Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Diversify Investments  (Read 4070 times)
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

when investing in bitcoin is really good we only gradually get 10% of your income if we already have a company that we believe in. Apart from that we can also anticipate prices to fall by investing that we gradually get bitcoin at a price that is fixed. also must be smart in determining the strategy when to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

Diversify investment is an important thing, we have to do this because there is no guarantee that relying on one type of investment can be successful, by diversifying investment, then we can expect from others.
Diversifying investment is good yes, like what happens now Ethereum was too much in deep if you have a doubt on this coin we can diversify our investment altcoins to bitcoin it seems bitcoin now did not down price too much.
Diversifying also can avoid possible losses in investment but it is not totally cured in the market.

This is a good strategies to avoid big loss but as we can see the market is really down and making more investments with different coins may give us some good profit too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:26:52 PM

investing in bitcoin can indeed be an option but when you want to invest you also have to have the right company investment for you to invest, invest in coins using the way you go by 10% of your income and gradually to overcome falling prices and run your finances.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

Usually they recommend you to diversify your investment, so you avoid losses.

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

What if I invest little by little, only in Bitcoin, would that work as well ?
Investing solely in bitcoin is always OK, since even in such a case you can make at least a 10-15% profit due to price fluctuations.
Though btc is a good investment even if you don't wanna do daily/weekly trading - just buy your 0.2 btc and watch them grow in a lon-term perspective.

CryptomartN

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

It is often very good for you to diversify your investments so that if one of your investment fails you, the other one will serve as a back up.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

Read the few pages of this thread and saw that majority of the people here sees diversification as buying other cryptocurrencies, which I really think is wrong as buying another cryptocurrency is not called diversification because it is in the same industry or market, if you are looking to diversify you must look outside of cryptocurrencies and see potential in other assets such as land and stocks. To make it clear diversification is a way to protect your money and you can't do that if you still put your money in one industry. Just take a look what happened yesterday everybody in the cryptocurrency market is down because BTC affects all cryptocurrencies.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

The point is not to diversify investments, but to make the right investments: if they are diversified, but they are all wrong, money is lost equally.
Many better make few investments but good ones.

tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

But as a real approach, having $1.5k, would you invest in how many cryptocurrencies ?

Investing in bitcoin is one of the right choices rather than investing in altcoin because it is risky, in my opinion if investing in bitcoin is bright in the future let alone you have a lot of money.
Soneo

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

Is there any solution to invest in cryptocurrency not? The solution is highly profitable, I feel Bitcoin prices are pretty high although it's down but I can buy another coin. I need some advice.

In my opinion, Investment is a good way to generate current return on capital.
Business strategy works if you diversify your investment and it is now the day for investors to invest in many projects because if you suffer losses from one side then you will adjust losses from the other side and in this way we can minimize risk and we can do more many advantages in this way.
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:54:57 PM

Diversification will definitely protect your investments. No matter how large the investment, they must be diversified.
ibrayzorhaf

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

maybe more precisely to invest in trials first. but if you are sure that crypto will be able to invest everything. but for beginners it might be better to invest a little first.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:02:56 PM

Diversification will definitely protect your investments. No matter how large the investment, they must be diversified.
Simply create different opportunities for investors. To limit the sadness that occurs to the market. Helps to balance finances and to be successful quickly.
littlestar92

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

To do this, we have to learn a lot. To have more knowledge in the field of investment we can diversify investment. If you do this then you will get more profit.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:28:37 PM

It will be a risk as well. Some of your investment might have a loss or some might earn, but with a small amount only. Unless the price of it rise beyond 50%.

Investing in several different cryptocurrency could minimize your loss, so as your income. Aside from that it will require a lot of your time monitoring them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTC_BTC

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:57:56 AM

On the other hand there are also investors who contradict or disagree with diversification. This model investor usually has the ability to control his investment: having education, experience and excessive money. Examples of people who really focus on one type of investment are Warren Buffet
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:57:32 AM

I think that if we diversify our investment, we have little risk to take than investing in just one coin. But before you diversify your investments, it should be very important that you carefully study which coins to invest in. Investing in bitcoin is very risky, but we can also be sure that we can have good profit in the future.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:42:29 AM

Diversified investment is very risky, but it is not recommended to invest a little bit, buy a good time to buy directly, and then you just have to wait patiently.
Enough of the talks about risk. Generally, everything is risky. Diversifying investment is one pethos people have been using  to cope with the funny crypto market. This approach could be tested. There is no crime in trying. If one knows his coins to a reliable extent, it will help in choosing the crypto-coina.
divesify asset is one of methode to avoid big losses.if have only one cryptocurrency  and when it drop loss or maybe dev left this projects we can loss all of our money.

If your choice is the cryptocurrency, invest in different altcoins. Additionally, buy some precious metals and real estate when the amount of your money lets you do it.
Gogosialver

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:03:42 AM

Diversifying too much is not reasonable. Too much portfolio means too much risk, too. While you do this, you should 3-4 coins that are reliable for you. Thus, your investment risk will decrease.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:10:13 AM

If I have $ 1k5, I will only invest in 2-3 potential altcoins. I do not want to have too many altcoins in my portfolio because I want a definitely profitable portfolio. Invest in your thoughts, if there is a mistake, correct it and be sure in the future you will succeed.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 06:15:56 AM

Investment Diversification is very important, Investment Diversification is the same as launching our transactions and we can receive net what we will get to transact in Investment Diversification
In addition to this, the investment diversification helps you minimize the risk of your investment. If you diversify the investment, you will be able to earn a portion of an extra income from the additional coins or at least escape from the loss that can occur as the market crashes. This method is used by almost all the investors because the market is uncertain and it looks the only way out of few others to manage things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: