Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:58:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84625 times)
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:12:24 PM

When can we expect iOS application to be available for testing?For now i see only android one.

I'm also interested in this, I haven't found any information about it, I assume shortly after launching the platform...

They will probably give the community a chance to try the beta ...

That would be great, BETA testing is a great opportunity to get users closer to some platform.

Maybe they want to stick only to Android. It really depends on what region they want to do most of their bussines.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

When can we expect iOS application to be available for testing?For now i see only android one.

I'm also interested in this, I haven't found any information about it, I assume shortly after launching the platform...

That would be great, BETA testing is a great opportunity to get users closer to some platform.

Maybe they want to stick only to Android. It really depends on what region they want to do most of their bussines.

I think the region plays a major role in launching the platform, if the market needs they always can expanded later.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

True,unless they are going for NA market,best idea is to go with android first.
BoDerek

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

мoлoдцы тpeoн кoммaндa дaвнo yжe нyжнo зaнять пoлкy кoмyнaльныx pacчeтoв бoльшoй плюc кoммaндe этo нишa пocтoяннo вocтpeбoвaнa людьми

Use english please so rest of us can understand,this is english part of the forum.
BenderBTC

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:52:17 AM

I think that is better to focus in one system and once they succes there jump to the others. Being Android the most important one I think that their choice is logical.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

I think that is better to focus in one system and once they succes there jump to the others. Being Android the most important one I think that their choice is logical.

they can always opt for a web app as well - that would cover all other markets.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

they can always opt for a web app as well - that would cover all other markets.

But not everything at once. That would stretch the team to thing for no reason.
Jeremija

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

мoлoдцы тpeoн кoммaндa дaвнo yжe нyжнo зaнять пoлкy кoмyнaльныx pacчeтoв бoльшoй плюc кoммaндe этo нишa пocтoяннo вocтpeбoвaнa людьми

Use english please so rest of us can understand,this is english part of the forum.

Well, maybe he just missed the topic by mistake  Tongue
GREATKINGRAT

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

I agree, it is logical because of several factors, including the targeted market in the time of lunching the app.
cmdr1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:02:08 PM

I agree, it is logical because of several factors, including the targeted market in the time of lunching the app.

Android would be great. has the team disclosed which they plan to do first?
Bacara

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

Well, since the Android app is in the testing phase, I guess then android....or am i mistaken Shocked
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

Well, since the Android app is in the testing phase, I guess then android....or am i mistaken Shocked

Did the team post this info? Maybe I missed it...
Katsouranis

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

I see that you wont  burn unsold tokens.For what you plan to use them instead?
notjustok

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:24 PM

Where is the bounty link?
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

Hello, I can translate whitepaper and website into Korean if you are interested. Just send me a pm.
EDVED

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:52:45 PM

Where is the bounty link?

Here you go

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3407371
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

Hello, I can translate whitepaper and website into Korean if you are interested. Just send me a pm.

I'm sure they would find that useful, especially as South Korea is loosening their restrictions on ICOs and that opens up a whole new market and a base point in Asia that I think cannot and will not be ignored.
DOBARLOSZAO

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

I'm sure they would find that useful, especially as South Korea is loosening their restrictions on ICOs and that opens up a whole new market and a base point in Asia that I think cannot and will not be ignored.

I agree, this could be another big market, projects should not ignore that option.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:11:35 AM

I agree, this could be another big market, projects should not ignore that option.

Hm...but I'm not sure that would open up the whole of Asia as a market, but it is a good starting point.
Jeremija

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

Hm...but I'm not sure that would open up the whole of Asia as a market, but it is a good starting point.

Well...it might come to that once, but it is not bad to have that option also for future projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: