worry anymore because if we are worried, of course it can cause problems, it seems that it is important that we have to be calm and be patient to wait for the team to announce the information
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:58:13 AM

If it's true, then we don't worry anymore because if we are worried, of course it can cause problems, it seems that it is important that we have to be calm and be patient to wait for the team to announce the information
I agree with everything that it should be so patient in waiting for a new info from the team about Jinbi tokens, and sure the team will always try to give the best for all, just pray that everything will run smoothly and give good news.

kentpaul

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

I have a question.

In the real world, not the nerd fantasy that is Cryptardom, you pay for things in USD.

Jinbi was funded in Ethereum right? Did they immediately swap that to USD or are the funds still in this turd you call Ethereum?

I ask as the value of Ethereum has more than halved in the last month alone, so their fund raising will be falling short of target to fund the mine if its still in Ether.

Serious question.

i will assume they are smart enough to do the right thing at the right time

Hahaha, have you ever met Joe? He is a chubby moron with a crap degree whose only real professional experience is working for Lars Steffensen at Ebullio and now working for Lars here.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

I agree with everything that it should be so patient in waiting for a new info from the team about Jinbi tokens, and sure the team will always try to give the best for all, just pray that everything will run smoothly and give good news.
Yups, what you say is true, I'm sure for sure the team at this time has tried as much as possible for the project so we have to believe in the team and don't have to doubt it, but we have to follow the news anyway
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:13:06 AM

if there is a project that has a team like this that is closed to the development of the project to the participants themselves, it certainly makes them worried and we can only hope that the best hope is that in the future this project can prosper the supporters.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:20:53 AM

if there is a project that has a team like this that is closed to the development of the project to the participants themselves, it certainly makes them worried and we can only hope that the best hope is that in the future this project can prosper the supporters.
Hopefully, we are always looking forward to the good news from the team in this project, long awaiting it, hopefully the good news will be given by this team.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:43:52 AM

yes, I think you are right, but at least one of the teams gives us a little information that we are not anxious about waiting for something unclear.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 02:49:08 AM

yes, I think you are right, but at least one of the teams gives us a little information that we are not anxious about waiting for something unclear.

You can see this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3448783.msg48584385#msg48584385. Maybe everyone's questions begin to be answered even though they don't have a significant explanation.

D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:45:48 AM

You can see this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3448783.msg48584385#msg48584385. Maybe everyone's questions begin to be answered even though they don't have a significant explanation.

yeah that link does not really confirm anything but some of the bounty participant voicing their irritation about the whole situation, someonealready said above the best thing to do is wait for the period which payment will suppose to commence, if nothing happens then it will be clear where the trust of the project and that of the bounty manager, by now participants should here update about kyc, if anyone as been approved so far of the kyc.

Midgard

Activity: 201
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:20:22 PM

Joseph Crawley said that the token distribution would start on December 17... Will they keep posting nonsense tweets and will not distribute the tokens? Is jinbi SCAM?
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

Joseph Crawley said that the token distribution would start on December 17... Will they keep posting nonsense tweets and will not distribute the tokens? Is jinbi SCAM?
Means, then, is the token distribution currently being done because this is December 21 and for the problem of Jinbi scam or not, I also don't know, so it's better that we follow the news to make it clearer

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:09:33 PM

The latest newsletter can be found via jinbi official twitter : https://twitter.com/JinbiToken/status/1065961543597207552 or telegram channel : https://t.co/1K4iI583Cw
It's amazing to know they raised $47,500,000 !!!
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:09:38 AM

Means, then, is the token distribution currently being done because this is December 21 and for the problem of Jinbi scam or not, I also don't know, so it's better that we follow the news to make it clearer
as the bounties do have to be heartened and have a lot of patience to control distribution, the team will definitely give the best to the participants, perhaps because of unfavorable market conditions so the distribution is slow.

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

as the bounties do have to be heartened and have a lot of patience to control distribution, the team will definitely give the best to the participants, perhaps because of unfavorable market conditions so the distribution is slow.
can only wait for clear certainty from the team, all hope for the good for the future of all, all believe the team will always try to provide the best for participants who join, it still takes a lot of time to control the distribution in progress.

D1jay
Copper Member

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:28:48 AM

anyone has been pass the kyc yet? i know this is requirement to receive payment and if participants don't get kyc verification till now how can they claim payment, December only has few days before ending and still no update about kyc Embarrassed
hope something good will come soon, 2019 is around the corner, there should be update by now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: