Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:30:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84625 times)
WillerTex

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:33:14 AM

many interesting option in project. will be back with questions once I learned more about the project

There is a bunch of info in the whitepaper, but I haven't been able to check if they have any videos available.

There are actually 2 video available at the moment

In the first one Treon founders talking about Treon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWR4C-7zLcU&t=8s

And 2nd one is short overview of Treon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv7hNgExHZA
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Do you have bounty campaign goin on, and can newbie join too?
kampratt

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

this project has a good concept, I'm sure this project will be successful
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

Do you have any competition on the market,some other project that is planning to offer same services?
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:24:57 AM

There is still about 10 days left until the ICO started.
Before that time comes, do you open some Pre-ICO for this coins?
If there is, where could I get that infos.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

What is actually a pre-ICO? Is it like a pre-sale or something?
CryptoExtrem

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

Good project.
If you want android wallet , our team can make it:

- Web wallet  ---> 0.06 btc
- Android  wallet —-> 0.14 btc
- IOS wallet ---> 0.2 btc

If you are interested, please contact us. We offer  professional and reliable work.

Regards.

Since team is perfectly able to make this complex application, im sure wallet wont be an issue.

Sure Mate. Good luck !
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

Do you have bounty campaign goin on, and can newbie join too?
UncleT

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:04:27 PM

Do you have any competition on the market,some other project that is planning to offer same services?

Competition is good, it drives you forward and gets you to deliver a better product IMHO. So I hope they have some competition.
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:05:30 PM

many interesting option in project. will be back with questions once I learned more about the project

There is a bunch of info in the whitepaper, but I haven't been able to check if they have any videos available.

Thank you for sharing the videos. Short and to the point. Smiley
yjupio

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

It's very nice when you provide full information in a effective way to eveyone.  Surely that I will keep an eyes on this one.  Goodluck
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

Treon – The First Tokenized Universal Utility Payment Platform Based on The Blockchain is Set to Launch The ICO Pre-Sale on May 21st:
https://bitcoingarden.org/treon-the-first-tokenized-universal-utility-payment-platform-based-on-the-blockchain/

Blockchain Technology and the use of cryptocurrency have made their way into almost every facet of day-to-day life. It was only a matter of time before blockchain technology would be tapped for use in the payment of utility bills. The time has come, and ‘Treon’ is going to introduce a tokenized utility payment platform to the world and its much anticipated ICO Pre-Sale is scheduled for May 21st, 2018. ‘Treon’ is actually creating a new paradigm in the way consumers worldwide will be able to pay for utilities such as telecom, energy and water.

‘Treon’ takes the form of a user-friendly mobile app and digital wallet that enable consumers to settle their utility bills through one consolidated dashboard using Treon’s TXO tokens. This disruptive technology will make everybody’s life hassle-free, eradicate the need to make costly trips to utility companies or queuing in long lines and avoid all the processing fees when settling utility bills through a bank account. The ‘Treon’ token is a definite solution for the unbanked that constitutes a considerable percentage of 76% of the total number of mobile users globally. From now on, they will join the rest of society and have access to the same digital system to pay their utility bills....

Now this is really taking crypto to the next level. And it seems to me like the objective is to go global.

Absolutely, this is an application that can be used in every country, it's easy to use and almost everybody needs it  Cheesy
Bacara

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:46:51 PM

Thank you for sharing. The application seems very useful Smiley
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

It's very nice when you provide full information in a effective way to eveyone.  Surely that I will keep an eyes on this one.  Goodluck

These things must be transparent, clearly displayed and accessible to all future investors and users.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:44:54 PM

These things must be transparent, clearly displayed and accessible to all future investors and users.

Serious investors demand transparency, and if a project is lacking it, it might reach its goal.
TreonTeam

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:35:36 AM

What is actually a pre-ICO? Is it like a pre-sale or something?

Yes, it's like a Pre-sale where you will get an advantage of bonus token up to 30% and treon pre-ICO will start on 21st May 2018, keep in touch with our facebook, twitter and reddit page and as we are going to announce a big surprise on 16th or  17th may 2018
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

Serious investors demand transparency, and if a project is lacking it, it might reach its goal.

Understandably, it is difficult for anyone to invest in any project that is not transparent.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

Hello, in which countries this application will be available at the start? Thanks

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
descuri

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

Hello, in which countries this application will be available at the start? Thanks

I second this question - where do you plan to start using the app first? what is the target audience country?
KojiCar

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

I guess when some legal regulations are solved, I assume that it will be in the countries with the good payment power
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: