Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:19:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84625 times)
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

Hello, in which countries this application will be available at the start? Thanks

I second this question - where do you plan to start using the app first? what is the target audience country?

And which app will you first develop, android or iOS?
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

How big is your team,and where is your headquarters?
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

Hello, in which countries this application will be available at the start? Thanks

I second this question - where do you plan to start using the app first? what is the target audience country?

Android would make more sense,as it holds majority of the market.But lest wait and see.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:05:44 PM

I read that you plan to start with telecommunication companies for start.You already started negotiations with them?
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

Android would make more sense,as it holds majority of the market.But lest wait and see.

In case Treon plans to start on NA market,iOS app is probably way to go.For any other region,Android is the best.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

In case Treon plans to start on NA market,iOS app is probably way to go.For any other region,Android is the best.

Almost all projects plan to start in the NA market I think this one will too.
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

In that case iOS is obviously the primary target for devolepers.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

I read that you plan to start with telecommunication companies for start.You already started negotiations with them?

A very good business decision, the market for telecommunication companies is huge
constructive_criticism

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

A very good business decision, the market for telecommunication companies is huge

Well, that's a sector that won't go out of business any time soon. Does anybody know if any telecommunication companies deal with crypto?
TreonTeam

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

There is still about 10 days left until the ICO started.
Before that time comes, do you open some Pre-ICO for this coins?
If there is, where could I get that infos.

What is actually a pre-ICO? Is it like a pre-sale or something?

Yes, it's like a Pre-sale where you will get an advantage of bonus token up to 30% and treon pre-ICO will start on 21st May 2018, keep in touch with our facebook, twitter and reddit page and as we are going to announce a big surprise on 16th or  17th may 2018
This is a project that we have been working on for quite some time to bring a differentiated service to customers around the world.
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

Yes we have been in active discussions for some time with a number of them.

Yes it is.

Well, that's a sector that won't go out of business any time soon. Does anybody know if any telecommunication companies deal with crypto?
Not yet
TreonTeam

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

Do you have bounty campaign goin on, and can newbie join too?
Yes we have a live Bounty campaign you can join at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3407371
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

Yes we have a live Bounty campaign you can join at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3407371

Good that you included the JR Members in the sig campaign. Some projects do not.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

Good that you included the JR Members in the sig campaign. Some projects do not.

I don't get why projects do that? I would think they would want any possible promotion they could get.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:36:37 AM

I agree, it is a huge and fast growing business, it's a matter of a time when some telecommunication company will switch to crypto.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:45:53 AM

"Treon Dashboard App and Wallet: A smartphone application that securely and seamlessly manages your TXO tokens and other supported fiat and crypto currencies. The beta version of the app supports TXO, BTC, ETH and USD."

This means that initially you will support fiat, right?
UncleT

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:47:43 AM

I agree, it is a huge and fast growing business, it's a matter of a time when some telecommunication company will switch to crypto.

I know there were some ICOs that tackled this issue, and I read somewhere that Telenor was going in the crypto direction. Maybe someone else has some info on that.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:54:21 AM

I know there were some ICOs that tackled this issue, and I read somewhere that Telenor was going in the crypto direction. Maybe someone else has some info on that.

I think that is a thing of the short upcoming future - just a matter of time. Telenor is a huge provider so it is a good sign.
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:04:02 AM

Thats true,too many elitist bounty campaigns.Hopefully ill reach jr member soon so i can join Treon bounty campaign.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

How experienced is your team that is working on the application?

I mean can you share us some previous projects they worked on?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: