Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84625 times)
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

What currency do I need to buy your tokens? Can it be done with euros or dollars?

You can buy them with BTC or ETH

It's a bit of a hassle if you have to first purchase ETH or BTC to buy this token, but tbh people that want to buy probably have some crypto already so...
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:36:27 PM

What currency do I need to buy your tokens? Can it be done with euros or dollars?

It's a bit of a hassle if you have to first purchase ETH or BTC to buy this token, but tbh people that want to buy probably have some crypto already so...

I agree, but for now this procedure is like that....
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:34:22 AM

a project that has an interesting concept and it has a very useful purpose for society. hopefully this project can be a huge success and deliver results that did not disappoint.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:38:19 AM

a project that has an interesting concept and it has a very useful purpose for society. hopefully this project can be a huge success and deliver results that did not disappoint.
we'll see for the future, I also believe if the team in this project is always spirit and compact to develop this project for success will be achieved later.

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

we'll see for the future, I also believe if the team in this project is always spirit and compact to develop this project for success will be achieved later.
the team will certainly always excited to administering this project, because the team is certainly expecting a managed project can be a huge success and can give stunning results.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:23:58 AM

It is true the hard work of the team is absolutely required of this project so that later can be successfully reached its target and of course supported by the spirit of participants in help promote the projects.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

the team will certainly always excited to administering this project, because the team is certainly expecting a managed project can be a huge success and can give stunning results.
really, we all definitely look forward to the best news from the team about this project, hopefully later the results will not disappoint.
antonks

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:44:00 AM

very interesting project do we have a full roadmap somewhere?
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

I expect the project that brought a very good goal it will be managed very well by the team, so that the project can be successful and deliver results that did not disappoint.

atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:39:01 AM

I expect the project that brought a very good goal it will be managed very well by the team, so that the project can be successful and deliver results that did not disappoint.
the team that works in the project will definitely work well for this project, and to make the team so much excited again to manage the project, let us support this project.
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:26:35 AM

the team that works in the project will definitely work well for this project, and to make the team so much excited again to manage the project, let us support this project.
Hopefully in the future more and more support for the project in order to smoothly in raising funds and that the sales targets can be achieved.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:09:33 AM

To be honest i like it this way,to be able to invest in ICOs using crypto only,its better to keep fiat out of ICOs i think.
Babu Bhatt

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

in what day of week i submit bounty report form
and what date is 1st report submit date

You can submit report any day of the week,but its best to ask these kind of questions in bounty thread.
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:20:31 AM

Do you plan any more airdrops in the future?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:07:12 PM

"Treon Digital Platform: Is Treon’s blockchain infrastructure built to support the TXO wallet and transactions. It houses the integration protocols of the app and wallet with utility companies’systems
to present usage data and settle bill payments. It is also the smart contracts engine to support Treon’s network of ecosystem partners."

I saw that you will have a mobile app - what about web app?
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:53:40 PM

very interesting project do we have a full roadmap somewhere?

Here you are:

https://www.treon.io/

Displayed somewhere in the middle of the page Smiley
KojiCar

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

"Treon Digital Platform: Is Treon’s blockchain infrastructure built to support the TXO wallet and transactions. It houses the integration protocols of the app and wallet with utility companies’systems
to present usage data and settle bill payments. It is also the smart contracts engine to support Treon’s network of ecosystem partners."

I think the goal is to develop only a mobile application, at the end today we are doing almost everything on mobile phones Wink
BestdruidEU

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

From what i understood next in line is iOS,so maybe after that we will get web version?
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

I think the goal is to develop only a mobile application, at the end today we are doing almost everything on mobile phones Wink

Tat might be the case,but still i think it wouldnt be wise to completely ignore computers.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:10:35 PM

Most people who use online payments do it via mobile apps. So it's a perfect solution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: