Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][TXO] Treon brings crypto revolution to Utility Payments  (Read 84625 times)
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

I think it's great that you are attacking the utility question, but I wonder, is your token only restricted to that sector?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

I think it's great that you are attacking the utility question, but I wonder, is your token only restricted to that sector?

From what I understood from their website it will be a strictly utility purposed token but also as a settlement tool between different utility providers. So basically it is restricted in some ways. But which other sector would you use such a token for?

DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

A decentralised utility payment gateway and processing wallet app that are built for all customers around the world including the unbanked, with a consolidated and simple smartphone app to manage and pay all your due payments across various utility accounts.
This is great!! this kind of project I'm looking for, I like this one, It will make things easier for us!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

This is what everyone is looking for Smiley This is the kind of project that has widespread use...same as Internet banking was when it first came about.

I agree, this is a truly revolutionary platform ... and I like your comparison with internet banking, that's basically it  Grin
ArceriBau

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:31:28 PM

I see that you wont  burn unsold tokens.For what you plan to use them instead?

Maybe they will have some later sale later,once product is out.

Is this usual procedure for unsold tokens?

I guess they can recirculate or can be awarded to the community.

I guess they could be used for some additional bounty as well - or bonuses.

In essence, team has several options to use unsold tokens...it is important to do this in the best way for the project.

But you have to admit, it's not common. Usually projects burn the unsold tokens.

I agree. Hope that team knows what is the best for the project

Well, It's not that they don't know, it's just that not burning brings a certain distrust from the community. Don't you think?

Yes, that solution isn't mostly the most popular among investors...
Jeremija

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

In essence, team has several options to use unsold tokens...it is important to do this in the best way for the project.

But you have to admit, it's not common. Usually projects burn the unsold tokens.

Well, It's not that they don't know, it's just that not burning brings a certain distrust from the community. Don't you think?

Just read on their website - /unsold tokens from the ICO will be added to Treon reserve. The plan is to release 5% every year of the reserve if needed.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

Just read on their website - /unsold tokens from the ICO will be added to Treon reserve. The plan is to release 5% every year of the reserve if needed.

That does nake sense. And its potentially not a large amount so it wont cause depretiation.
EDVED

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:13:24 AM

That does nake sense. And its potentially not a large amount so it wont cause depretiation.

Well, those unsold token will be  added to Treon reserve. They also sad that they will keep 570 million Treon tokens on reserve for future releases to fulfill the expected growth in ecosystem demand.
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:04:03 AM

According to their website,more than 26 M treon tokens sold so far,good job team.
TrifonIvanov

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

Well, those unsold token will be  added to Treon reserve. They also sad that they will keep 570 million Treon tokens on reserve for future releases to fulfill the expected growth in ecosystem demand.

But will that decerase value of those tokens that will  already be  in circulation?
cmdr1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:18:00 AM

But will that decerase value of those tokens that will  already be  in circulation?

It's probably not going to be a big amount so it shouldn't cause any such fluctuation.
Ciucas

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

According to their website,more than 26 M treon tokens sold so far,good job team.
That's a good start for their Pre-ICO, given the current market conditions. This means that they are more than halfway to reaching the softcap(which is 4 million dollars). This is a really promising project, and I can see it reaching the hardcap, which is 25 million dollars.

Hakamoto

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:03:40 AM

Treon will be interesting to many clients who use technologies of smart contracts blockchain, for payments for utilities!

Bacara

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

It's probably not going to be a big amount so it shouldn't cause any such fluctuation.

I agree, considering the pre sale results there will no bee any unsold tokens Wink
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

That's a good start for their Pre-ICO, given the current market conditions. This means that they are more than halfway to reaching the softcap(which is 4 million dollars). This is a really promising project, and I can see it reaching the hardcap, which is 25 million dollars.

This is a really good results. At this pace, reaching HC is unquestionable.
Hilderman

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:25:37 PM

Hard cap is still far away i think,but atleast soft cap should be reached without any issues,and thats most important thing
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

Hard cap is still far away i think,but atleast soft cap should be reached without any issues,and thats most important thing

With the popularity of the project the soft cap will surely be reached.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

If the sale goes well the leftover tokens will be in short supply. That should not cause problems in general.
Jeremija

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

With the popularity of the project the soft cap will surely be reached.

I belive they will reach soft cap in 2.stage of pre-sale.
Kvazimir

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

Treon will be interesting to many clients who use technologies of smart contracts blockchain, for payments for utilities!

Well, obviously that is the Treon target Smiley
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:49:09 PM

If the sale goes well the leftover tokens will be in short supply. That should not cause problems in general.

Maybe, but we don't know that for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: