Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:40:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Shut Up Bitcoin Haters  (Read 1833 times)
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

Actually for me, we do not need to shut them up because we are not here to convice them on how beneficial the bitcoin is. we are here for bitcoin, to spread it and to earn. If anyone hates bitcoin, let them. we do not need their hate and doubt. Let us focus on how we can make our relationship with bitcoins strong and firm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:32:35 PM

You don't need to shut up the bitcoin haters. Bitcoin will do this on its own. When it show ts magic then everybody will be stunnned due to its tricks to surprise the bitcoin haters.
alihasangoto

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:38:19 PM

There is an Idiom "Action speak louder than words". No need to make someone shutup, make them noise. You do your work and update about your progress. Soon they will go on silent mode.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:39:42 PM

we just need to do a question and answer session and straighten out the wrong understanding of them. Most of them do not understand the latest theories and news entirely, or they are dominated by victims of ponzi schemes. But this is rather difficult for people living in a country that forbids bitcoin, but our job is to straighten all the important things out of their dislike and stay focused on what we do.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

We should not care about bitcoin haters. If they do not believe in bitcoin then don't because it won't affect in our earnings and we are just wasting time arguing with them about bitcoin. They hate bitcoin but they keep repeating their dumb questions "If bitcoin is a good as a source of income?". We should ignore them for them to shut their mouth.
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

Dont waste time to shut bitcoin haters, you can not please everybody, just ignore them, and continue to aim big with the help of bitcoin, just enjoy experiencing the benefits of it and let haters witness your progress.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:24:47 PM

Your success will be your main proof to those bitcoin haters,  let them watch you being rich,  they will and surely notice it,  so don't let them bother you,  just enjoy gaining!
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

Yes most of the time people surround you keeps telling that bitcoin is a scam.Me if someone told me those things I just dont mind them coz first and foremost I dont need them.They are the type of people that even you will explain everything they still dont believe it.They are a negative thinker.Thats why its only a waste of time if I will spare my time in arguing to them.I rather show what I got from joining bitcoin coz thats the only thing that may change their mind and shut their mouth.
Nevkeke

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:42:23 PM

Popular thinks have fans and haters. It is not a problem. We don't have to argue with them. If they don't like bitcoin we can not force them. Let them go. Or say them "yes fight it and it makes bitcoin more popular"  Smiley Smiley
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

I prefer to ignore them. If you don't like something them simply mind your own business and don't say bad comments about something you don't even know what It really is. If you spend your time searching for informations and you find good reasons to support your comments then I accept it. But don't come to me and talk about something you never used before and don't know anything about.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:59 PM

how to turn off the bitcon hater. By showing them the results we get from investing in bitcoin ..Therefore . which they once hated with bitcoin but now they want to learn and join in bitcoin ..
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:51:04 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 03:13:15 AM by KingScorpio

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com

Bitcoin does good job freeing us from banksters but after that if bitcoin is still most important currency we are backward and made evreything worse

gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

Dont mind them just enjoy what you are doing, while they bash bitcoin you enjoy it and get a profit. Many people are hate bitcoin because they believed that bitcoin scam.
So go on dont mind very people that hate bitcoin.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

Dispelling Some of the Most Common Arguments Against Crypto

Once in a while, every crypto-enthusiast will run into somebody who is skeptical of the industry altogether. People like this usually have never invested before, or did once but lost their money. As somebody who cares about the field of cryptocurrency and has invested several times in the past, it can be mind-numbing and frustrating to hear the opinions of people who have only ever read headlines and soundbites regarding the topic.

Make note, it is reasonable to be skeptical of cryptocurrency and present some well-researched arguments against them, but the people being referred to here are those that know very little about the industry and have no noticeable desire to get acquainted with it.

Here are some of the most common arguments you will hear against cryptocurrency (either from people you know or from news outlets) and some simple responses to them.

“Cryptocurrency is a pyramid scheme.”
Occasionally, I will run into a person who claims that cryptocurrency (or more specifically bitcoin) is a pyramid scheme and that only those who were first to the market will be able to make a reasonable profit from it.

While it is true that the earliest adopters of coins like bitcoin and ether have seen the most significant increases in their profits – this does not make it a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are structured so that subordinate investors must pay or hand over a percentage of earnings to a higher level investor. This is not the case with cryptocurrency— if you head to an exchange to buy a coin, it is possible you will be buying from somebody who is at the same level as you (i.e., they invested around the same time you did). This is not possible with pyramid schemes since the only way to make money is to recruit new members. With cryptocurrency, you can trade and exchange with new or old investors. Also note, the main aim of cryptocurrency is not necessarily to get new investors since the price of a coin does not exactly rise due to adoption. Positive news regarding programming updates, partnerships, and new features can also just as quickly raise the price of a coin.

“Cryptocurrency is only used to buy drugs and launder money.”
This statement is commonly used by media outlets as a way to discredit the entire industry and the technology behind it. The best way to refute this statement is to briefly explain the nature of the blockchain and the sheer level of transparency that cryptocurrency offers. Most people who do not know anything about the industry get the impression that using this currency automatically masks your identity and your movements.

Explain to them that most coins have a global database of transactions which can freely be viewed by anybody. This, alone, is enough to discourage people from laundering money and purchasing illicit substances since law enforcement, the IRS, and other government bodies can track purchases with more ease than fiat.

“There is no underlying. value”
This is a half-truth. While cryptocurrency does not rest its value on assets like gold or land, it instead derives value from its developers and its code. Arguably, this is similar to how legal tender derives its value from its government and laws. Similar to how a decision or press conference from the President can affect the price of USD, an announcement from a lead developer can affect the price of Litecoin.

“It is too late to make money.”
I have personally found this argument to be said by people who only know of one cryptocurrency: bitcoin. Generally, the easiest way to open their mind is to show them that CoinMarketCap actually lists over 1500 coins and tokens. Of course, only a fraction of them are worth investment, but it proves that the industry is expansive.

New coins and tokens are constantly entering the market, many of which shoot up in price significantly after a while. One coin that has not had a long history, but is valued highly, is Nano. The coin only came into existence in early 2017, but in the space of a little over a year it has risen to the 28th spot. The main reason for this is the team it has and the technology it runs on. Finding a new coin with a great set of programmers and impressive code can be one way of making money in the industry. Of course, it is not the only way. The much larger coins like bitcoin, ether, and monero are still considered good investments now— this is because people still think the technology is undervalued. If that is the case, then it certainly is not too late to make money.

Originally published at cryptodisrupt.com
There is really no need to shut them up. I mean, who are they for you to waste your precious time? You're just gonna place a huge burden on your shoulder which may even get heavier until you could not carry it anymore. I'm not saying that I have no concern with how people treat or say about Bitcoin. It's just not practical for me to frustrate myself with people who could not contribute to my well being! See, you can never please everyone. This is same with Bitcoin. Since it is quite new to most, they will think differently about it. Time will come that these people will see and understand the value of Bitcoin.

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:22:57 PM

If indeed cryptocurrencies have significantly improved your life in a way that it is very obvious for anyone to see, then it will be easy to shut these haters up. It is not unusual to see haters. They are the ones who ignorantly call cryptocurrency a scam and they are not ready to learn. One thing is sure, the success results will speak for the cryptocurrency enthusiasts and shut haters up.
Larrycool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

It is very simple, simply don't pay attention to those who hate Bitcoin. Basically, these people don`t understand anything in crypto-currencies and they are afraid of this phenomenon. It is easier for them to criticize and be hostile to this sphere than to understand this fact that bitcoin is quite significant.
noelanora99

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:26:45 PM

Let them be a haters, it's their loss anyway. Soon those people will know that an opportunity has fly by the window. They'll surely regret turning their back on it because of the lack of knowledge or any other malicious intention they had in mind. Making our success be their lost.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:36:32 PM

You don't need to listen or care to those who hate bitcoin. Just keep on doing your job for you to earn. If you already earned, show it to them. And prove to them that it is wrong to hate bitcoin.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

I think the best way to shut up bitcoin haters is to prove that you are earning on bitcoin. When I was starting at bitcoin, there are a lot of negative comments from my friends and they were always telling me to be cautious. Only a few of them supported me and those people are investing on bitcoin as well. They are earning enough money for their needs and they never regret investing on bitcoin even if the price goes up and down.

Me too.. When Iam entering bitcoin I always encountered people who really hate bitcoin. They don't know what iam doing, and the prettiest gift of bitcoin from the people who use it and really trust about it. For the best way to keep shut of their mouth is to see the best profit what you have now, and it's the best prove to make them believe or maybe they're not.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:59:06 AM

Yeah theres a lot of people who doesnt even understand and know alot about bitcoin, for some unknown reason hates and against it.
And the worst case is that they're spreading false news against bitcoin and makes those new investors to hesitate.

They just believed in news which is sometimes biased and fake.
We cant stop them from spreading those stories because we cant control them. But i think we can give advice for those people who listen and doubting about bitcoin. If they are posting in Social Media which is for you is not true, then you can argue with it. That way they may know that they are in fault and shut them up. Also we need to say those advantages, benefits and possible risks to everyone and let them be judge if they would still continue investing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: